• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Talkhealth survey on ME/CFS - ends 31st August

peggy-sue

I didn't find any "personalised answer" bits - when I did it there was one question only.
"Do you have CFS?" (or "Have you been diagnosed with CFS?" - I can't remember the exact wording.)

Not very useful!

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I meant the question where you could describe your experience with doctors/NHS. There was a box where you could write quite a lot - and I did. Maybe that was the only question that was like that - I can't remember.

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
No boxes came up for me at all - just the one question. :confused:

Are you sure you finished the survey? There were several questions when I did it. Have you tried going back to check? Or could you perhaps have done it previously and so it doesn't give you the full survey?

Anyone else experienced this?

peggy-sue

I spent ages last night wondering if I'd had my dinner or not.
The first time I wondered, I hadn't; so I had it.
The second time I wondered, I had had it, so I didn't have it again. But I might have, if I hadn't put so much effort into remembering whether I'd had it or not....

And all that was quite enough effort for one day! :p