• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rifaximin in Australia

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yea, I thought about getting it online but antibiotics but was worried about Australian customs (http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4369.asp#e1033).

The BEG spray is working surprising well. I only need one spray in each nose at 50% concentration. Most of the infection has gone.

if u have a script you should be ok. I have ordered abx from the link in my past post.
the beg spray im still using at full strngth but just 1 spray in each nostril 3 times a day.
Treating the post nasal drip might help u with gut issues too??

Helping the sinus infection overall has help my health. I'm also taking antifungals with some success. Unfortunately stomach is a major issue as is sleep. My next plan of attack is to try a SIBO treatment. I'm completely intolerant of carbs and think this could be the reason.

I have it to a small degree given the lack of exercise but is not the main issue. My stomach severely bloats and it Rifaximin works wonderfully (ordered from an online pharmacy) so I suspect a bacterial overgrowth. The issue has been the effects are not long lasting. This time around I'm going to combine with a part elemental diet to see if I can keep the growth under control.

I get rifaximin at a compounding pharmacy here in Sydney for aud$100.00 for a bottle of 56 500mg capsules.

I don't know if they service overseas customers, but this might be a cheaper option for many of you if they do. If anyone wants to know, I could find out.

All the best,

Sandra

I found this quote from Sandra in this thread http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-h2s-need-antibiotic-input.12921/#post-218792

I've shot her a PM. Looks like a good option at $100 and avoids the customs issues.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
There was a doc in sydney treating people with rifax which our good doc mentioned to me but he couldnt elaborate much more then that. Maybe a doc he could refer you to??

end

I have

Any Doc at the CDD will prescribe/supply www.cdd.com.au call and speak to there Nursing Staff they should be able to arrange it

Also SIBO will always reoccur if you have hypochlorhydria