• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FDA 101 Webinar on April 18th

jspotila

FDA is offering a webinar to the ME/CFS community on Thursday, April 18th at 3pm Eastern. The webinar will provide:

An overview of FDA’s basic functions and jurisdiction, and the regulatory framework that determines how the agency functions and accomplishes it’s various responsibilities, presented by Dave Banks from the Office of Health and Constituent Affairs.

If you are attending or watching the Drug Development meeting next week, please consider attending this webinar to help you prepare.

You can register for the webinar here: http://www.cvent.com/events/fda-101-webinar/event-summary-f618c17b295d49f38f298456452559ac.aspx

jspotila

I'm trying to collect some feedback for FDA about this webinar. If you watched, can you send me any thoughts you have? Thanks in advance!