• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hepapressin?

Sparrowhawk

I've noticed some folks seeing some improvements while on Hepapressin in the GcMAf threads. Does it work for any benefit without GCMAF? If folks was to try this, do you have to find an MD to prescribe or administer it. Thanks.

I gather the angle here is immunomodulation somewhat like with Equilibrant, only without the antiviral aspect?

Ema

Yes, Nexavir (kutapressin) is what I used as my first antiviral and I did notice some improvement with it. I did not use it with GcMAF. It is an immunomodulator and it also has antiviral activity.

You have to find a doctor to prescribe it. I injected it on a rotating schedule 1-3 mL subQ.

Ema

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I've noticed some folks seeing some improvements while on Hepapressin in the GcMAf threads. Does it work for any benefit without GCMAF? If folks was to try this, do you have to find an MD to prescribe or administer it. Thanks.

I gather the angle here is immunomodulation somewhat like with Equilibrant, only without the antiviral aspect?

4 ME from the Netherlands is the same stuff but I don't think it requires a prescription...but then you have shipping, possible customs issues.

It also does something to repair cell walls, which may prevent some pathogens from entering cells.

Sushi

knackers323

Does anyone know if the nexavir gel is as good as the injections? Does the 4ME come in oral or gel form?