• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My precious...

Journeyman

Yes they've arrived: my supplements have made it across the world in a little over a week courtesy internation airmail from iHerb - awesome is all I can say BUT I notice that these American products have no labels advising storage conditions, which can be quite important in a hot climate like Australia...

So.... I've got the deadlock quartet components and just need to know what the max storable temps are...
I'm in Australia so we talk in celcius but due to the brilliance of the internet we have conversion sites:
http://www.ferinheighttocelsius.com/

So I usually find that most supps don't like being stored in temps above 25-30 degrees celcius (80-90 farenheit) but whats the deal with the following supps?

Dr Best LCF
Dr Best Lithium orotate
Solgar Metafolin
Enzyme Therapy B12 sublinguals
Jarrow ALA Sustain
Co-Q10 (jarrow too I think)
NOW Potassium gluconate tablets
Dibencozide

I have some LEF TMG which are all broken up after being stored in my unit where the temps probably got up to 28 o'c ... and they were in their own sealed crack open packs so as u can appreciate I don't want my hard earned $$$ wasted in destroyed supps... please advise if any of these need to be kept below 25 o'c or 77 farenheit...

Cheers in advance,

alex3619

Unless you know that they are harmed by lower temperatures, refrigerate them all. Cold will help preserve their function - cold is a preservative. Why risk heat. 28 degrees C ... where I am its much much higher. I use the fridge for almost everything in the way of supplements.

Freddd

Yes they've arrived: my supplements have made it across the world in a little over a week courtesy internation airmail from iHerb - awesome is all I can say BUT I notice that these American products have no labels advising storage conditions, which can be quite important in a hot climate like Australia...

So.... I've got the deadlock quartet components and just need to know what the max storable temps are...
I'm in Australia so we talk in celcius but due to the brilliance of the internet we have conversion sites:
http://www.ferinheighttocelsius.com/

So I usually find that most supps don't like being stored in temps above 25-30 degrees celcius (80-90 farenheit) but whats the deal with the following supps?

Dr Best LCF
Dr Best Lithium orotate
Solgar Metafolin
Enzyme Therapy B12 sublinguals
Jarrow ALA Sustain
Co-Q10 (jarrow too I think)
NOW Potassium gluconate tablets
Dibencozide

I have some LEF TMG which are all broken up after being stored in my unit where the temps probably got up to 28 o'c ... and they were in their own sealed crack open packs so as u can appreciate I don't want my hard earned $$$ wasted in destroyed supps... please advise if any of these need to be kept below 25 o'c or 77 farenheit...

Cheers in advance,

Hi Journeyman,

CoQ10 can cause immediate high blood pressure for some folks starting b12. The TMG you mention sucks moisture out of the air, expands and falls apart. All of them are sensitive to moisture and has moisture absorbing packs in them so close tightly.