• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Win $1,700 for MEandYou Rituximab trial in new (Weds 5 June) Facebook contest

Sasha

Fine, thank you
MEandYou currently have 670 votes and NOAH have 194 (I'm having Stormberg contest flashbacks :cool:).

The prize is 10,000 krone - that's $1,700 (so my thread title is wrong :ill: ) or £1,100 or 1,300 Euros.

The contest organisation is Shia. They make ladies' shaving products but don't let that put the gentlemen off voting!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
714 - to 206 at mo..............
its got off to a pretty fast start:)

I think it's been running since Friday (I could be wrong) - maybe everyone has only just noticed it!

MEandYou started off in the Stormberg contest with a huge lead like this on the first day and by the final day that lead had closed to 14 votes so let's not muck about - get voting! :)

MEandYou currently have 670 votes and NOAH have 194 (I'm having Stormberg contest flashbacks :cool:).

The prize is 10,000 krone - that's $1,700 (so my thread title is wrong :ill: ) or £1,100 or 1,300 Euros.

The contest organisation is Shia. They make ladies' shaving products but don't let that put the gentlemen off voting!

I have fixed the title. :)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I have fixed the title. :)

Thanks! I hadn't wanted to trouble you with it but you have magically done it anyway! :thumbsup:

If I find out the closing date I might ask you to put that in, though! :cool: If anyone finds out what it is, please post it here and tag me.