• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pyrroloquinoline quinone PQQ

adreno

PR activist
so probably no more benefits to this then taking q10??
PQQ looks interesting on paper, but in practice I didn't notice anything revolutionary. Maybe my mitochondria are okay, who knows. Can't see I notice much from Q10 or carnitine, either.

Ema

I just started taking it. I actually do think it makes a difference but it could just be placebo. I'll experiment with stopping and restarting it in the next few months to see if I can tell a difference.

I never did feel anything with CoQ10 either so I eventually stopped it.

Ema

Lotus97

It seemed to get some good reviews on iHerb (maybe placebo:D) and Life Extension says it's good (they're selling it:cautious:), but there was a big sale a few months ago so I ordered a bottle. I haven't tried it yet. I'm trying not to do too many things at once. There was at least one person who said it was too stimulating so I might start with half a capsule just in case.