• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help! How to view Dr. Klimas webinar (I have an invitation)

Sing

Is there any way anyone knows of to listen in to the conference today or to watch video of it later?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Is there any way anyone knows of to listen in to the conference today or to watch video of it later?
The conference was yesterday but that would be great if there's a video - I'd certainly like to see it. Cort was going, and was going to report it on his blog.

We had a representative there who's preparing an article for PR. I've been assured that the presentations will be posted and I understand that this means the video of them will be posted. I haven't got definitive confirmation that all the video of all the presentations will be posted publicly, but I think they are going to do that. The PR Content Team are planning to write a series of articles on the conference.