• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

better to use KDM's or David Noakes Injectable GcMaf

Navid

hi:

i have the possibillity to use one or the other of these.......i will be starting at mini micro doses due to extreme drug sensitivity. tried yogurt lasy year and it made me sicker....prob used to much...plus i am too sick for the whole process of making it...so prefer to go injection route.

please give your opinions KDM's or David Noakes-gcmaf.eu

thanks, navid

lobba123

i ve used gcmaf from noakes and maf314 from dr santos as available.i tried gcmaf to clear an hbv infection but it didn t work to clear the infection, on the contrary it worked to reverse an advanced macronodular cirrhosis which is actually much worst than hbv infection which can be kept silent by antivirals.cirrhosis reversed in 1.6years and also nodules are clearing, a cirrhosis reversal in such a short time has never been reported
i also see that gcmaf from noakes is used on all studies except KDM, so i think noakes is more reliable but if too expensive for you go for KDM

CindyWillis

hi:

i have the possibillity to use one or the other of these.......i will be starting at mini micro doses due to extreme drug sensitivity. tried yogurt lasy year and it made me sicker....prob used to much...plus i am too sick for the whole process of making it...so prefer to go injection route.

please give your opinions KDM's or David Noakes-gcmaf.eu

thanks, navid

I had less inflammation (boils) from KDM's GCMAF then from David's GCMAF . KDM's is cheaper also. However, I appreciate David Noakes being out there available as a source for GCMAF as it is a lifesaver for many people who can't get GCMAF.