• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To all that suffer

Sorry I don have time for this polite criticism. I will answer people that have real interest in ppersonal messages.

Hello Radost - I too have had the ropes coming out for almost 3 years now. I have posts on CureZone here at:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2095050#I

There are a lot of folks with ropes/mucus/strands on CureZone so I developed a questionnaire to see if we could start to connect the dots. It is linked here:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2104311#I

I don't know what they are but am feeling better as they are leaving my body.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you and your family feel better soon.

Kiki K.

Hi Kiki, yes we on the road and doing fine, but there is a great need for medical authorities to take action as it's so wide spread. Unfortunately, there is no attention by them and mechanical engenders are ongoing the project of discovery, gene investigation and maybe treatment with NO Budget. So bad for the medical practice! Meanwhile the Conference is over and the the reports are online. So, there is a great need for funds and it is up to us, the society to take action and to support the gene overall genome sequencing project. Without this nothing can be done.

Kiki see this one is my kids test result after MMS enemas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 36

peggy-sue

Somebody else - I think it was in the Yasko thread, mentioned MMS -
the Miracle Mineral Solution - which is a religious cult promoting chlorine dioxide drinks and enemas.
I haven't seen amy images of these rope worms, I cannot imagine any scientist ignoring something real, such as that.
I do not believe there is any scientific basis to any of this.

But I am very glad to hear you and your child are a lot better, Newradost.
And I appreciate your kindness in wanting to pass what has helped you, on to other people.

Somebody else - I think it was in the Yasko thread, mentioned MMS -
the Miracle Mineral Solution - which is a religious cult promoting chlorine dioxide drinks and enemas.
I haven't seen amy images of these rope worms, I cannot imagine any scientist ignoring something real, such as that.
I do not believe there is any scientific basis to any of this.

But I am very glad to hear you and your child are a lot better, Newradost.
And I appreciate your kindness in wanting to pass what has helped you, on to other people.

Hi Peggy-Sue - I don't know anything about MMS (good or bad) but I can tell you that whatever these things are they are 100% real. They may be mucus, mucoid plaque, candida strings, dehydrated lymphatic fluid, mucous associated lymphatic tissue (MALT) or possibly this new human rope parasite but they certainly are related to poor health. I have eliminated hundreds of them over the last 3 years and am finally feeling better. My photos are here:

Kiki7777
http://curezone.com/ig/f.asp?f=3030

Here are some from user Lucid.Dream
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2087443#I

I found over 20 people on CureZone with similar pics. They may not be well known but they do exist. I have sent photos to all kinds of experts and no one has been able to tell me what they are. As Newradost says this topic definitely needs some investigation to help those who are suffering.

Hi, eventually I'm doing the Shevchenko's vodka and unrefined oil treatment. I prefer MMS enemas before the eucalyptus ones because there is no need to retain the water in guts for 2 hours.... Everybody should decide how to do it for himself. My prophecy is that in less than two years THE ROPE WORM will be in the BREAKING NEWS all over the world as it is SOOO wide spread.

Here you can take a look and decide what is it? mucus? worm?
http://s7.postimg.org/pqu1u8et7/DSC_1595.jpg

PS: MMS has nothing to do with YASKO. And yes it is declared as religion in purpose of legal issues as having the right not to vaccinate or whatever is their belief.....

peggy-sue

thank-you for links to images.:thumbsup:
The pictures are not in the best of focus, but I see no features of worms - are there any magnified images showing any physical worm features - segmentation of the body for example? or any hooks for attatching themselves? Some feeding features?
Something a scientist could take a proper look at - under a microscope.

Bleach (or Chlorine dioxide if you prefer) will coagulate proteins.
(Many things will coagulate proteins - including vodka).

I would strongly suspect all these worms are, are mucus proteins, probably a bit coagulated by the chemicals in the enemas.

Until microscopic examination by independent scientists proves otherwise, (something which would be incredibly easy to do),
I'll remain sceptical - particularly as it is a religious cult. Each to their own; not my thing.

This is a link to the homepage of "Bishop Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution" cult.
http://www.miraclemineral.org/

Make your own mind up, from his own presentation.

There have been other de-toxification therapies touted, which have also given slightly spectacular and disgusting physical "results".
One in particular was a detoxification via the feet, using special, very expensive, bandages overnight.

When removed, the bandages were all black and disgusting - "proving" the removal of toxins.

When tested by scientists, there was a chemical in the bandages which turned black on contact with sweat.:rolleyes:

I'm afraid I suspect that all these thousands of "worms" pouring out of folk who have been putting chemicals up their bum are no more than a protein coagulation reaction between the gut contents and the chemicals, and I will maintain that position until real science proves otherwise.

Peggy-sue, you see we are not equal. I know that I have this worm or whatever this is and you don't know it yet. Do some enemas, evcaliptus or mms or coffee and we shall talk again. You sould want desperately to have this out. Yes, we have clues that this creature is alive, we have videos, but they are not mine, so I can't upload them. I kept in eye on that founding after enema long before I decide to treat them by Shevchenko method. When I started the treatment I remembered what is to fill good, I have forgotten this.... Personally I think this is insect cross breaded with worm, but time will show us....
All the medical society is acting in the same manner as you are: this is not having the prerequisites of a worm, no core, no digestive system.... Open your eyes, think differently, what if this is a different type of worm, one that nobody has seen before?

I have this foto in 2GB quality if you want I can send it, GIve email.

peggy-sue

I am not going to do any enemas, not for any reason! :eek:
They are not something that is used in my culture. :alien:

I have ME, I don't have gut problems very often, I do not have "worms".

Worms and insects cannot interbreed.
Worms need physiological features to enable them to live in the gut and feed.

Doctors/medics/scientists cannot ignore the physical reality of a physical specimen put in front of them.
I would need a report from a scientist who has seen it in reality, dissected it and confirmed it is a worm - or a worm to study myself. (I am a scientist) I really cannot tell from the photographs at all - it's not the size of the image - it's the tiny details (segmentation, mouth parts etc.)

peggy-sue

well, they do look a bit like the stuff that appears when Michael is having a bad bout of IBS - and that's nothing but mucus.
(yes, we are close enough that I get invited to inspect his poo when he is worried about it, and wants my lab-based experience to reassure him. :p )

I did think some looked a little bit tubular in the photos here, but still not worm-like.

Please don't be offended, Newradrost, we appreciate you are only trying to help, :thumbsup:

but I think the concensus here is that you are being hoodwinked into parting with a lot of money for "snake oil" - and if you are feeling better, it is down the the placebo effect.

I am not going to do any enemas, not for any reason! :eek:
They are not something that is used in my culture. :alien:

I have ME, I don't have gut problems very often, I do not have "worms".

Worms and insects cannot interbreed.
Worms need physiological features to enable them to live in the gut and feed.

Doctors/medics/scientists cannot ignore the physical reality of a physical specimen put in front of them.
I would need a report from a scientist who has seen it in reality, dissected it and confirmed it is a worm - or a worm to study myself. (I am a scientist) I really cannot tell from the photographs at all - it's not the size of the image - it's the tiny details (segmentation, mouth parts etc.)

These are the best sources of information so far:

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/FunisVermis/

&

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/Gubarev/

thank-you for links to images.:thumbsup:
The pictures are not in the best of focus, but I see no features of worms - are there any magnified images showing any physical worm features - segmentation of the body for example? or any hooks for attatching themselves? Some feeding features?
Something a scientist could take a proper look at - under a microscope.

Bleach (or Chlorine dioxide if you prefer) will coagulate proteins.
(Many things will coagulate proteins - including vodka).

I would strongly suspect all these worms are, are mucus proteins, probably a bit coagulated by the chemicals in the enemas.

Until microscopic examination by independent scientists proves otherwise, (something which would be incredibly easy to do),
I'll remain sceptical - particularly as it is a religious cult. Each to their own; not my thing.

This is a link to the homepage of "Bishop Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution" cult.
http://www.miraclemineral.org/

Make your own mind up, from his own presentation.

There have been other de-toxification therapies touted, which have also given slightly spectacular and disgusting physical "results".
One in particular was a detoxification via the feet, using special, very expensive, bandages overnight.

When removed, the bandages were all black and disgusting - "proving" the removal of toxins.

When tested by scientists, there was a chemical in the bandages which turned black on contact with sweat.:rolleyes:

I'm afraid I suspect that all these thousands of "worms" pouring out of folk who have been putting chemicals up their bum are no more than a protein coagulation reaction between the gut contents and the chemicals, and I will maintain that position until real science proves otherwise.

A) Yes, I believe that the Kinoki food pads were a scam.

B) I saw ropes coming out 3 years ago after I started juicing green juices and had a series of colonics - with water not chemicals. The therapist did some intense massaging of my abdomen and then next morning - viola! I was terrified by what I saw. There have been hundreds since that time - many over 20 inches long. I have never used chemicals - no MMS and no vodka. Gerson Therapy coffee and wheatgrass implants have been used as needed to relieve the toxicity only. When these things - whatever they are - are ready to come out - you know it. The pain, gas, headaches, body aches and general misery begins. A colonic makes you feel human again.

C) I have no opinion on Humble or MMS. To focus on that is to ignore this issue that folks are having with no exposure to MMS.

D) If you wait for real science to address and fix this issue we'll all be dead by then. Science moves at a snail's pace so we must keep our minds open to learning, experiencing and sharing new ideas.

Thanks for your interest..

Hi, I wanted to thank you for your post, i understand what you have been going through as I also suffer from this parasite infection. I appreciate your efforts to inform the community about this, and feel for you as I have read some of the responses and it must be hard, there is only so much information out there at the moment, we are all struggling without any medical support, but it is very real. Please could you clarify the whole process of the enemas, and tell me what you mean by ' So only enemas are killing it after 7-12 hours'.

Warm regards,

Lubix

Hi,
I want to share with you some good news. We are getting better and it's very fast. So please read it.

Me and my 4yo son have symptoms close to MCAD. histaminosis, bloating, allergies, headaches, brain fog, anaphylaxis.
I have made many tests including DNA parasite stool test. I took notes and my boy reacts at the 5th day before NewMoon and at Full moon so I suspect parasites, as they closely follow the moon for reproduction.

We are now on anti parasites drugs but the really helpful are the enemas with Chlorine Dioxide.
The enemas are bringing out 50cm long rope parasites. The rope parasite is a newly found parasite and it is so different that known meds are not of help. So only enemas are killing it after 7-12 hours.

I will give you the links to educate yourself and have in mind that the whole Autism Society is having this rope parasite:

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/genome-project/
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf

Fill free to contact me if you have questions,

Regards,
Radost[/quote]

Wayne

Hi, I wanted to thank you for your post, i understand what you have been going through as I also suffer from this parasite infection. I appreciate your efforts to inform the community about this, and feel for you as I have read some of the responses and it must be hard...

Just ran across this thread for the first time, and I too would like to thank Newradost for starting it. She quite clearly believes this is important information, and like most of us here on PR would do, is only trying to share what she feels is working very well for her.

This feels like timely information for me, as I've been putting a lot of focus on parasitic infections recently. I've come to believe that conventional medicine really doesn't know as much about them as we would like them to know. My own understanding is that fairly routine laboratory testing only tests for about 50 or so parasites. But there's as many as a thousand different known parasites that can infect humans. And what about the ones we don't know about? I'll bet there's a lot. --- See this site for some sobering pictures: Lymephotos.com

Regarding MMS... I've done it off and on over the years, and have always experienced benefits from doing it. Being of a very cautious nature, I started out very slowly, took way less than was suggested, and stopped before ever experiencing any negative side effects. About 1-3 years ago, I tried adding a drop of MMS to a coffee enema, and noticed I felt much better than normal that morning. I tried it a few more times, always with the same result.

But I chose to discontinue it because the reality is there are NO long-term studies on it. I would venture to say there have never been any rigorous studies done on it. I would also venture to speculate that there will NEVER be any studies done on it, because it's just too dang cheap to ever warrant a for profit corporation spending resources to study it.

My tendency is to always look at what I perceive to be risk/reward ratios of any potential therapy. MMS may seem really bizarre and dangerous to some, and I wouldn't argue with that. But I look at many almost universally accepted conventional therapies and can hardly believe how extreme so many of them are, and in my mind, far more dangerous than doing MMS.

Thanks again @Newradost for starting this thread; and @Kiki7777 for your contributions. Parasites of any kind may not necessarily be primary factors in our health issues, but they sure don't help. And if we can lessen the toxic loads on our bodies in various ways, then I think that would improve our odds for health improvements and better overall functionality.

Best, Wayne

Last edited:

Violeta

I have read about this parasite, and I have emailed one of the people who are investigating it. This parasite is different in that it does not mate and does not produce eggs. I think that the people investigating it would have to admit that they "think" it is a parasite, but do not have proof. They haven't done tests on what they consist of. They can't explain how it progresses from stage 1 to stage 5. They don't know where they come from, and are jumping to conclusions. Just because they look like a parasite, doesn't mean that they are. They say they move by expelling air bubbles, but I would contend that the air bubbles might be forced out of them by heat causing expansion or pressure. I am thinking that they could possibly be some sort of body toxins that forms rope like structures as it becomes dehydrated. At first I thought that maybe they are gunk from the lymphatic system, but I can't figure out how it would get into the intestines. I don't know enough about physiology to figure that one out. But if it were lymphatic matter, that might explain how it can be found in the lungs and nasal passages.
I'm not saying it isn't good to get it out, though. You can use other things besides chlorine dioxide, as is written in the paper by Gubarev.

taroki

@newradost
Thank you for this thread. I am wondering if I have ropeworms also. I have Aperger's (mild Autism) and recall when I started doing enemas I had some slimey, mucous stuff with blood coming out. The slimey one looked perfect shaped with clear jelly around it, like in a picture I saw on the internet.

I heard that Fenbendazole kills Ropeworms. Is it true?

Also do ropeworms cause constipation? I am wondering if it may be the reason for my bloating and constipation.

Do coffee enemas or the following drugs get it out?

Albendazole
Ivermectin
Praziquantiel
Yomesan
Triclabendazole