• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

yes, I did get all this and many others, me I got this virus in china, so I am convinced its this china unknown virus. How many people u know got this new virus? we need to group all and see what can be done, we need scientists, virologists
we had a forum. Lots of people infected this virus. Chinese gov knew this virus. Media knew it, too. But they said we must be a mental illness. Some folk researches want to research this virus. But Gov stop them doing it. It's so horrible

Just a few Chinese people who posted on my blog, like Victore (I suggested to Victore to make himself known and say hello on this thread). But I have not got the Chinese virus, I don't think; I have my own nightmare virus. It just has very similar symptoms.

And unlike the Chinese virus, the symptoms of my virus did not improve after 2 years.
some people infected chinese virus can be worse. some become better.

And unlike the Chinese virus, the symptoms of my virus did not improve after 2 years.
If this virus truely is like HIV, the initial symptoms will b the worst. People may go through an asymptomatic phase, it will eventually come back when the immune system becomes weak. :([/quote]
I think this chinese virus don't destory immune directly. it is different from HIV.

we had a forum. Lots of people infected this virus. Chinese gov knew this virus. Media knew it, too. But they said we must be a mental illness. Some folk researches want to research this virus. But Gov stop them doing it. It's so horrible

victore, i need to get the blood of someone who has just been infected, 2-3 weeks infected, do you think you know this kind of person?

I think I can find some people that you said. what do you want to do?

If you can identify this kind of person, I will need their blood, this person needs to have many symptoms, and is 2-3 weeks infected from guangzhou with the china hiv like virus. I will be meeting a virologist in 3 weeks. He has agreed to run like the one I paste above {in the post: 2.1. Detection of Unknown Viral Pathogens and Discovery of Novel Viruses} for me against payment. I can ask him to run one additional test on this person`s blood. We need to arrange the transport of his blood pack from guangzhou to this virologist. This blood pack needs to be kept in cold temperature and sent with dry ice. If the person can contribute to the cost of the transport it will be good. I am willing to contribute for the cost of testing

we have a great chance to identify this virus then, I believe I have the guangzhou hiv like virus.

After Identification of this virus, we can hopefully test which antiviral work....and this will help everyone

Sherezade

Oh my God, are you serious? So, the Gov stopped all researching about this virus? why?

If Governments have plenty of money to spend in guns and wars, why don't they spend it instead in people's health? I'm so mad at this point that I don't want to pay more taxes in my country. :( I know it's a meaningless gesture, but it's my way to say: I'm sick of this! And if we have to create a worldwide panic to get listened, count on me!

Sherezade

Now I am well. Although I have some symptoms, I don't feel uncomfortable.
Victore

Victore, i'm very glad that you got better :) Let me ask you some questions, and please don't feel obligated to answer them if you don't like like it.

How long have you been infected? What symptoms, beside rashes, did you have and how long did they last? Did you take some specific medication or herbal supplement that helped you?

Thank you!

some people infected chinese virus can be worse. some become better.

Hi , thanks for your inputs from China. How are u now ?? When u had ur exposure ??

Is it true in intial phase, these patients had very low lymphocytes count & low cd4 count ?
And after a gap of few years CD4 counts ,again goes down ,just like AIDS patients ??

I came across many posts, where ppl with these kind of symptoms ...had very low lymphocytes/cd4 counts after many years ...but don't know they are they have this Chinese virus or not .

And OMAR, u asked me about my last post that - what happened to the person having low. Lymphocytes/cd4 ? .
Well, he didn't post after that,dunno he is ill or what happened.
Here,also I see, someone posted that his girlfriend's wbc /lymphocytes are on decline.

This is my biggest concern....if this virus/pathogen reducing lymphocytes/CD4 in long run ?? Then its acting like HIV.
BUT,I hope Its not the case,may be a cofactor of AIDS ,not discovered yet.....but not HIV

Oh my God, are you serious? So, the Gov stopped all researching about this virus? why?

If Governments have plenty of money to spend in guns and wars, why don't they spend it instead in people's health? I'm so mad at this point that I don't want to pay more taxes in my country. :( I know it's a meaningless gesture, but it's my way to say: I'm sick of this! And if we have to create a worldwide panic to get listened, count on me!
Thank you for your concern. In the acute phase, I had lots of symptoms. But now I become better. Although gov knew this is a new disease, they want to conceal the truth. They worry that it makes public panic. Some folk researcher want to research this disease, but gov stop it. Because if the folk find the new virus through researching, the gov don't know how to explain it.
Do you know Zhong Nanshan? He is a famous doctor. He solved the SARS. At the beginning, he is interested in this virus. And he did some research. He said this virus may be a type of the EB virus. But It is only the guess. A few months later, it seems not to have any new report. Maybe he has stopped researching. I think the one of the important reason is that the gov give him lot of pressure.
And Shanghai Pasteur Institute which is a medicinal institute said they found a virus. But a few months later, nothing was reported, either.

Do you know Lin Jun? He is a famous patinet. Media reported him. He infected this virus through blood. But now he seems to be well.

Victore, i'm very glad that you got better :) Let me ask you some questions, and please don't feel obligated to answer them if you don't like like it.

How long have you been infected? What symptoms, beside rashes, did you have and how long did they last? Did you take some specific medication or herbal supplement that helped you?

Thank you!
I has infected this virus for 2 years. In the acute phase, I have lots of symptoms. You can read my former article. The acute phase lasted two weeks around. Now I ony have some slight symptoms.
My symptoms are following (These symptoms are not developed. And these are reduced but not disappear):
  • Popping the joints
  • Chronic white tongue coating (no serious)
  • Reducing the half-crescent in fingernails (This symptom are not any changed.)
  • Lymphadenectasis (back of the neck)(if I touch it, I can feel it. If I don't touch it, I can't feel anything. I can't feel ache and any other uncomfortable.)
  • Low-grade fever (37℃ in active. But the temperature become normal in sleep)
  • Beating muscle (now in very low frequency, seldom)
  • Subcutaneous nodule (not any change)
I ate Itraconazole Capsules. But it didn't any effect for me. But it have effect for some people. I don't use any herbal supplement.

Actually to get listened, u need to create a panic among doctors and high gov officials. Some people thought of doing that and infected common simple people like me who do not have any powers. Getting common people infected like the ones who did this to me in china will not help us. U need to reach higher. Gov just do not care about a few more people being dead, for them, sick people are a liability. They need to spend to maintain us in health, everywhere in the world health is being privatized, this shows how caring gov are.

People are not equal, if the president or prime minister gets infected, will he get the same care or help if compare to the common people like us?

Thank you for your concern. In the acute phase, I had lots of symptoms. But now I become better. Although gov knew this is a new disease, they want to conceal the truth. They worry that it makes public panic. Some folk researcher want to research this disease, but gov stop it. Because if the folk find the new virus through researching, the gov don't know how to explain it.
Do you know Zhong Nanshan? He is a famous doctor. He solved the SARS. At the beginning, he is interested in this virus. And he did some research. He said this virus may be a type of the EB virus. But It is only the guess. A few months later, it seems not to have any new report. Maybe he has stopped researching. I think the one of the important reason is that the gov give him lot of pressure.
And Shanghai Pasteur Institute which is a medicinal institute said they found a virus. But a few months later, nothing was reported, either.

Do you know Lin Jun? He is a famous patinet. Media reported him. He infected this virus through blood. But now he seems to be well.

I read about zhong nanshan, linjun too, from the internet,

Hi , thanks for your inputs from China. How are u now ?? When u had ur exposure ??

Is it true in intial phase, these patients had very low lymphocytes count & low cd4 count ?
And after a gap of few years CD4 counts ,again goes down ,just like AIDS patients ??

I came across many posts, where ppl with these kind of symptoms ...had very low lymphocytes/cd4 counts after many years ...but don't know they are they have this Chinese virus or not .

And OMAR, u asked me about my last post that - what happened to the person having low. Lymphocytes/cd4 ? .
Well, he didn't post after that,dunno he is ill or what happened.
Here,also I see, someone posted that his girlfriend's wbc /lymphocytes are on decline.

This is my biggest concern....if this virus/pathogen reducing lymphocytes/CD4 in long run ?? Then its acting like HIV.
BUT,I hope Its not the case,may be a cofactor of AIDS ,not discovered yet.....but not HIV
now I am well. I infected this virus through eating. In acute phase, I tested the blood. The lymphocytes count is not low. I don't know the level of CD4 count. I think this virus is different from the HIV.

Some patients tried some Broad spectrum antiviral. some effected. some didn't effected. I didn't effected, either.

Hi Victore, thanks for ur reply, please do not forget to reply me on the possible patient who is newly infected for the acute phase blood, its important for all of us, I am willing to pay for his analysis of his acute phase blood

Welcome to the forum, Victore.

Note to everybody here: I have known Victore for a long time, from his many posts on the comments pages of my blog (from June 2011 onwards).

Victore has good knowledge about the symptoms of the Chinese "HIV-like" virus, so if you have any particualr questions about the Chinese virus, please ask Victore here, and I am sure he will try to answer them accurately.

For example, I once asked Victore about the incubation period of the Chinese "HIV-like" virus, and he replied: "I asked lot of patients, but their answer are very different. Some people said the incubation period is 2 days. But other people said it's 1 week. In my case, after I ate outside, I got fever and feel gas in my stomach 2 days later."

Note on some Chinese–English translation issues:

• Beating muscles = twitching muscles = fasciculation.
Fasciculation is the medical term for twitching muscles.​

• Popping joints = ring joints? = crepitus.
Crepitus is the medical term for the popping sound coming from joints.​
Crepitus is in fact the sound that you hear when you "crack your knuckles".​

Hi Hip, thanks for intro victore to this forum, hopefully we can all help each other, have u done some advanced test like next generation sequencing?

Hi Victore, thanks for ur reply, please do not forget to reply me on the possible patient who is newly infected for the acute phase blood, its important for all of us, I am willing to pay for his analysis of his acute phase blood
Thank you very much. Do you have any other contact information?like email? Google+?We can talk.:)