• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2012 Aviva Contest--Funding Opportunity for Medical Equipment for ME

frenchtulip

Please be aware that a Katimavik group is now in #12 position and moving up very rapidly. It will soon overtake #11, I think. It is extremely important to get daily votes in today, tomorrow, and on the 15th!

Aileen

:aghhh:There is only 18 hours to go and we are still in 10th but the team behind us is closing in very quickly. If this continues at this rate, it could pass us this evening!!! We are only around 75 votes behind 9th place but haven't been able to gain on them.

We need all our supporters to vote. Every vote is going to be critical.
If you are find it difficult to vote step-by-step instructions for the brainfogged are attached.

Attachments

• Aviva_Contest_Instructions.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 11

Tuha

hi there, there are still about 2 hours to go. we are currently on the 9 th place but it´s for sur if we will not bring more votes - 2 other organisations behind us will pass us and we will finish on the 11 th possitions - what means no qualification for the second round

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Whew! I am glad to see that you made it into the top 10. I clicked on this for the first time since shortly after it started because my foggy little brain had forgotten that it was a Canadians only contest. About the first thing I read was that voting was open to anyone. I would have felt awful it you had lost by only a few votes.

justinreilly

congrats on getting to the semis!! Can you clear up something for me? Can non-Canadians vote? I've heard both yes and no several times. If yes, please get the word out before the semis so we can all go nuts voting and recruiting. Again, congratulations and thank you, your hard work is paying off. this project will help all pwME at least indirectly.

Merry

congrats on getting to the semis!! Can you clear up something for me? Can non-Canadians vote? I've heard both yes and no several times. If yes, please get the word out before the semis so we can all go nuts voting and recruiting. Again, congratulations and thank you, your hard work is paying off. this project will help all pwME at least indirectly.

Hi, justinreilly. Anyone in the world can vote. Thanks for your interest.