• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
That was not my report ...but I was in a similar situation . Now somewhat recovered after taking raw garlics . But, I dunno the long term consequences of this disease. After searching a lot ..... I think it spread by sweat/vaginal fluids/saliva . And its either of the three....... a type of Mycoplasma/drug resistant streptococcus bacteria/ aggressive EBV(herpes4)............anyone tested for these 3 in this forum or considering testing for it ??????

Many of us have tested positive for all 3.

Sushi

patient.journey

That was not my report ...but I was in a similar situation . Now somewhat recovered after taking raw garlics . But, I dunno the long term consequences of this disease. After searching a lot ..... I think it spread by sweat/vaginal fluids/saliva . And its either of the three....... a type of Mycoplasma/drug resistant streptococcus bacteria/ aggressive EBV(herpes4)............anyone tested for these 3 in this forum or considering testing for it ??????

My EBV test was positive and my early antigens too.

I will test for Mycoplasma soon

Am not sure if you mean Staph or Streptooccus cause in the other thread you mentioned Staph any way, yes I had A lot of us had Staph Aures, what test did you have for it ?

In a website it was given,that chinese doctor found staph aures ,in lots of his patients having similar symptoms like omar... will try to post the link. Even I am trying to test for it . Meanwhile i tested for IgE ,and this antibody was elevated for me. And,omar what are your current symptoms ?? .I found out almost any virus/bugs can cause CFS...if body fails to gain immunity ,for that at onset people need to eat healthy....lots of fruits/green veg and no alcohol/nonveg...... I am from india,and my situation improved but not 100% ...... i would like to know about IgE test done by others and EBV, mycoplasma , and drug resistant staph aures.

Google search " chinese hiv like virus medical research " there you would get the letter of that doctor ....it would probably the second link....read that letter .

THATS THE ABOVE LINK .THANKS MERYIG :) . I GUESS WE MUST TEST FOR ALL THESE BACTERIA FIRST . AND IN ANOTHER FORUM ALSO SOME PEOPLE TESTED POSITIVE FOR IT(STAPH) AND ALSO NON TUBERLOCUS MYCOBACTERIUM

merylg

THATS THE ABOVE LINK .THANKS MERYIG :) . I GUESS WE MUST TEST FOR ALL THESE BACTERIA FIRST . AND IN ANOTHER FORUM ALSO SOME PEOPLE TESTED POSITIVE FOR IT(STAPH) AND ALSO NON TUBERLOCUS MYCOBACTERIUM
The Coagulase Negative toxin-producing Staph associated with CFS has been a topic of research at Newcastle Uni, Australia over many years. The trouble is you need a lab with a special interest in this bug as many will dismiss it, not noting it's significance.

patient.journey

Am a regular customer in that website i chick it weekly but unfortunately we can not connect with any one involve in it, there is no information !

Non Mycobacterium tuberculosis ! just to be sure of what do you mean exactly ! are you talking about Mycobacterium avium, bovis and other strains ? and did you test for those ?

YEP RIGHT .......WELL SOMEONE POSTED THAT 14OUT OF 15 TESTED POSITIVE IN ANOTHER FORUM.I CAN GIVE U THE LINK . AND WHAT ARE YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW,AND HOW MONTHS POST EXPOSURE ?? CAN WE CONNECT BY EMAIL OR SOMETHING......I GUESS WE ALL WHO EVER GOT SYMPTOMS AFTER EXPOSURE SHOULD STAY CONNECTED :)

I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW .........DID ANY OF YOUR RELATIVES OR FRIENDS,SHOWED ANY OF YOUR SYMPTOMS.........COZ I GUESS IT CAN BE TRANSMITTED BY CASUALCONTACT .....DO UGUYS AGREEWITH THAT ??

patient.journey

I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW .........DID ANY OF YOUR RELATIVES OR FRIENDS,SHOWED ANY OF YOUR SYMPTOMS.........COZ I GUESS IT CAN BE TRANSMITTED BY CASUALCONTACT .....DO UGUYS AGREEWITH THAT ??

Am trying to be careful as much i can, i don't use any one stuff like glasses and other food equipment !

I saw some symptoms on my dad like rashes on the chest and some tongue issue with mom and brother but i hope its from something else as they thankfully they don't have any problems up to now, i pray every day for that and i cant live with guilt !

Other patients who were not that careful in my group infected their families but the symptoms are not the same with everyone !

Send me your Skype on my Inbox and we can discuss much more

Thats our main difference from CFS patients,their symptoms dont spread so easily. This virus/bacteriacan spread by casual contact . And i guess severity of symptoms depends on the amount of virus/bacteria.......but its transmission is very strong and lot of people getting it will think it as some irrelevant symptoms...... I also try to be carefull not to spread it,but nobody believes me.......i dont use skype...iam in facebook,twitter,Gmail.

As per Han from china the following recurring symptoms found in almost all patients. I too have most of them.
bad sore throat --yes, never can be healed, appeared very soon after infected
nose problem--we don't have, so far as I know

lung/chest pain--yes, appeared after 5-6 months
stomach--desire to omit and lose apetite--appeared very soon after infected,but will disappear later
intestines produced gas (flatulence), bowel rumbles and bowel bloating--yes, all the infected have this, but some of them will suffer continously, some not. appeared very soon after infected
mental state changes --different people with different degree
fatigue and sleepiness --all the infected experience this soon after being infected, some will recover, some will never
pins and needles or skin crawling sensation--all the infected share this, they can be seen very obviously when exposed to sunshine or hot water. Will disappear as time goes on, but it will take a long time.
loss of taste and smell--some yes, some no.
my gums--all suffer this, but some may heal as time goes on
tongue coating--all suffer this, almost cannot be removed forever
vision began to deteriorate-some yes, some no
parchment-like wrinkling of the skin -some yes, in serious case
weak legs (and loose hips), and joint looseness--not obviously, but will face standing difficulty
spasm in the muscles--some yes, some no
immune system weakening-sure, the CD4 and CD8 indicates
incubation period --soon will feel don't well, but three or five days later, real nightmare begins.
progressive loss of hearing--some yes, some no
increased tinnitus-some yes, some no
sense of balance becoming noticeably less acute--yes, standing difficulty
hoarse voice --not serious
viral headache--yes, but will disappear
psoriasis--yes, all shares this
large area of red greasy (almost waxy texture) skin on the chest--some yes, in serious case
increased hair loss (alopecia)-some yes, some no
cold hands and feet--yes
slow wound healing--not discovered
weight gain on stomach--yes,but will disappear later
kidney pains--all suffer this for a long long time, very obvious sometimes
joint pains--yes, but some people won't suffer long
muscle cramps-yes
sudden episodes of racing heart (tachycardia) and heart palpitations--yes, sometimes
aseptic (viral) meningitis--not really diagnosed
alcohol tolerance becomes decreased--yes, very obvious
a chronic, persistent and active infection--yes, biggest difference from HIV
Although some of its symptoms improve, others symptoms seem to get worse-agree, but some people can improve all the syptoms except the tongue coating.
spread to most other members of their household--some yes, some no (confusing)

As per Han from china the following recurring symptoms found in almost all patients. I too have most of them.
bad sore throat --yes, never can be healed, appeared very soon after infected
nose problem--we don't have, so far as I know
lung/chest pain--yes, appeared after 5-6 months
stomach--desire to omit and lose apetite--appeared very soon after infected,but will disappear later
intestines produced gas (flatulence), bowel rumbles and bowel bloating--yes, all the infected have this, but some of them will suffer continously, some not. appeared very soon after infected
mental state changes --different people with different degree
fatigue and sleepiness --all the infected experience this soon after being infected, some will recover, some will never
pins and needles or skin crawling sensation--all the infected share this, they can be seen very obviously when exposed to sunshine or hot water. Will disappear as time goes on, but it will take a long time.
loss of taste and smell--some yes, some no.
my gums--all suffer this, but some may heal as time goes on
tongue coating--all suffer this, almost cannot be removed forever
vision began to deteriorate-some yes, some no
parchment-like wrinkling of the skin -some yes, in serious case
weak legs (and loose hips), and joint looseness--not obviously, but will face standing difficulty
spasm in the muscles--some yes, some no
immune system weakening-sure, the CD4 and CD8 indicates
incubation period --soon will feel don't well, but three or five days later, real nightmare begins.
progressive loss of hearing--some yes, some no
increased tinnitus-some yes, some no
sense of balance becoming noticeably less acute--yes, standing difficulty
hoarse voice --not serious
viral headache--yes, but will disappear
psoriasis--yes, all shares this
large area of red greasy (almost waxy texture) skin on the chest--some yes, in serious case
increased hair loss (alopecia)-some yes, some no
cold hands and feet--yes
slow wound healing--not discovered
weight gain on stomach--yes,but will disappear later
kidney pains--all suffer this for a long long time, very obvious sometimes
joint pains--yes, but some people won't suffer long
muscle cramps-yes
sudden episodes of racing heart (tachycardia) and heart palpitations--yes, sometimes
aseptic (viral) meningitis--not really diagnosed
alcohol tolerance becomes decreased--yes, very obvious
a chronic, persistent and active infection--yes, biggest difference from HIV
Although some of its symptoms improve, others symptoms seem to get worse-agree, but some people can improve all the syptoms except the tongue coating.
spread to most other members of their household--some yes, some no (confusing)

THANKS FOR SHARING IT RAVI...............BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YEW YEARS .?
DO PEOPLE RECOVER OF THESE SEYMPTOMS ??
DID ANYONE DEVELOPED SERIOUS PROBLEMS AFTER 2-4 YEARS .............LIKE DEFORMED JOINTS OR CANCER/ SPECIALLY THYROID/BLOOD CANCER OR CONGESTIVE HEART FALIURE OR OTHER DISABILITY ???.

WE NEED TO SEARCH THAT INFO ,FROM PATIENTS,WHO FAVED THESE SYMPTOMS YEARS AGO .......AND PLEASE SHATE IT HERE .

My answer is no even after few years. Everybody get some of the above recurring symptoms rest of their life. Most complicated is nerves damage related deceases. No body knows about long term complications . We might get Cancer/AIDS/CFS. Any way if I get some info I will definitely post here

My answer is no even after few years. Everybody get some of the above recurring symptoms rest of their life. Most complicated is nerves damage related deceases. No body knows about long term complications . We might get Cancer/AIDS/CFS. Any way if I get some info I will definitely post here

I HAVE POSTED , 2 LINKS THAT I FOUND OVER INTERNET IN THE PREVIOS PAGR (PAGE6) .......II ALSO FOUND SOME GOT SOME RELEIF AFTER YEARS BUT SOME SYMPTOMS STAYED WITH THEM...ONE OF THOSE LINK WAS DISTURBING FOR ME.

ANYWAY, ARE YOU ABLE TO CARRY ON YOUR DAILY LIFE WITH YOUR SYMPTOMS....ARE YOU ABLE TO lead YOUR NORMAL LIFE ??

I can't say anything. It varies from person to person , the type of virus and co infection. Since how long you are infected? and your joints are making sound (crepitus)?

Dear Omar, Overstreesed
I believe I have the same pathogen as you and I like you have tested for many things but still unable to find the answer, after many research and thinking I know how we can identify this virus. When you were sick, this is called the acute phase of a viral infection where the blood is full of viral particles, ie the viremia phase.

Testing for virus in chronic phase, ie after acute phase is very difficult because the amount of virus in the blood is low.

Hence I would like to know if you had your blood freezed or taken for analysis during the time you were in acute phase? If we can get blood from someone who is newly infected who is in acute phase (freeze it with nitrogen) then its easy to identify the virus.

Blood from acute phase need to be analysed using next generation sequencing. Thats how they were able to identify the new corona virus, and new sars virus very quickly. Before this technique, we needed years and decades to identify new pathogens, now it is quite easy.

I would like to know who else besides you omar and overstressed would fit in the same category as having china like virus? I do not trust the china authorities, they cover up many problems like sars at the start.

Let me know, I believe we can help each other.

I can't say anything. It varies from person to person , the type of virus and co infection. Since how long you are infected? and your joints are making sound (crepitus)?

SINCE 5 MONTHS....I DONT HAVE TOO MUCH PROBLEM NOW,I STARTED TAKING LOTS OF INDIAN FOODS KNOWN TO HAVE ANTIVIRAL EFFECT ,WHEN MY SYMPTOMS STARTED ON FIRST MONTH.

BUT MY BLOOD WORKED SHOWED VERY HIGH LEVEL OF IGE ON SERUM IGE TEST,MY DOCTOR REFFERED ME TO AN IMMUNOLOGIST.

WHAT ABOUT YOU,RAVI ?? HOW U DOING ?? HAVE ANY KIDNEY/THYROID/JOINT PROBLEMS ?? ABLE TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE ??