• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone heard of Peptide Injections?

Only heard about them here (with links to ProHealth).

The info was vague. Nobody seems to know what are in the injections? One patient said her doctor couldn't tell her much.

If we have more info now, that would be nice.

I guess not many doctors do them. I couldn't travel every month for injections.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I saw info on Prohealth and other forums for RA. But that link I gave has a doc in Houston using it for CFS so I was curious.

It seems to be something new that you would think people would be interested in.

This guy does them

http://www.drdakos.com

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
the ones i have researched are mostly used by bodybuilders and antiaging people and help increase growth hormone, there is one peptide of interest to me that is suppose to improve sleep which is called delta sleep inducing peptide, the other peptides that increase GH are ghrp2 and ghrp6, cjc 1295, plus theres others.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I found information on sites for people with RA and OA. So there seems to be a bigger use than just body builders.

I'm curious about that Houston doctor.