• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

where to get MAF 314?

Hi,

I live near San Francisco, California and would like to find out if I can get the MAF 314 starter w/instructions on making MAF 314. I can not travel so I need to work with someone who will send the starter to me.

I know MAF 878 is available on ebay but I would prefer to start with MAF 314 if I can find it. I have not yet taken MAF 878, nor MAF 314, nor GcMAF (injections).

Thank you,
Roxanne

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Roxanne,

MAF 314--If you use the google search of the forum (look at the bottom of the forums page) you can search for MAF 314--there are many threads. In one of them (recently) they give the name of a doctor in Vienna who does Skype appointments and will send you the starter. Otherwise, I don't think it is not available in the USA.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Xandoff

Michael
VITAMIN D3 is very important to take while using GcMAF from GcMAF.EU. I spoke with my Doctor and David Noakes from Immuno Bio Tech (GcMaf.eu) and he says it is very important to continue your supplement of D-3. I was confused by reading many posts that discouraged taking GcMAF from GcMAF.eu (Immuno Bio Tech) with Vitamin D-3. THEY RECOMEND IT! Also I would like to say that Immuno Bio Tech GcMAF.eu and David Noakes are fantastic to deal with. I am able to order over the phone using my credit card, their shipments have always arrived on time and well packaged and cold. Also, please read the information on the GcMAF.eu website about many of the studies and treatment guidelines. David Noakes is wonderful person to do business with. Good health to everyone in this New Year!

Dr. Kenny DeMeirlier recommended Gordon Medical clinic in Santa Rosa to a friend of mine who is interested in GcMAF.
http://www.gordonmedical.com/unrave...llness/gcmaf-immunotherapy-treatment-for-cfs/

Dr. Gordon is my doctor. I can get GcMAF from him but he does not have MAF878 or MAF314. He told me to look on ebay for MAF878. He also said he doesn't have much experience with his patients using MAF878.

I emailed the doctor in Vienna and she emailed me back. she charges 300 euros for a consultation then 350 euros for 2 months of the MAF314 starter. the cost of the starter is 3x the cost of GcMAF from Dr. Gordon. I prefer to start with MAF314 since I think it will help with gut dysbiosis but my finances are tight so I think I am going to start with GcMAF or maybe MAF878. Money is always a problem with this illness. sad....

VITAMIN D3 is very important to take while using GcMAF from GcMAF.EU. I spoke with my Doctor and David Noakes from Immuno Bio Tech (GcMaf.eu) and he says it is very important to continue your supplement of D-3. I was confused by reading many posts that discouraged taking GcMAF from GcMAF.eu (Immuno Bio Tech) with Vitamin D-3. THEY RECOMEND IT! Also I would like to say that Immuno Bio Tech GcMAF.eu and David Noakes are fantastic to deal with. I am able to order over the phone using my credit card, their shipments have always arrived on time and well packaged and cold. Also, please read the information on the GcMAF.eu website about many of the studies and treatment guidelines. David Noakes is wonderful person to do business with. Good health to everyone in this New Year!

Thank you for the post. I found Vit D3 helps me greatly with immune system, infections, etc.

ukxmrv

Thanks Esprit, for the update prices for MAF314 I've not spoken to her for a while and didn't realise one could buy 2 months of the starter now.

On top of that would be costs for any equipment needed and colostrum / miik etc.

I am doing well on the MAF314 but have not tried Gc-Maf or had a long period on the MAF878.

Thanks Esprit, for the update prices for MAF314 I've not spoken to her for a while and didn't realise one could buy 2 months of the starter now.

On top of that would be costs for any equipment needed and colostrum / miik etc.

I am doing well on the MAF314 but have not tried Gc-Maf or had a long period on the MAF878.

Where do you get your MAF314? How long have you been on it? thanks.

Thanks! What concentration is that at, and how much are you injecting (if you don't mind me asking)?

I've not started GcMAF nor MAF878 nor MAF314 yet. My first choice was MAF314 but now that I've found its out of my price range, I am trying to figure out which one to do, GcMAF or MAF878. I like the probiotic choice because I think it would help with gut dysbiosis which I believe is one of the causes of this illness.

I am not sure of the concentration of the GcMAF vial but I could try to find out. Dr. Gordon's assistant told me patients start with 0.1 cc/week for the GcMAF. If you don't have inflammation, you can work your way up to 0.3 - 0.5 cc/week.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I've not started GcMAF nor MAF878 nor MAF314 yet. My first choice was MAF314 but now that I've found its out of my price range, I am trying to figure out which one to do, GcMAF or MAF878. I like the probiotic choice because I think it would help with gut dysbiosis which I believe is one of the causes of this illness.

I am not sure of the concentration of the GcMAF vial but I could try to find out. Dr. Gordon's assistant told me patients start with 0.1 cc/week for the GcMAF. If you don't have inflammation, you can work your way up to 0.3 - 0.5 cc/week.

I think (not completely sure) that Dr. Gordon uses GcMAF that is 100 nanograms per 1 cc vial. That would make sense from the dosing indicated.

Sushi

GcMAF Australia

CFS people are very sensitive to GcMAF
I think some have started at 0.01cc/week as there can be very strong herx reactions.
Discuss this with your doctor if you go this way.
STRAT LOW and START SLOW

jenbooks

Rrrr, did the MAF314 not help you? Is yours still current. I might try some as long as it wasn't made with kefir. I don't tolerate kefir--the yeasts in it bother me. Does MAF314 have kefir or is it only yogurt? Does anyone know where to get in the USA? Thanks. I could try Dr. Enlander's but he wants hi smade with kefir too.

GcMAF Australia

, did the MAF314 not help you? Is yours still current. I might try some as long as it wasn't made with kefir. I don't tolerate kefir--the yeasts in it bother me. Does MAF314 have kefir or is it only yogurt? Does anyone know where to get in the USA? Thanks. I could try Dr. Enlander's but he wants hi smade with kefir too.
MAF314 is made with yoghurt

Tony

Still working on it all..
MAF314 is made by mixing the proprietary ingredients with cow's milk and colostrum. The 'cooked' mix then becomes yoghurt like in it's consistency. Prof Ruggiero explains it here:

jenbooks

Okay--I am sorry if this question is redundant, but I'd like to try MAF314, and am in USA, east coast. Is it possible to try it? My doc is happy to use GcMAF on me if I wish, and I'm going to get my nagalase tested this week to see if I even need MAF. I am really glad it's made as yoghurt as kefir just inflames my colon whenever I try it.