• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Aviva contest semi-finals (for $150,000)

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I see that the number of daily votes for both the Vancouver Chronic Diseases Clinic and Kennebec Manor has risen. I wonder if the attempt to get some exchange votes has had some success. Unfortunately we are both still in 14th place. Onward and upward!

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
Anyone can work out how far behind? The leaderboard seems really random, showing wrong rankings and numbers of votes right now.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Anyone can work out how far behind? The leaderboard seems really random, showing wrong rankings and numbers of votes right now.

I asked this last week and Tuha said it's a technical problem on their site that leads to that inconsistency. I think she clicks through to every single contestant page to get her accurate figures. She only does that at the same time each day. I'd go by her rankings!

Tuha

I asked this last week and Tuha said it's a technical problem on their site that leads to that inconsistency. I think she clicks through to every single contestant page to get her accurate figures. She only does that at the same time each day. I'd go by her rankings!

Yes, that´s how I do it. Just one remark - I am man :)

*GG*

I see that the number of daily votes for both the Vancouver Chronic Diseases Clinic and Kennebec Manor has risen. I wonder if the attempt to get some exchange votes has had some success. Unfortunately we are both still in 14th place. Onward and upward!

How does one vote for another org? i tried navigating the website without success.

GG

Nielk

Please continue voting on this "special" day.

32385_480564615319112_104138705_n.jpg

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I know it is too late now, but I would guess that you had used all of your votes. I think mine said 0/15 votes.

Aileen

My page is showing zero votes. Is this because I am no longer able to vote? I am logged in, shows the same thing for another page that Little B provided for another group:
https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf13407
GG
Voting is over so they have taken down all the votes from the site. Every project shows 0 votes. We won't know the final tally which is rather unfortunate. We will know in a few days who the finalists are.

Thanks to everyone who voted! :)