• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Metametrix Stool test

Wondering if anyone took this test from Europe or somewhere else than US. Did you need a registered physician with Metametrix or could you just directly order it from Metametrix?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Marg

I did the first 2100 Gastronintestional Function Profile with Metametrix without a doctor and the results came to my computer in 2-3 days. They then started taking insurance for this test but I needed my doctor to order the kit. Mine did but he got the resuts not me. Bacteria had showed up on another test. This test showed parasites in the small intestine. One was identified and the other not. It was a common one that would come from food not washed properly or hands. I killed all the critterts with Paradex and Candabactin, both available on the net.