• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pain in back of head. BOTH sides above and behind ear - OI?

snowathlete

Last week or two, when i bend down and then straingen for any reason, i get pain in the back of my head, on both sides at the same time. It is behind and above my ears. Same on both sides.

If i stopped moving around, bending down it gradually disapears. Is this related to OI, or a symptom of something else?

Seven7

Seven
Nice if you can find out, I do not bend down EVER anymore w head down (I squat leaving head up) if I have to reach for a very difficult Pot to cook, I ask hubby. I think is OI but I am not sure, I just avoid it. Lifting arms high is also an issue.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Nice if you can find out, I do not bend down EVER anymore w head down (I squat leaving head up) if I have to reach for a very difficult Pot to cook, I ask hubby. I think is OI but I am not sure, I just avoid it. Lifting arms high is also an issue.

Hi,

Interesting...I can bend down without problems so for me this isn't an OI issue--but I know others with OI have problems bending down. Another one of the oh so many differences!

Sushi