• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK posters: SAVE our supplements NOW or it will be too late!

Jarod

Thanks! important issue.

It appears to be a petition for the UK, but I signed it from the US.

Just takes an email and name.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Very very important, I remember writing to Commisioner Dali last year about this, we're being rail-roaded into these state interventions, its getting to be like a dictatorship the EU, we've been okay so far with managing our supplements, I can't stand this sort of state nannying. Its trying to protect the few people who will behave stupidly regardless at the expense of the majority who are responsible.
Its the reason why OTC stuff like aspirin and paracetomol can only be purchased in 16's now, the state decreed it would stop some people trying to commit suicide, all it did was put the drug companies profits up hugely, instead of selling in 100's now only 16. Unfortunately if people want to kill themself they usually do.

keenly

Very very important, I remember writing to Commisioner Dali last year about this, we're being rail-roaded into these state interventions, its getting to be like a dictatorship the EU, we've been okay so far with managing our supplements, I can't stand this sort of state nannying. Its trying to protect the few people who will behave stupidly regardless at the expense of the majority who are responsible.
Its the reason why OTC stuff like aspirin and paracetomol can only be purchased in 16's now, the state decreed it would stop some people trying to commit suicide, all it did was put the drug companies profits up hugely, instead of selling in 100's now only 16. Unfortunately if people want to kill themself they usually do.

Its not about protecting anyone. It is about population control.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
My MP Jim D-obbin is supporting it, this is what we need all the MPs to get behind it.