• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition free May 10, 11, 12

Merry

A message from author Erica Verrillo:

In honor of International CFS/ME Awareness Day, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition will be free for three days, May 10, 11 and 12, on Amazon.com The book includes over 100 effective treatments, spanning the full range of pharmaceutical and complementary modalities, an in-depth discussion of symptoms with cross-referencing to appropriate treatments, the latest research into the causes and mechanisms of the illness, doctors' protocols, coping techniques, special sections for managing chemical sensitivities, dietary restrictions and the special needs of children, as well as extensive appendices covering resources, locations of doctors and clinics, local, national and international organizations, and internet ordering information. The book also features over 2600 useful links to further reading, research articles, and patient reviews.

A Kindle is not needed to read this book. Amazon provides free apps that allow eBooks to be read on computers, iPads, phones and other devices.

For more information go to: http://www.cfstreatmentguide.com

ukxmrv

Thank you. Missed the earlier free offer for this book but hope to get it this time.

Thanks for bumping as well.

Undisclosed

I downloaded the book last time it was free. It's really worth taking the time to get it. As you can see it has loads of information in:

CHAPTER 1: Defining CFS/ME: An Overview
CHAPTER 2: Mechanisms and Theories
CHAPTER 3: Symptoms
CHAPTER 4: Phamaceuticals and Prescription Drugs
CHAPTER 5: Nutritional Supplements and Botanicals
CHAPTER 6: Alternative and Complementary Medical and Supportive Therapies
CHAPTER 7: Stress Reduction and Elimination
CHAPTER 8: Cleaning UP: Eliminating Toxins in the Home
CHAPTER 9: Food and Diet
CHAPTER 10: Special Needs of Children and Adolescents with CFS/ME

APPENDIX A: RESOURCES
  • General Websites
  • Medical Research
  • Free or Low-cost Prescriptions
  • Databases
  • News and Information
  • Blogs
  • Forums
  • Personal Websites
  • Social Networking
  • Free Online Publications
APPENDIX B: NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
  • Websites with Lists of Useful Organizations
  • Organizations for Related Conditions
  • Other Useful Organizations
APPENDIX C: CFS/ ME CLINICS, CLINICIANS, AND LABORATORIES
  • Databases for Locating CFS/ME Physicians
  • International Research Collaborations
  • Research Institutes
  • Laboratories
APPENDIX D: MAIL-ORDER SUPPLIERS
  • General Resources for CFS Supplies
  • Allergy Supplies
  • Nutrional Supplements
  • Nontoxic Home and Health Products
  • New Age

Verrillo, Erica (2012-09-14). Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition (Kindle Locations 513-527). Erica Verrillo. Kindle Edition.