• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MRI UK

Does anyone in the UK know of anywhere good and cheap that I can get an MRI or see any neuro dr they recommend, private or NHS.
I have severe ME and a whole long list of illnesses (see my blog)
however I really want to get checked for empty sella syndrome, post traumatic hypopituitarism and chiari, all which I think I could possibly have and have been kinda related to ME/EDS.
My GP wont listen, have heaps of symptoms and am desperate!!

Would love to hear from anyone who has either of these 3 too, so I can learn more.

A x

Valentijn

however I really want to get checked for empty sella syndrome, post traumatic hypopituitarism and chiari, all which I think I could possibly have and have been kinda related to ME/EDS.
You also might be able to get MS ruled out with the MRI. It really should be done for all new patients, but we all know how that goes :rolleyes: