• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

EDTA chelation, serrapeptase

physicsstudent13

I'm about to order oral EDTA and serrapeptase online (120k) and think I will try them separately for a month each. is it pretty safe, theres supposed to be risk of kidney damage? I also feel better after taking 3g of charcoal 2x.

Sparrowhawk

Try the adult chelation discussion group on Yahoo, based on the Andrew Culter protocol, which is best source of info I've found on such things (was recommended to me by others here on the board). I'm not sure they would recommend EDTA.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/MRM-Cardio-Chelate-With-EDTA-180-Veggie-Caps/4665/?p=1
so you don't like this supplement....
"I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate."

EDTA will help with plaque issues but not so much with things like mercury.

Best wishes,
Sushi

prioris

i take nattokinase and serrapeptase for last 8 years or so. no need for the edta. costs me $11 per month.

nattokinase the important one to order. they work to clear out arterial plaque. through experimentation i found i do better when taking both of them.

how old are you and how long with cfids. what is making you want to take them

physicsstudent13

I've had CFIDS for about 9 years. well I was having chest pains and palpitations, fast heartbeat, right bundle block, MVP, possible enlarged right atrium.
isn't EDTA FDA approved for lead poisoning? what does nattokinase do?
www.heartfixer.com

prioris

what has worked for many people with heart palpitations is taking one tablespoon of organic black strap molasses

physicsstudent13

but isn't it better to take these concentrated chemical supplements?
if you do chelation with EDTA or serrapeptase is it going to improve brain fog too? It might improve circulation to the brain and clarity

prioris

but isn't it better to take these concentrated chemical supplements?

if nothing you've done has worked and you haven't tried this, it is a very low cost experiment to try to see if it works for you. if it works, you can try to zero in on the exact reason it is working.

physicsstudent13

so you get natto+serra for $11 month where? I am trying natto+140 serra+EDTA MRM cardio chelate now and hope that it can help my liver heart brain, circulation. day 2 and I still feel exhausted, I've had CFIDS for about 9 years, mainly I think it is due to breathing problems, sleep apnea and endocrine damage
not sure some people have glowing reviews of MRM/serra but other people write that it does nothing for COPD or 1 guy wrote it cured his asthma
there was also a review of a guy saying that serra helped his circulation

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Lumbrokinase is another enzyme that is stated to improve fibrinolytic activity. I'm not sure how it compares with others, but I ran across it when I was looking into bio-films.

I would definitely look for some reputable studies or information on it before taking it.

physicsstudent13

how much damage does one have and plaques proportional to age? maybe I'm taking too many supplements and should try 1 at a time to minimize bleeding risk?
I think I have heart damage from diabetes and sleep apnea. I keep having tachycardia, heart racing and chest pains and the coq10 helps a lot it seems. is berberine effective? not sure what I should spend my money on since it's limited