• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How Ketamine Defeats Chronic Depression

Rand56

I searched for some places on the net that sell methoxetamine and the ones I found were all out of stock on it. Either these places are getting heat for selling it, or there are tons of people eating this stuff up left and right.

Waverunner

Does anyone think, that it would be inappropriate, to talk with a doctor about low dose Ketamine because it also is involved in drug abuse?

Nielk

Does anyone think, that it would be inappropriate, to talk with a doctor about low dose Ketamine because it also is involved in drug abuse?

No. Klonopin and Xyrem are also involved in drug abuse, yet many CFS doctors prescribe them for their patients.

vli

Anyone lamenting the unavailability of ketamine might want to explore methoxetamine. It's available from various grey market sources online (just google "buy mxe"), not illegal to buy or possess, and its antidepressant efficacy is widely praised by users. It's very closely related to ketamine, with minor molecular tweaks.

Here's a link to some discussion from MXE users: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176571

I would love to try this as I have so much migraine pain. However on googling the sites that came up were strange to say the least (such as this http://knborganics.com/ ) or did not sell it at all. Have you ever tried ordering, if you don't mind my asking Funk?

wastwater

I think it lifts inflammation off the brain its one of a number of substances that can do this,I think it might be a bad idea though because once you stop taking it the inflammation will just come back maybe worse.

vli

No. Klonopin and Xyrem are also involved in drug abuse, yet many CFS doctors prescribe them for their patients.

Nielk, how do you think Dr Enlander would react if I asked him abt ketamine (or similar like mxe)??!

Nielk

Nielk, how do you think Dr Enlander would react if I asked him abt ketamine (or similar like mxe)??!

I'm not sure, vli. I would definitely ask him about it. He did prescribe Xyrem for me.

vli

Ketamine is Sometimes promoted as a possible wonder drug for pain, but the realities of it is that it is a highly controlled substance here in the United States. I can't imagine it's ever going to be very easy to obtain. I actually had it infused once with Dr. Goldstein, and it was an experience! He sure was a very unique Clinician. Very independent and very intellectual and very dogged in his efforts.

Voner, could you possibly tell us about your Goldstein experience? If you don't feel comfortable writing it here would you mind PMing me?

FunkOdyssey

I would love to try this as I have so much migraine pain. However on googling the sites that came up were strange to say the least (such as this http://knborganics.com/ ) or did not sell it at all. Have you ever tried ordering, if you don't mind my asking Funk?

I tried to sign up there as a member of their "religion" but I never received the test you're supposed to take to register. I've read elsewhere though that it's a reliable source.

vli

I tried to sign up there as a member of their "religion" but I never received the test you're supposed to take to register. I've read elsewhere though that it's a reliable source.

What do you think of websites like these? http://buybestrc.com/methoxetamine/140-methoxetamine-500mg.html I don't understand why it's so cheap. Clearly it says underneath "not for human consumption". Would you mind telling me (on PM if you like) whether you found other good sources?