• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayers for those that are sick

kat0465

Pray for:
Phillis, she is very ill with this Disease as is
Roxanne
Kathy
Jessica( my daughter)
Darren,(Cancer)
Pete( Kidney disease)

K

_Kim_

Pray and meditate together

In a few minutes, it will be 5:30 EST - Please join me for 15 minutes of prayer and meditation.

cgstar4

:Retro smile:nice idea!
please add me 2 prayer list-been fighting infection for a long while-hasnt gone away:In bed:
:thumbsup:

sending good thoughts

K

_Kim_

In a few minutes, it will be 5:30 EST - Please join me for 15 minutes of prayer and meditation.

froufox

Hi, could people please pray for my friend Sharon, she has ME and has been bedbound for about 12 months now and is really very ill with lots of various neurological symptoms and pain etc.

Thank you!

hensue

My prayers also to sharon. Prayers for all of us here on this board for a cure if it is God's will.

Jody

Marian is in kidney failure and heart failure. She has been diagnosed now with Lupus.

She's having trouble breathing and is very frightened.

Jody

CJ,

I will let Marian know, in case she's not able to be on the forums just now.

She will be happy to know this. Thanks.:Retro smile: