• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FDA Workshop on Drug Development for CFS and ME

Valentijn

Yep. Hey Val, did you pick up on this 'Central Fatigue Hypothesis'? Also mentioned during this part of the talk from Vernon. I need to look a bit more into it. Thought it was new but it's been around a while.
No, I didn't watch it. And I find the discoveries to be more interesting than the theories, even if they are just little bits and pieces :D

readyforlife

Has anything happened since the FDA meeting?? Did they just listen to us and then go on with their lives?? Will they give us any hope or a idea of when or what they are going to do for us?? Who do we contact to ask what is being done or worked on? Again something that gets me hopeful and than nothing.

Nielk

This is a reminder that the FDA docket for public comments on drug development for ME/CFS will close Aug. 2, 2013.

If you have not done so yet, you can leave your comments here.