• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tests please help

patient.journey

I have been reading about Lab tests here since a while and speically about best labs to do them
So here is my question !

I want to do mycoplasma spiecies testing and pneumonia is one of them ,
Chlamydia pneumonia too and I would send them out side but am not sure were because of diffrent results people said they got even from very good labs !

Why do some people get positive antibody normal tests from any lab for mycpolasma and chlamydia pneumonia while other don't ?

What is the best lab for testing them, I was thinking of Redlabs but read 2-3 forums saying they had negative results then KMD sent there blood to infectolab so what do you think guys ?!

Please help me with this am dying from body aches and chest pain and breathing troubles and I should have the reason so let me know what should I do !!

Thanks

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Why do some people get positive antibody normal tests from any lab for mycpolasma and chlamydia pneumonia while other don't ?

What is the best lab for testing them, I was thinking of Redlabs but read 2-3 forums saying they had negative results then KMD sent there blood to infectolab so what do you think guys ?!...

Thanks

Infectolab's speciality is the LTT test. This is different from antibody testing, so you sometimes can find an infection this way when the antibody test is negative or inconclusive.

Best,
Sushi

patient.journey

Infectolab's speciality is the LTT test. This is different from antibody testing, so you sometimes can find an infection this way when the antibody test is negative or inconclusive.

Best,
Sushi

So LTT is the best thing more than blood PCR ?

Sushi

So LTT is the best thing more than blood PCR ?

They say LTT catches infections at a greater percentage than PCR but Infectolab only offers this test for 3 of the pathogens they test for and I think they are the only lab that does this test.

Sushi

patient.journey

They say LTT catches infections at a greater percentage than PCR but Infectolab only offers this test for 3 of the pathogens they test for and I think they are the only lab that does this test.

Sushi

Yes I can see !
One more question is there any case you saw that some one didn't develope an antibody in there 6-8 weeks or they didn't have it ever ?

Sushi

Yes I can see !
One more question is there any case you saw that some one didn't develope an antibody in there 6-8 weeks or they didn't have it ever ?

I don't know how long it takes to develop antibodies--others may know.

Some of us have trouble making antibodies though because of a dysfunctional immune system.

Sushi

P.S. You might have trouble getting blood to Infectolab fast enough.

patient.journey

I don't know how long it takes to develop antibodies--others may know.

Some of us have trouble making antibodies though because of a dysfunctional immune system.

Sushi

P.S. You might have trouble getting blood to Infectolab fast enough.

I will use redlabs but am not sure what test should I use for chlamydia the immunoblot or the PCR :) any ideas please because tomorrow I will visit this Autisim doctor that he use Gcmaf so I need to send the best tests with the naglase test level

Sushi

I will use redlabs but am not sure what test should I use for chlamydia the immunoblot or the PCR :) any ideas please because tomorrow I will visit this Autisim doctor that he use Gcmaf so I need to send the best tests with the naglase test level

I can't advise you on this. Could you do them both? Perhaps the autism doctor could tell you what he wants. Do you mind saying which doctor this is?

Sushi

patient.journey

I can't advise you on this. Perhaps the autism doctor could tell you what he wants. Do you mind saying which doctor this is?

Sushi
Am not sure if he know about this as I don't know if autism patient get such infections ! But I hope he will know
Yes his name is doctor Mohammed al Momani and he was in the last gcmaf confernce and I think he is going to the one in UAE soon !
He use oxygen therapy as I heard and some antibiotics and antivirals ,,
So he is a hope for me as he is here !! I tried to get an apointment but couldn't in thia week and i have to travel bc to where i live so tomorrow I will go to his office and try to see him or I would have to wait for 2 weeks

Sushi

Omar88

Could you get both tests?

I'm glad you have the opportunity to see this doctor. If you discuss taking GcMAF, you might make sure he knows that many chronic disease patients are not able to tolerate the usual 100 ng dose of GcMAF given to Cancer and HIV patients.

Sushi

patient.journey

Omar88

Could you get both tests?

I'm glad you have the opportunity to see this doctor. If you discuss taking GcMAF, you might make sure he knows that many chronic disease patients are not able to tolerate the usual 100 ng dose of GcMAF given to Cancer and HIV patients.
Sushi

Tomorrow I will see what does he have exactly and I will update the group

roxie60

@Omar88 Do you have an update Omar? I also am trying top decide best lab to test for Mycoplasma and Chlamydophila. Would be interested how you are doing and if you found any new answers via testing.

patient.journey

@Omar88 Do you have an update Omar? I also am trying top decide best lab to test for Mycoplasma and Chlamydophila. Would be interested how you are doing and if you found any new answers via testing.

better than before with body pains and handling the life but having always bad days in every week, seems that my immune system is not working well until now so I should try something to push It up.

tell me where are you going to test for those bacterial infections and what the result when you do them.

am taking antibiotics to cover them without testing because of money issues so it might work or not, I wont lose nothing as I hope.

best wishes