• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone using Lovenox for biofilm/hypercoagulation protocol?

leokitten

I'm interesting in reading more about people's treatment stories with Lovenox or other heparins.

What dosage and how many injections per day? From what I've research low molecular weight heparins like Lovenox only need to be injected once per day because they have a longer half life and maintain steadier concentrations and also you use a low dose than heparin.

Did you take antivirals and/or antibiotics as part of the treatment?

For how long? Did you taper off after this time?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I'm interesting in reading more about people's treatment stories with Lovenox or other heparins.

What dosage and how many injections per day? From what I've research low molecular weight heparins like Lovenox only need to be injected once per day because they have a longer half life and maintain steadier concentrations and also you use a low dose than heparin.

Did you take antivirals and/or antibiotics as part of the treatment?

For how long? Did you taper off after this time?

I had the ISAC panel which indicated hypercoagulation and I took low molecular weight heparin injections twice a day for 7 months. I can't remember the dose, but it was a big help in how I felt. I have followed that with daily nattokinase.

At the time I wasn't taking antivirals or antibiotics.

Sushi

leokitten

I had the ISAC panel which indicated hypercoagulation and I took low molecular weight heparin injections twice a day for 7 months. I can't remember the dose, but it was a big help in how I felt. I have followed that with daily nattokinase.

At the time I wasn't taking antivirals or antibiotics.

Sushi

What were the reasons you did it for 7 months and then stopped? Did you reach some permanent improvement where you didn't need it anymore?

Did your doctor prescribe it and did insurance pay?

Sushi

What were the reasons you did it for 7 months and then stopped? Did you reach some permanent improvement where you didn't need it anymore?

Did your doctor prescribe it and did insurance pay?

The doctor was talking with Dr. David Berg who developed the ISAC panel. This was their recommendation though it was years ago. My insurance paid but I had super insurance then.

I think they use a different protocol now. It can be googled with David Berg's name I think. I think the reasoning at that time was to use heparin for some months and then follow up with something like natto or lumbrokinase.

Sushi

leokitten

The doctor was talking with Dr. David Berg who developed the ISAC panel. This was their recommendation though it was years ago. My insurance paid but I had super insurance then.

I think they use a different protocol now. It can be googled with David Berg's name I think. I think the reasoning at that time was to use heparin for some months and then follow up with something like natto or lumbrokinase.

Sushi

Thank you you know multiple times I've looked for his latest protocol on the web and never find anything except this http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/diffdx/hypercoagulation.html which I cannot tell at all if it's his original or new one.

Would you or anyone know where to find Dr. Berg's latest hypercogulation/biofilm protocol?

Sushi

Thank you you know multiple times I've looked for his latest protocol on the web and never find anything except this http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/diffdx/hypercoagulation.html which I cannot tell at all if it's his original or new one.

Would you or anyone know where to find Dr. Berg's latest hypercogulation/biofilm protocol?

That said: Chronic Neuroimmune Diseases
Information on CFS, FM, MCS, Lyme Disease, Thyroid, and more...Last updated January 13, 2013

So I'd hope it is the latest. I'm PMing you.
Sushi