• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To all that suffer

Yes indeed you find it :) go to the conference, find answers, educate! As for me, I can't afford it as for now. That's what I can do for you folks, if you need directions for the enema don't hesitate to ask.

Kina, it will be faster for you to learn more fron the enema you do to yourself. I have lost two years wondering if we have parasite or not and if rope exists.

My friend with child with severe autism and cerebral paresis is doing the protocol for three months and there is not a day without rope worm coming out. The record is 8 worms in a day, very disgusting picture, so if you are a mother of such a child, not walking and not talking, never sleeping for more than 4 hours what did you do? And yes kids are recovering...

Undisclosed

Yes indeed you find it :) go to the conference, find answers, educate! As for me, I can't afford it as for now. That's what I can do for you folks, if you need directions for the enema don't hesitate to ask.

Kina, it will be faster for you to learn more fron the enema you do to yourself. I have lost two years wondering if we have parasite or not and if rope exists.

What conference? I have found many answers now. Why on earth would I do an enema on myself. I don't have any intestinal problems whatsoever -- I managed to cure them very easily with two supplements. The only place I am going to put chlorine dioxide is in my water if I happen to be travelling to a third world country with an unsafe water supply.

Undisclosed

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org on 6-7 sep university of Seatle main topic rope parasite.
If you are not ill why lose my time?

I see, they are presenting a paper about these worms. Hopefully, something will get posted online.

I am ill. In fact, I am having a really bad day today with cognitive issues, OI, sleep deprivation, pain, allodynia just to name a few things -- thank god, my bowels are fine. Just because I don't have intestinal issues doesn't make me well.

If my child was not ill I wouldn't have noticed that I have this parasite also. I was heaving histaminosis for a long time and I have what is called CFS. For a small period I had milk allergy but I don't have bowel symptoms at all. My intestines are in very good condition.
As for the conference, they are budgeting the overall process to prove, find and investigate. It is interesting to read it.

Sparrow

Be aware that it is possible that something rope-like comes out of the bowels when they're exposed to this substance that has nothing at all to do with parasites. Mucous strings are sometimes mistaken for parasites. I could see something similar being the case here. Much like with ear candling, people are much more prone to believing a treatment is doing something for them if they see some tangible effect. That doesn't mean it's doing what it says it is.

Like others, I am skeptical, since any lab should be able to analyze the make up of these ropes quite easily. Doctors can be stubborn when it comes to things they can't easily see and verify, but tend to be responsive to something like a worm brought into their office. If conventional medicine doesn't believe they exist, I would be VERY interested in why, particularly when you're dealing with children and treatments that could pose a real threat to their health.

It's written in the links- the rope parasite is drying in hours on air and labs see food remains. The lab that have saw aone in perfect condition said it is ascaridis. I lost 2 years hesitating to be or not to be. Now I m 100% sure because of the enemas etc etc. The investigators did their own enemas, one milk and salt and other evkalipt and lemon. But there are not easy one and the result is the same-rope coming out. We are living ahead medicine and there is always a first time. As you see I have waited a Conference to settle down otherwise you will not read at all and make fun of me.

anna8

I feel like I've missed something!!
I think this lady is just sharing her own and families experience of what has help with CFS symptoms!
I don't feel like she is saying she is an expert. I think this is new information that may help someone so it's worth investigating! Then it's up to the individual if they want to act on this new information!
I have learnt to be open minded to most things!
I just don't understand why people seem to be so opposed to the idea? But it's good to ask question!

Anna x

Ema

I feel like I've missed something!!
I think this lady is just sharing her own and families experience of what has help with CFS symptoms!
I don't feel like she is saying she is an expert. I think this is new information that may help someone so it's worth investigating! Then it's up to the individual if they want to act on this new information!
I have learnt to be open minded to most things!
I just don't understand why people seem to be so opposed to the idea? But it's good to ask question!

Anna x
People are simply expressing a healthy, respectful skepticism. That is encouraged on PR because it makes us all better critical thinkers.

Constructive discourse should be a part of every new investigation and thus a part of every thread in this vein.

As long as everyone remains polite, there are no problems. :)

Ema

SOC

Ascaris lumbricoides is the nematode commonly referred to when it is said a person "has worms". A simple wiki search brings up:
A. lumbricoides, affects humans, typically people living in sub-tropical and tropical areas with poor sanitation. Their eggs are deposited in feces and soil. Plants with the eggs on them will infect any organism that consumes them. [1]A. lumbricoides is the largest intestinal roundworm and is the most common helminth infection of humans worldwide

It is apparently highly treatable.
Infections with A.lumbricoides are easily treated with a number of single dose anthelmintic drugs, which ensures compliance:
  • pyrantel pamoate or embonate given as a single oral dose of 10 mg/kg body weight; [3]
  • levamisole given as a single oral dose of 2.5 mg/kg body weight;[3]
  • mebendazole given as a single oral dose of 500 mg for all individuals older than 1 years or 100 mg twice daily for 3 days;[3]
  • albendazole given as a single oral dose of 400 mg for all individuals older than 2 year and 200 mg for a child aged 12 - 24 months.[3]

Bleach or other strange or risky enemas are not required to treat worms.

I sincerely doubt many ME/CFS patients are simply victims of intestinal worms.

As a matter of fact we are on pyrantel and mebendazole for 6 month and still have worms. Why? Because the rope parasite do not react to known meds - it's written there at the paper.

Chlorine dioxide is not a bleach but I don't want to argue. If you want use eucalyptus with lemon enema, your guts will be happy

SOC

Also for the protocol we were at aalbendazole twice, but it was not good for liver so we move to mebendazole which is not a problem

Valentijn

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org on 6-7 sep university of Seatle main topic rope parasite.
It's Seattle Pacific University, there's no "University of Seattle". It's a rather tiny campus with no reputation, and the conference is basically just renting space from them to have a very expensive presentation of (mostly) alternative medicine.

I doubt there's much going on there involving rigorous science.

Lou

Again, a simple wiki search shows that it is a bleach:

I have my doubts, too, but trying to keep an open mind. I do think it's a bit unfair to keep throwing bleach at Newrapost.

Most of us quickly associate bleach with chlorine, a nasty thing for our health, but ClO2 acts in a much different way and we'd probably be far better off treating our water with it rather than the toxic chlorine and fluoride used.

Perhaps our biggest concern with ClO2 should be that it might reduce our already low glutathione levels.

I'm in a wait and see mode, but if it turns out I have 'ropes' ruining my health I'd have no problem taking a little ClO2. Maybe not the best analogy but could be akin to worrying about all the 'acid' in taking Vit C.