• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help! need to buy compression socks

Seven7

Seven
Can you please help me, I am looking for compression socks but I want them to look and feel like regular cotton socks (not the ones that get little balls material or look prescription like).

Need 20-30mg. Knee high, female and closed toe. I did do a search but the photos are not very helpful on the feel of the socks :(.

TX,

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Sushi recommended these to me. They have great reviews. I think they are the best ones available. http://www.brightlifedirect.com/STYLE-OR-LENGTH-Knee-Highs-(Socks)-Allegro/c356_144_389/p303/Allegro-Samba-Cotton-Sock-20-25mmHg---Item#-113/product_info.html

But they didn't work for me because I'm short. I tried a few others and found a brand that I like that aren't too tall. I can look it up if someone needs that info by PM.

Can you please help me, I am looking for compression socks but I want them to look and feel like regular cotton socks (not the ones that get little balls material or look prescription like).

Need 20-30mg. Knee high, female and closed toe. I did do a search but the photos are not very helpful on the feel of the socks :(.
TX,

These continue to work for me. This particular style, Samba, is is 20-25, but they do have higher compression in cotton socks. I'd suggest you phone them and describe what you want. They have always been very helpful to me on the phone. Some of their socks that mention cotton, don't have as much in them as the Samba, so ask for a high percentage of cotton. I think they are having a sale now or in coming weeks. They also allow you to return socks that don't suit you.

Sushi

P.S. 7, for some reason I can't tag you?