• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Four days left to fund Blue Ribbon Project - Matching Donations

caledonia

There are only four days left to fully fund this project. While the project has met it's $12k and $16k goals, I think it would be awesome to get this fully funded at the $20k level. This would mean being able to go to Hawaii to potentially get Angelina Jolie interested in us, and go to Europe to interview doctors and patients there.

As it stands now, we will have to choose between one or the other of those.

To help get some more funding, I am willing to pledge a matching donation of $1, up to $50, for each person who donates at the $25 level or higher during the next four days. There are 163 backers at $25 and above now, so if 30 more people donate, I will donate $30. If 50 more people donate, I will donate $50, and so on.

Here is the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2074880665/the-blue-ribbon-me-cfs-and-the-future-of-medicine

Sasha

Fine, thank you
There are only four days left to fully fund this project. While the project has met it's $12k and $16k goals, I think it would be awesome to get this fully funded at the $20k level. This would mean being able to go to Hawaii to potentially get Angelina Jolie interested in us, and go to Europe to interview doctors and patients there.

As it stands now, we will have to choose between one or the other of those.

To help get some more funding, I am willing to pledge a matching donation of $1, up to $50, for each person who donates at the $25 level or higher during the next four days. There are 163 backers at $25 and above now, so if 30 more people donate, I will donate $30. If 50 more people donate, I will donate $50, and so on.

Here is the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2074880665/the-blue-ribbon-me-cfs-and-the-future-of-medicine

That's very kind, Caledonia!

We're standing ready with the welcome mat here in Europe. :alien: