• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bravo Probiotic vs. the original maf314

Does anyone know if the new Bravo Probiotic (which I read contains gcmaf/maf314) is as potent as the original maf314? Or is it lower dose than the original?

ukxmrv

I'd also like to know Wowzer. I've been using the MAF314 and I gather that over time the original formula was weakened as some patients found it too potent. Info came to me from a patient who got their MAF314 starter from a doctor in Europe.

Don't know if the Bravo is the same as the existing 314 or has been tweaked again. Don't know anyone who has used the Bravo as yet.

ukxmrv

Thanks Tony. I'd forgotten about that earlier discussion. Suzanne's last posting there says that she is using the MAF878 from Dr Enlander so not a Bravo user. Her earlier posting contains a quote that compares Bravo to GCMAF (but not Bravo) I think.

We really need someone with previous MAF314 experience to try the new Bravo and see if they are aimilar or info from the suppliers to answer this one maybe? That is unless I missed something which is very possible!

Does anyone know if the new Bravo Probiotic (which I read contains gcmaf/maf314) is as potent as the original maf314? Or is it lower dose than the original?
I used Maf 314 which I got from Dr Santos in Vienna for about 4 months. I am HIV + and after a while I had to go on antiretrovirals so my doctors ordered me to suspend it. My Cd 4 went up by 50 in the process but my doctor said it wasn't good enough and put me on conventional hiv drugs. I still have 2 bags of the original starter. If anyone is interested to try it I would be willing to sell it half the original price.
Maybe I should have tried it much earlier. Good luck

ukxmrv

Sorry that your doctor thought it wasn't fast enough rckalista. Thanks for letting us know that your CD4's did go up.