• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for feedback for April Hauge

After hearing a great recommendation for April Hauge, I am wondering if more than one person here has used her and can share their experience and / or knowledge of her treatment with me - please privately message me.

One of the concerns I have is over her cost - which I understand has increased dramactically this year and is now very high at $1,250 - for a initial 60 minute consult, a written 'individualized' report and a 60 minute email follow up (what is a 60 minute email follow up?)

I know of another well recognized methylation 'expert'/M.D. - who charges $500 for the same. What would make her more worthwhile than a renowned cardiologist?

I really appreciate anything shared.

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
After hearing a great recommendation for April Hauge, I am wondering if more than one person here has used her and can share their experience and / or knowledge of her treatment with me - please privately message me.

One of the concerns I have is over her cost - which I understand has increased dramactically this year and is now very high at $1,250 - for a initial 60 minute consult, a written 'individualized' report and a 60 minute email follow up (what is a 60 minute email follow up?)

I know of another well recognized methylation 'expert'/M.D. - who charges $500 for the same. What would make her more worthwhile than a renowned cardiologist?

I really appreciate anything shared.

Never heard of her. Where is she located???

San Diego #1

I was hoping to find more than one person who has used her. I'd feel more confident with more than one person's input before spending the $$$$.