• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

http://www.all-natural.com/riley.html

Interesting story, symptoms but not the virus

Ok, but there are a lot of people here (including me) that we are not veterans neither ´´american´´, so if this is our case, this have been spread all over the world. Or.. maybe we have been in close contact with american people that could have infected us (I used to have an american girlfriend), who knows, because I believe this is not easy to transmit except if there are a close contact.

Survivor84

Ok, but there are a lot of people here (including me) that we are not veterans neither ´´american´´, so if this is our case, this have been spread all over the world. Or.. maybe we have been in close contact with american people that could have infected us (I used to have an american girlfriend), who knows, because I believe this is not easy to transmit except if there are a close contact.

Just a thought, I dont believe what we are dealing with is anything new. I believe by now it has traveled around the world. Who knows I am sure the authorities know of our condition. I did contact this lady and I am waiting for a response, she is familiar with our situation from what I have been told, so hey maybe it could help. We may not be verterans, but if they can spread it to there families and what not, then maybe eventually it is possible that it spread to those that have not had close contact with them. The scary part of that stories is that it is believed many of there illnesses stem from those vaccines, it goes on to say there was an hiv gene found in most of them. Pretty damn sad that they were used like that. Just an idea, but like I said you never know. :)

Just a thought, I dont believe what we are dealing with is anything new. I believe by now it has traveled around the world. Who knows I am sure the authorities know of our condition. I did contact this lady and I am waiting for a response, she is familiar with our situation from what I have been told, so hey maybe it could help. We may not be verterans, but if they can spread it to there families and what not, then maybe eventually it is possible that it spread to those that have not had close contact with them. The scary part of that stories is that it is believed many of there illnesses stem from those vaccines, it goes on to say there was an hiv gene found in most of them. Pretty damn sad that they were used like that. Just an idea, but like I said you never know. :)

And how can you know if this is about the same issue? Probably you need a researcher to study if we have that gene. OMG, ad is this syndrome being investigated? are there any treatment?

Survivor84

Urraco I don't know what to think anymore. But I definitely think this is nothing new. I definitely believe that there are many researchers that are aware this exist.

Survivor84

A little bit but he stopped answering as he said he dont like talking with unknown people !

If you know a connection to him that would be great

Omar what information was he able to provide you with, based on the conversations you did have with him?

patient.journey

Hi Omar, where should we travel to get tested?
Ok, sorry. Im not feeling well this week, I feel sick like flu and my ears are killing me!, in summer!! (my). I'm starting to scare me. Ok, if you have information about where and how test for mycoplasma, please send me that. But I understand that there are a lot of types of mycoplasma, isnt it?
And, how can you obtein this GcMaf. Have any of you try it before? They deliver it all over the world?

you would find the labs to test for Mycoplasma over here http://www.immed.org/ , there are other labs , newer labs are not mentioned but those were mentioned by Prof Garlth Nicolson who is the father of Mycoplasma theory and the founder of it in Gulf war Soldiers ,,,

Buying GcMaf is so easy as Sushi said but you should have some testing before that so you could know is it going to help with you and how much it will ?!

The protein was found in Mycoplasma that is there is HIV patient can appear in Western Blot test !!

Sherezade

you would find the labs to test for Mycoplasma over here http://www.immed.org/ , there are other labs , newer labs are not mentioned but those were mentioned by Prof Garlth Nicolson who is the father of Mycoplasma theory and the founder of it in Gulf war Soldiers ,,,

Buying GcMaf is so easy as Sushi said but you should have some testing before that so you could know is it going to help with you and how much it will ?!

The protein was found in Mycoplasma that is there is HIV patient can appear in Western Blot test !!

What are you saying? If we have this mycoplasma and we run a western blot test it could be indeterminated or positive?

I think one of the answers of prof. Nicolson on his page could be the answer to all of us ´´MANY, IF NOT MOST, CFS / ME-PATIENTS HAVE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS mutliple, SUCH AS mycoplasma, chlamydia, ETC. VIRAL AND, AS SUCH HHV-6, CMV, ETC. WHEN THIS OCCURS, IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO TREAT INFECTIONS SUCH MULTIPLE'' ... this coincides with some of our theories, a condition that our body is subceptible to several infections that we could have caught sexually or cuasual.

patient.journey

What are you saying? If we have this mycoplasma and we run a western blot test it could be indeterminated or positive?

Not always as its only one type of it that got this protein on it but testing by WB is not a bad idea as am wondering if i will have any proteins on me for that virus beside i will test for Mycoplasma by using the specif test when i travel even while believe its not my illness cause

patient.journey

I think one of the answers of prof. Nicolson on his page could be the answer to all of us ´´MANY, IF NOT MOST, CFS / ME-PATIENTS HAVE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS mutliple, SUCH AS mycoplasma, chlamydia, ETC. VIRAL AND, AS SUCH HHV-6, CMV, ETC. WHEN THIS OCCURS, IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO TREAT INFECTIONS SUCH MULTIPLE'' ... this coincides with some of our theories, a condition that our body is subceptible to several infections that we could have caught sexually or cuasual.

Not all of them, some only got Viral and some have bacterial and viral infection and we should test for every thing known before we consider anything as an answer

SOC

We seem to be much more susceptible to intracellular pathogens -- viruses and intracellular bacteria -- so that might be a good place to start with testing. Susceptibility to intracellular pathogens is consistent with T-cell dysfunction, so that might be worth testing for, too.

Not always as its only one type of it that got this protein on it but testing by WB is not a bad idea as am wondering if i will have any proteins on me for that virus beside i will test for Mycoplasma by using the specif test when i travel even while believe its not my illness cause

If I'm not mistaken ,one of your Western-blot was positive ?
Do you think, it due to the HIV protein within Mycoplasma , caused it ??

We seem to be much more susceptible to intracellular pathogens -- viruses and intracellular bacteria -- so that might be a good place to start with testing. Susceptibility to intracellular pathogens is consistent with T-cell dysfunction, so that might be worth testing for, too.

Can you elaborate on intracellular virus/bacteria ??

These all are CO-FACTORS OF AIDS . These might be the reason ....or may be a ... Yet to be discovered co-factor responsible for HIV negative aids.

These all are CO-FACTORS OF AIDS . These might be the reason ....or may be a ... Yet to be discovered co-factor responsible for HIV negative aids.

Wait a minute... so are you saying that there are people who can develop AIDS being hiv-? I know there are some rare cases when some people have some disfunction and can be inmunosupressed, but its not named AIDS (wich is not important at this point), but is known, or at least in literature, that is imposible develop AIDS being hiv-