• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To all that suffer

Hi,
I want to share with you some good news. We are getting better and it's very fast. So please read it.

Me and my 4yo son have symptoms close to MCAD. histaminosis, bloating, allergies, headaches, brain fog, anaphylaxis.
I have made many tests including DNA parasite stool test. I took notes and my boy reacts at the 5th day before NewMoon and at Full moon so I suspect parasites, as they closely follow the moon for reproduction.

We are now on anti parasites drugs but the really helpful are the enemas with Chlorine Dioxide.
The enemas are bringing out 50cm long rope parasites. The rope parasite is a newly found parasite and it is so different that known meds are not of help. So only enemas are killing it after 7-12 hours.

I will give you the links to educate yourself and have in mind that the whole Autism Society is having this rope parasite:

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/genome-project/
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf

Fill free to contact me if you have questions,

Regards,
Radost

anna8

Very interesting, could you tell me what program you have used to get rid of these parasites? And how much has this improved your symptom?
Anna x

Interesting. Can you mention what symptoms are typical for this type of parasite? Do they know how they are to come into humans, and are there regions of the world more likely ?

Are they discovered correctly by the stool test ? - does the test call them out specifically ? are they specifically tested for in the stool test ?

Thanks.

We didn't get rid of it. Just relieved a lot. My kid start to eat many food that he ppreviously can't. We also haven't got histamine crisis,leakygut sleep problems, headaches etc, "red anus": mast cell reactions etc. PleasE read the links. It is still unknown.

I find the paper lacking in information about where these parasites come from -- earth, animals, contaminated food and what countries they are found in. I can't seem to find any mention of these parasites by other researchers/biologists. I would imagine having something living in your body of that size sucking up all your nutrients would leave you with some definite symptoms and you would also feel their presence. (yuck)

This comment is perplexing:

Rope parasites also bypass human immune system and participate in the digestion process by consuming fecal contents, striping humans of vital nutrients...

Fecal contents are basically made up of what the body hasn't used up in the digestion process, so it wouldn't be stripping humans of vital nutrients. As far as the enema thing goes. Enemas enter the lower bowel and one would assume these parasites are living further up the intestinal tract by the description given and an enema would have no effect.

I really can't make any sense out of this. Does anybody else have any links to any further scientific papers on these parasites.

We should thanks God that the procedure for investigation is ongoing. I'm a member of worldwide group and have access to many fotos. What I can tell you is that for half an year all ill children are passing by this rope parasite even 1 meter long ones. Yes there is no official cure for now. But all the kids have gains.

This rope parasite is highly toxic. He produces slime and even that is enough for the kids to be over reactive, over emotional etc. I can tell you by practice when a rope is dieing after enema and still not excreted, the child is a mess.

We should thanks God that the procedure for investigation is ongoing. I'm a member of worldwide group and have access to many fotos. What I can tell you is that for half an year all ill children are passing by this rope parasite even 1 meter long ones. Yes there is no official cure for now. But all the kids have gains.

As part as a worldwide group, does your group have access to more research, information about how the parasites come to be in the body, what countries are they prevalent in. I just find some of the information puzzling and somewhat lacking. This is why I am interested at seeing some more research/medical information etc.

You mentioned children -- how are they ill, what symptoms do they have, who treated them? This is very interesting.

Thinktank

newradost, i share the same symptoms. Systemic mastocytisis is ruled out for now but i still might have MCAS or something that mimics it. I had tons of endoscopies, gastroscopies with biopsies and one pillcam study.
I've also done the genova diagnostics CDSA 2.0 stool exam test.
All testing, scopies and biopsies showed no pathogens or parasitic organisms.

How likely is it i might have a parasitic infection with all negative findings (from a conventional medicine point of view)?
I'm very interested in your and your sons progress.

I've never done an anti-parasitic protocol but i'm very interested in doing on.
There are some diagnostic findings that point to a parasitic infection though.
- Eosinophilia (longer than 6 months)
- Extremely high eosinophil X count
- Elevated IgE
- And ofcourse all the MCAS symptoms

Kina, I'm just a patient. The group is of autistic children, more than 300 worldwide. If you want my opinion, as you don't, this parasite is everywhere. The medical society is opposing this info, as for that the USA university in correlation to Russia is undergoing this endeavor to prove it's existence. Go to the conference at Sept and ask your questions. Meanwhile can tell you that every known parasite is sucking nutritions. Evermore, there is Anquilostoma parasite sucking blood and it is highly distributed all over the world.

Hi Thinktank,
We have done many tests, CSA by Metametrix, which is DNA analysis. It found that we have sacharomicetis sp. But didn't find the rope. We also have German lab test which has risen my attention to parasites because it says that my boy is experiencing severe gut inflammation with all the markers and rocket high histamine. I can copy for you the result but in a week because i'm travelling.
Also about 30 regular stool tests. Also Yasko gene test.
So yes, you could have it. Just try and see, it is simple enoug. h

jeffrez

Not to be gross, but do you have any photos of these 50cm long parasites? It wouldn't be difficult to take a few pictures so we could see what you're talking about, would it?

jeffrez

I said not to be gross. :p

Those are from your family? Have you showed this to any of your MDs, if you have any?

This are from the group, we have thousands. I have shown them to our MD yes, but the official medicine is not recognizing it. Why I feel irony? It's not about me, it's about you!

Kina, I'm just a patient. The group is of autistic children, more than 300 worldwide. If you want my opinion, as you don't, this parasite is everywhere. The medical society is opposing this info, as for that the USA university in correlation to Russia is undergoing this endeavor to prove it's existence. Go to the conference at Sept and ask your questions. Meanwhile can tell you that every known parasite is sucking nutritions. Evermore, there is Anquilostoma parasite sucking blood and it is highly distributed all over the world.

I am just looking for answers to questions that I have. I wonder how each of these autistic children got infected with the parasite and how this was discovered. It's odd for a fetus or infant to be infected with a parasite -- they would become obviously ill if such a parasite was feeding off them. I wonder what symptoms they have/had. I wonder what symptoms adults get with infection. There seems to be no information. I wonder why, if this parasite is everywhere, there isn't news about it. Parasitical infections shouldn't be something that need to be hidden away and the existence of these things are easily proven. I understand what a parasite is -- it lives off its host. The description that was given in the paper doesn't make sense as I explained plus an enema would not remove an of these worms from anything but the bowel and for survival purposes that is just about the dumbest place for a parasite to live. Actually, the way the parasite/worm lives in a human doesn't make sense either by the description given in the article. What is this worldwide group called as I am interested in learning more. My father is a biologist and before he specialized in marine biology, I believe he did a bit of work with worms and parasites -- I would like to give him some links to see what he thinks.

What medicine are the autistic children receiving? Do you believe that somehow people with ME are infected with this particular parasite?

I think if you are going to spread the word about a parasite that is infecting people, you could provide more links to research and give us all some more scientific information regarding these worms. There should be no secrets around this at all. There are parasites all over the world. They are easy to discover when infected and easy to cure.

Lets be more practical please. I don't have more to spread. All is in the links above. If you have read it you sould see that the rope could be anywhere: lungs, sinus.
This group is closed one, the reason is because we have chases with children taken by authorities because of treatment. So forget it.
My child was infected when In fetus. May be I was infected 7 years before that because I have a great ccollapse with Epstein Bar and cytomegalo viruses, but again it is just my thoughts.

Everyone should take care if his health. I don't want you to believe me

Lets be more practical please. I don't have more to spread. All is in the links above. If you have read it you sould see that the rope could be anywhere: lungs, sinus.
This group is closed one, the reason is because we have chases with children taken by authorities because of treatment. So forget it.
My child was infected when In fetus. May be I was infected 7 years before that because I have a great ccollapse with Epstein Bar and cytomegalo viruses, but again it is just my thoughts.

Everyone should take care if his health. I don't want you to believe me

I was trying to be practical by asking for more information. If a parasite such as the one you have posted pictures of were infecting the lungs and or sinuses, there would be definite symptoms and medically this would be easily found so I am not sure what is up with all the secrecy.

Indeed, everyone should take care of their health but one can only do so when armed with a little reliable research and scientific information from more than one source. I have actually googled this now to find my own answers and it's no wonder why the authorities would be concerned re: parents effectively giving their children a form of bleach in an enema and by mouth to treat a parasite that does not seem to exist except in articles linked to the treatment. I can't help but be skeptical in this instance due to lack of information related to this parasite, confounding and puzzling information in the article, the secrecy, and the treatment. That's just me though. :) I was really hoping you could provide more information to break my skepticism in this case.