• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to detox with this profile?

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=register

I am also mildly autistic, and I sure spent lots of my teen hours playing videogames or reading. But I also liked wandering in the nature and capturing insects etc Socializing was "mildly" traumatic, lol but I managed to have friends and etc, probably because I was "mild". Never had a problem of energy til now in my early twenties but I suspect that if you are autistic in any degree you sure dont have optimum health, and in the best case you are apparently healthy physically but prone to further disease with enviromental triggers. I actually want to research all this when I am better.

http://www.ch3nutrigenomics.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=register

I am also mildly autistic, and I sure spent lots of my teen hours playing videogames or reading. But I also liked wandering in the nature and capturing insects etc Socializing was "mildly" traumatic, lol but I managed to have friends and etc, probably because I was "mild". Never had a problem of energy til now in my early twenties but I suspect that if you are autistic in any degree you sure dont have optimum health, and in the best case you are apparently healthy physically but prone to further disease with enviromental triggers. I actually want to research all this when I am better.

I think the relatively "new" ideology of autism appears to be focusing on healing the gut and resolving systemic inflammation. What causes those issues for each person could be vastly different (and is heatedly debated of course), so no one treatment will fit ever person.

Thank you for the link, I got registered, now waiting on approval :D. Celebrate each minor success....yipeeeeee!

npeden

NPeden, Monterey, CA
Taurine is actually ok to take even with an expressed CBS. The reason is that it doesn't contain free thiols, which is the really important component. I was taking quite a large amount of taurine all through my CBS protocol, and it still worked.
Caledonia, I love taurine but my ND said to stop it I think because it contains sulfur but you are saying that is doesn't contain free thiols. Do you think I can use it with a low sulfur diet and supps.?

npeden

NPeden, Monterey, CA
I heard about this years supp years ago, but I have not research it lately. Thanks for the links, I will read them soon!
Isn't reservatol simply grape seed extract? I have been using it for down reg. but did not notice any help and read on Wikipedia that it is destructive to estradiol. I don't know about other estrogens....but I do know we need some.