• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Wireless Devices Cause Symptoms.

caledonia

Having been through Zoloft withdrawal hell, I would actually suggest not trying anti-depressants unless it's a last resort. There are plenty of things which can be done with counseling, energy work such as EFT, and nutrition.

As far as the unmylineated nerves, while avoidance is a good first line defense, it's supposed to be possible to remylineate nerves by following the Yasko methylation protocol. This same protocol should also help with MCS, depression, anxiety, ME/CFS, autism and any of the myriad other problems associated with poor methylation. The protocol includes high dose B-12, which was also mentioned for the neuropathy healing.

The thing with methylation caused diseases, is that it requires poor genetics AND certain environmental conditions to cause disease. So like Kina was saying, you may have a house full of people - 3 are fine, and one is sick. Same exposures, different genetics, so different abilities to handle the environment Fortunately, it's possible to both practice avoidance and to supplement to bypass the poor genetics.

A good test of Wifi's theory would be to go to another city area for an extended period of time, and see if he/she feels better there. There might be some problem with his/her house, such as offgassing formaldehyde, toxic mold, etc. that he/she is not aware of.

Hip

Having been through Zoloft withdrawal hell, I would actually suggest not trying anti-depressants unless it's a last resort. There are plenty of things which can be done with counseling, energy work such as EFT, and nutrition.

Yes, there are some supplements that are effective antidepressants: saffron (has to be spanish), high-dose inositol, and NADH are good.

But also, I don't think SSRI antidepressants like Zoloft are the best choice for people with ME/CFS. Low doses (say 25 mg) of TCA antidepressants like imipramine are a better option, as studies have shown low dose TCA's also seem to boost energy levels in ME/CFS patients.

taniaaust1

Wifi.. I think there was a misunderstanding. I dont doubt your illness.. nor do I doubt that you could of found the cause for it. What I was trying to say earlier is that what is impacting you.. isnt necessarily the same thing which is impacting EVERYONE else. I wasnt angry at all at you, all i was stating is that I could understand the others views...

There has also over time (Ive had this illness long term too) been many times when they'd thought they may of worked out the cause, only to then realise that wasnt all the answer to this illness. I remember many times this has happened in the history of ME/CFS hence people are sceptical when it comes to labeling something to cause to "everyones" ME/CFS. (as I said I are not implying this isnt what made you sick).

For "myself" I actually improved a bit when I moved out of my country home which already doesnt have all those electrical mod cons.. I dont have anything wireness till not long ago I didnt even have a mobile phone (I think Ive only used a wifi on one occassion in my life) and moved in with a doctor and her kids who DID have all that electrical stuff. I improved a little while there and could even exercise a bit (thou still not aerobically.. but I could exercise for two hours per day). In my case my own country house without that stuff is worst for me then the house with all that stuff in the city... (does that mean that radiation is good for me? nope.. all it means is I have much bigger issues in the house Im in without that.. for me its mold)

Past mold issues still makes my house where I are now not good for me and far outweighs the other for MYSELF and my own experience.. what moving into the other kind of enivonment does for my case. I dont have to research to know this for "me" ..as its something I experience and is just as valid as what you experience for "yourself".

SO, if ME/CFS is a central nervous system disorder, and RF can caused cancer, then why can't it cause ME/CFS/FMS and even Lymes Disease and MS?​

As far as lyme goes. They know what causes lyme. Lyme is caused by spirochetal bacteria from the genus Borrelia.

Hanna

Yesterday, I watched a video where Prof BELPOMME talked about the dangers populations encounter because of EMF. (this guy -prof of medecine and cancerologue- has trained my husband as a physician some 20 years ago in Paris). He is leadind an association to "help" the governement realise that some people have their life devastated by the problem. He quoted the fact that today, there is no doubt (scientifically proven by some lab tests) there is a correlation between the exposition to EMF and some medical conditions. And declares that, as someone who is bound by Hipocrates's serment, he can't remain aloof and has to react in order to bring more protection to people. (sorry if my English is basic, I am a little tired this morning).

I visited also the national association for protection against EMF etc. in France, called "Robin des Toits". This is one of the active associations in Europe. I recall there was a long informative article there, to explain how to "unplug" your Wifi device from your computer (I am a stone-age person as to computer sciences, so I didn't understand one word), in order to stop the radiation. So it seems to support what Wifi123 wrote on the subject.

The whole subject is sensitive : in Europe, they havn't done much yet, but are drawn by the "principe de précaution" (precaution principle?) though authorities say that there is no 100% proof yet that EMF may damage your health, there are some facts we can't ignore, and they have the obligation to protect the citizens.

In the tiny country I am living in, where almost everyone has its wifi and 2 cellphones/person now, where you may build a kindergarden under high tension cables, there is very little understanding from the authorities (and no willingness to get involved). I am living here 16 years now and have been ill with ME 14 years. I won't say it is linked (as I said in a former post, my family lived without modern electronic equipment for a long time, and so were the direct neighbours too), the illness was a sudden onset with EBV... but who knows if it hasn't contributed directly to its worsening?

The problem is : how do you protect yourself if the whole vicinity is a problem? There are so many so-called protection devices on the market, that it is normal we should also adopt the "principe de precaution" on this subject...

Wifi123

I didn’t post this to get in a slanging match with you, but my statements are superfluous when it comes to EVIDENCE that is denied.

We all know that safety regulations were changed to a higher level to cover the insidious greed of electronic and electrical companies.

My statement of EHS sufferers .... have no sheaths left on their nerve ends is from many articles I have read from other sufferers. A Professor at one of the Swedish Universities made a reference to such happening, and he was also comparing those disorders with Arachnoiditis and MS. I don’t remember saying ALL EHS SUFFERERS lost their sheaths, that is what you read into it!

I do have similar symptoms after having a spinal tap some years back when they injected an oil-base myelogram dye, and that destroyed me. I was hospitalised for 24 hours as they claimed I would have a migraine for 24 hours, well it lasted nearly two months, and I never worked again.

Once again I live in a country were there is no Lyme’s Disease, which is similar to MS, and FMS, and like all statements of scientific studies, is the evidence that you and everyone else will deny. But, yet people who demonstrate these symptoms are trying to prove that birds bring the LD into our country from America.

I don’t intend to get into a slanging match of scientific studies, when many such studies are conducted on rats and mice, and those respected medical professors who do speak out are tarred and feathered and drum-rolled out of their profession, and belittles as alarmists and consipiratists.

What I was inferring that LD and MS have increased since the proliferation of the airways with wireless emission. And again I don’t intend to get into a slanging match with you. You either accept or not, I could care less of what you think. I am expressing my views on the matter, from my own research, and sadly I had the same problem with such people like you who supported asbestos and cigarette companies who also said to provide scientific proof.

Well, there is no more asbestos and cigarette smokers in the public place or work place anymore, or that is, in my country, they ARE BANNED. I could speak out as much as like, but had be hounded down as in the case right now by you. Couldn’t prove it then, but it’s now proven. So, just sit back HIP and wait, because many do reap what they sow.

Well if you don’t believe if “X” can cause this and it could also possibly cause something else as well, because after all when the CNS is affected then anything can happen, and I am sure you are aware of the unpredictable CNS, and the normal medical statement: “I don’t know what is causing it, but it could be environmental!” Shucks, what a cop out.

WHO has already stated that RF is a “2B” classification for cancer; and ME/CFS is a CNS disorder.

Well my Karnofsky scale was self-appraisal of “ten out of ten”, and that was such until 2007 when Wi Fi and three more cell phone towers were erected ½ km away that it went up to “twenty out of ten”, which was the only way I could gauge my suffering, but now in 2012 it’s “thirty-five out of ten”. Shucks, I guess you will nitpick this statement and belittle like you have all my other statements.

My debilitating weakness, fatigue, tiredness, and screaming tinnitus when the next-door neighbours wireless computer is turned ON and when the smart metres are activated during the early hours of the morning. Do you have smart metres and smart appliances where you live?

Yes, in the early days I was bed bound, particularly after the myelogram dye that was injected into my spine.

I never got full remission after switching OFF, but I got some reduction of my suffering. Gee you twist words HIP, typical of the days of defenders of the asbestos and cigarette era.

The only time I had full remission was when I moved away for 2 ½ years and it’s quiet obvious you didn’t read that, did you HIP?

Yep I had AO from Vietnam, but it’s not recognized in my country. And no doubt it could have been part of the reason for my weakness of my immune system that allowed me to become ME/CFS/FMS and EHS over the past forty years, but I did work 24/7 for 21 years in the electronic field, and I know what RF can do. Have you worked in the military communications field? I guess not because of your lack of knowledge and understanding of such.

Actually, I now suffer from muscle myopathy from taking Statin drugs.

I do suffer extreme numbness, pins and needles, and tingling sensation in both legs from ankles down, but my blood flow is good, my heart is good after a quadruple bypass, but the Statin drugs knocked me. As for B12, do you use the dangerous cyanide (cyanocobalamin) or the safe variety (Methylcobalamin)?

I do take a B Complex and multivitamins, and Co Q10 and Krill oil.

I don’t assume anything, because the medical profession shattered my faith in them after incompetence and neglect.

Yep, I agree with you on the diagnosis of ME/CFS and I also MS, Lymes Disease, EHS, FMS, SBS, MCS, EMS, IBS, and BMS. They are all hard to diagnose.

I’ve found so far that doctors get it wrong most of the time, and I have already explained my many close shaves from pancreatic cancer to quadruple bypass, and all medical tests, x-rays were proven to be good and I was a ball of health; so much for medical science. A long story that I have shared earlier!

I don't assume that I have ME/CFS just because a doctor once diagnosed me with it 40 years ago. And as you say that many medical conditions, especially ME/CFS, are very hard to diagnose accurately, and so doctors often get it wrong, even with their best efforts. Say that again SAM, they get it wrong all the time, and I have many scars to prove that.

I have read peripheral neuropathy, which is one of the symptoms of EHS, and I guess many other undiagnosable syndromes.

Nah, wasn’t MCS!

Heavens above HIP, do you think this old man who spent a long time in militry electronic man, doesn’t know anything about the wireless card in notebooks and laptops. We all know that the wireless card still transmits and searches. Maybe you need to stick the wooden peg into your left foot to stop you from running around in circles---JOKE Hip!

Your statement about the Wi Fi option or even Bluetooth option tells me how much you don’t know about wireless computers. And it’s obvious you didn’t read my explanations of what I discovered. I turned OFF the wireless with the ON/OFF switch, which I thought disabled the wireless programme, but it didn’t. I then uninstalled the OS for the wireless/Bluetooth. Then I was still suffering and I purchased a new metre and found that the notebook was still transmitting, removed the card, and that stopped it. You can’t be right all the time HIP!

The sad thing about it HIP, you also show your ignorance of the dangers of RFR and the health risks and concerns by the many millions of people throughout the world, particularly parents since the introduction of Wi Fi in schools.

Why not check the Internet of the concerns of parents and the number of schools that have removed Wi Fi, and the Libraries in FRANCE?

I would also have a good guess that you wouldn’t know anything about depression, because those who believe they know all about it and prescribe poor unsuspecting people with drugs are only covering up the symptoms and not defeating the cause.

I don’t need depressants.

As I have said before, and I will say it again just for you, because if you want to believe a lie, then that’s your FREE WILL, but I know that the reason why there is a lack of evidence, isn’t because of the absence of evidence, but the evidence is absent because it is denied.

Yes, many of my mates suicided because of depressants.

Wifi123

Yesterday, I watched a video where Prof BELPOMME talked about the dangers populations encounter because of EMF. (this guy -prof of medecine and cancerologue- has trained my husband as a physician some 20 years ago in Paris). He is leadind an association to "help" the governement realise that some people have their life devastated by the problem. He quoted the fact that today, there is no doubt (scientifically proven by some lab tests) there is a correlation between the exposition to EMF and some medical conditions. And declares that, as someone who is bound by Hipocrates's serment, he can't remain aloof and has to react in order to bring more protection to people. (sorry if my English is basic, I am a little tired this morning).

I visited also the national association for protection against EMF etc. in France, called "Robin des Toits". This is one of the active associations in Europe. I recall there was a long informative article there, to explain how to "unplug" your Wifi device from your computer (I am a stone-age person as to computer sciences, so I didn't understand one word), in order to stop the radiation. So it seems to support what Wifi123 wrote on the subject.

The whole subject is sensitive : in Europe, they havn't done much yet, but are drawn by the "principe de précaution" (precaution principle?) though authorities say that there is no 100% proof yet that EMF may damage your health, there are some facts we can't ignore, and they have the obligation to protect the citizens.

In the tiny country I am living in, where almost everyone has its wifi and 2 cellphones/person now, where you may build a kindergarden under high tension cables, there is very little understanding from the authorities (and no willingness to get involved). I am living here 16 years now and have been ill with ME 14 years. I won't say it is linked (as I said in a former post, my family lived without modern electronic equipment for a long time, and so were the direct neighbours too), the illness was a sudden onset with EBV... but who knows if it hasn't contributed directly to its worsening?

The problem is : how do you protect yourself if the whole vicinity is a problem? There are so many so-called protection devices on the market, that it is normal we should also adopt the "principe de precaution" on this subject...

Thanks Hanna!

Wifi123

Wifi.. I think there was a misunderstanding. I dont doubt your illness.. nor do I doubt that you could of found the cause for it. What I was trying to say earlier is that what is impacting you.. isnt necessarily the same thing which is impacting EVERYONE else. I wasnt angry at all at you, all i was stating is that I could understand the others views...

There has also over time (Ive had this illness long term too) been many times when they'd thought they may of worked out the cause, only to then realise that wasnt all the answer to this illness. I remember many times this has happened in the history of ME/CFS hence people are sceptical when it comes to labeling something to cause to "everyones" ME/CFS. (as I said I are not implying this isnt what made you sick).

For "myself" I actually improved a bit when I moved out of my country home which already doesnt have all those electrical mod cons.. I dont have anything wireness till not long ago I didnt even have a mobile phone (I think Ive only used a wifi on one occassion in my life) and moved in with a doctor and her kids who DID have all that electrical stuff. I improved a little while there and could even exercise a bit (thou still not aerobically.. but I could exercise for two hours per day). In my case my own country house without that stuff is worst for me then the house with all that stuff in the city... (does that mean that radiation is good for me? nope.. all it means is I have much bigger issues in the house Im in without that.. for me its mold)

Past mold issues still makes my house where I are now not good for me and far outweighs the other for MYSELF and my own experience.. what moving into the other kind of enivonment does for my case. I dont have to research to know this for "me" ..as its something I experience and is just as valid as what you experience for "yourself".

As far as lyme goes. They know what causes lyme. Lyme is caused by spirochetal bacteria from the genus Borrelia.

Yes Tania, I know what LD is, but there is only one government department that can do the test, and the test isn't true, because those who have a positive test hasn't got, and those with a negative test have got it. Therefore, the diagnosis is impossible and is only diagnosed by symtoms. I live in a country that hasn't the bacteria that comes from ticks, but yet the medicos will diagnose LD and it doesn't exist. And the symptoms are similar to MS.

caledonia

I do suffer extreme numbness, pins and needles, and tingling sensation in both legs from ankles down, but my blood flow is good, my heart is good after a quadruple bypass, but the Statin drugs knocked me. As for B12, do you use the dangerous cyanide (cyanocobalamin) or the safe variety (Methylcobalamin)?

I do take a B Complex and multivitamins, and Co Q10 and Krill oil.

The type of B12 is very important. Like you said, cyanobalamin should be avoided. Methylcobalamin would be the most active form. Some people do ok with hydroxycobalamin, which will be converted into both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.

Also different forms absorb differently - in the pill form, like your B complex and multivitamin, you may only be absorbing 2% of the B12. This may explain why you still have symptoms of B12 deficiency, even though you think you're getting plenty of B12. I've run into the same problem.

Either a sublingual capsule that you hold under the tongue and let slowly melt, or a liquid form put under the tongue, absorb a lot better. Some people do well with injections. The advantage of doing it under your tongue, is that you can start small and slowly increase as tolerated. I believe Yasko also has a nasal spray form.

If you take it through your stomach (as in a pill or food), having enough intrinsic factor is important as a co factor. I haven't completed researching that aspect, so can't give any suggestions there. Your body naturally produces intrinsic factor, but it may be compromised by various conditions. You can also take intrinsic factor as a supplement.

The form of folic acid is also important. B12 and folic acid work together in the body. L-5 MTHF is the active form of folate. Actual folic acid should be avoided.

I suggest looking into the various methylation protocols for more information.

Some people do better with Statins than others. This is genetic. Do you think you ended up with Statin-Related Myopathy, (muscle pain and/or weakness) or something else?

Jarod

Hey Wifi.

thanks for showing up and sharing what you know. You will find all kinds of people here from really sick patients, to various health professionals. I'm mostly homebound patient hoping to pick of a few things here and there.

I'm right with you with your views on how information around medicine is not reliable all the time. Applies to other areas as well.

There was a fantastic guy named Rich Van Konynenburg who believed that the nerve sheaths could degrade(be damaged) and allow EMF's to affect the nerves. His idea was the shealth acted like a ground wire essentially.

I have issues with EMF's if I sit in front of the wifi laptop too long, my stomach infection literally starts to hurt. I can feel my infection get worse from the Wifi's.

Jarod

Wifi123

Hey Wifi.

thanks for showing up and sharing what you know. You will find all kinds of people here from really sick patients, to various health professionals. I'm mostly homebound patient hoping to pick of a few things here and there.

I'm right with you with your views on how information around medicine is not reliable all the time. Applies to other areas as well.

There was a fantastic guy named Rich Van Konynenburg who believed that the nerve sheaths could degrade(be damaged) and allow EMF's to affect the nerves. His idea was the shealth acted like a ground wire essentially.

I have issues with EMF's if I sit in front of the wifi laptop too long, my stomach infection literally starts to hurt. I can feel my infection get worse from the Wifi's.

Jarod

Hi Jarod,

Thanks for that, I only posted to bring this to the attention of ME/CFS/FMS sufferers that much of their suffering these days is the environmental factor, which unfortunately has been forced onto the public, such as wireless technology. I have see so many young ME/CFS/FMS sufferers running around in circles, and after the get off their cell phones, IPods, DECT phones and wireless computers their extreme suffering disappears.

Yes, I know of Rich, and we may have conversed on other occasions on other forums.

I have stomach problems (IBS), and I couldn't understand why all of a sudden it would flare up, but I was beginning to see that it mainly happened after long periods of time in a Wi Fi area, such as hotspots, which are many these days in shopping centres, fast foods, and pubs. I realised that it was the RFR and in fact it was heating up the metal implants in and around my stomach. I have to be careful these days where I go and for how long.

A doctor also explained to me about the sheath ends of my nerves, because of the tingling sensations I experience all over my body when being bombarded by some types of cell phones (Nokia, Blackberry, and the latest IPod).

I experience extreme weakness, tiredness, and fatigue when doint anything physical. When not in a wireless domain, my strength is much better.

I do realise that there are different levels of suffering of people on this forum, and my level of suffering has been extreme for many years, and after discovering the real cause of my problem, I didn't get cured, but I stopped chasing my tail and all this snake-oil treatment that people were offering as a cure for my suffering. I began to save money.

I've been through the mill of protective shields and they have many bad points and a few good points.

Thanks again for your confirmation that there are other people out there who are aware of the possible health risks of the wireless technology that is flooding the market, without any control.

Wifi123

The type of B12 is very important. Like you said, cyanobalamin should be avoided. Methylcobalamin would be the most active form. Some people do ok with hydroxycobalamin, which will be converted into both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.

Also different forms absorb differently - in the pill form, like your B complex and multivitamin, you may only be absorbing 2% of the B12. This may explain why you still have symptoms of B12 deficiency, even though you think you're getting plenty of B12. I've run into the same problem.

Either a sublingual capsule that you hold under the tongue and let slowly melt, or a liquid form put under the tongue, absorb a lot better. Some people do well with injections. The advantage of doing it under your tongue, is that you can start small and slowly increase as tolerated. I believe Yasko also has a nasal spray form.

If you take it through your stomach (as in a pill or food), having enough intrinsic factor is important as a co factor. I haven't completed researching that aspect, so can't give any suggestions there. Your body naturally produces intrinsic factor, but it may be compromised by various conditions. You can also take intrinsic factor as a supplement.

The form of folic acid is also important. B12 and folic acid work together in the body. L-5 MTHF is the active form of folate. Actual folic acid should be avoided.

I suggest looking into the various methylation protocols for more information.

Some people do better with Statins than others. This is genetic. Do you think you ended up with Statin-Related Myopathy, (muscle pain and/or weakness) or something else?

Hi Cal,

Thanks for that.

I did have numerous blood tests, and those tests had shown that my B12 was okay. I live in Australia, and I am having problems trying to find a good organic multi-vitamin that has the good B12 and Folic Acid ingredient.

I noticed overseas that a B12 patch is available, and views on that one? I will check out the dissolvable one.

I will check out the L-5 MTHF Folic Acid.

I struggled with Simvastatin, and the pain was extreme, then I lost about 3kg in muscle. I kept complaining about the extreme pain but nobody would listen, I then went to the Internet medical site and the advised if I suffered extreme muscle and joint pain, which I was suffering to stop immediately. I’m glad I did because on further research I discovered that the muscle dissolves into to liquid form and causes renal problems.

As soon as I stopped taking them over the next few days all the pain subsided, but my legs are so weak, and I am struggling trying to repair the muscle and replace it. My cholesterol is 4.2, and it was that before I suffered the blockages, which didn’t make any sense, because I believe the other thing that I suffer from caused the calcium in my body to leach into the blood and caused the blockages, not the normal cholesterol problem. But, the medical profession wouldn’t accept that. Also, I discovered that all my RBCs were clumping together, and again my doctor ignored all I said. I found that out as a friend is a pathologist and he did my blood test and he showed that I had calcium floating around in my blood, the RBCs were clumping together and many of the cells were distorted and had holes in the centre of them. All this explained why I was so weak. He also showed me Mycoplasma in my blood. Again nobody wanted to accept that and ignored any reference to these things. Does this make any sense to you?

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Hip

Wifi123, don't it personally when questioned for evidence. When you say something quite outlandish like you think that ME/CFS is due to electromagnetic radiation — an idea for which there is absolutely no evidence at all — you have to expect criticism and hard questions, at the very least.

By evidence, I mean a scientific studies. The world's most comprehensive database of biomedical scientific studies is the PubMed database, which you can access here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

If, by searching this PubMed database, you can find some scientific studies that support your ideas of an electromagnetic etiology for ME/CFS or fibromyalgia, then I will be more interested.

The web links you gave me are do not offer any scientific evidence. One website is in fact a manufacture of EMF protection goods, so it is in his interest to promote fear of EMFs.

I actually have a long-standing interest in the interactions of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields with biological organisms. I could give you lots of info that your may not be aware of (and proper scientific studies). For example, are you aware of the studies by Hallberg and Johansson, demonstrating an association between the county-by-county introduction of FM radio in Sweden in the 1950s, and the subsequent increase in the ferocity of skin cancer found in those counties as soon as FM was introduced in each?

If you want to read Hallberg and Johansson's studies on PubMed, see here:
Melanoma incidence and frequency modulation (FM) broadcasting
Malignant melanoma of the skin - not a sunshine story!

Let me point out though that nobody has replicated Hallberg and Johansson's studies, so until we get some independent verification, we will have to hold judgement on their results. Independent replication of results is very important in science.

I share your concerns for the possible harmful effects of such radiations, just because WiFi and cellular phone transmissions are a new technology, and so they need to be monitored; but I do not subscribe to your wild exaggerations of the possible harms (though as mentioned before, I accept that you and a small minority may be super-senstive to EMFs).

I can also give you references to studies that have shown the positive health-giving benefits of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields. Look up transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for an example of how you can use such fields for brain regeneration, to combat depression, to treat stroke, tinnitus, and Parkinson's.

Well my Karnofsky scale was self-appraisal of “ten out of ten”, and that was such until 2007 when Wi Fi and three more cell phone towers were erected ½ km away that it went up to “twenty out of ten”, which was the only way I could gauge my suffering, but now in 2012 it’s “thirty-five out of ten”.

I don't understand what you mean by “ten out of ten”, “twenty out of ten”, and "thirty-five out of ten". The Karnofsky scale goes from 0 to 100, in steps of 10. A score of 0 means you are dead, a score of 100 means you are perfectly healthy.

As for B12, do you use the dangerous cyanide (cyanocobalamin) or the safe variety (Methylcobalamin)?

I usually take both methylcobalamin and the adenosylcobalamin forms of B12, at the same time. I have also taken the hydroxocobalamin form, but not cyanocobalamin.

Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the best forms of B12 for the nerve health and regeneration, especially adenosylcobalamin, which is required for myelin sheath formation. Adenosylcobalamin is also called dibencozide.

We have a self-taught expert on B12 on the Phoenix Rising forums (he goes by the name of "Freddd"). Freddd found that the B12 content in different brands varied considerably, and he recommends you use either the Jarrow brand of B12 methylcobalamin, or the Enzymatic Therapy brand, otherwise you may get very little B12 in the tablets. The problem with methylcobalamin is that it degrades if exposed to light, and this is why Freddd thinks that some brands have much of the methylcobalamin degraded even at the time you buy it.

For the adenosylcobalamin / dibencozide form of B12, Freddd recommends the Country Life brand of dibencozide.

More info on Freddd's B12 protocol, can be found on this forum thread.

B12 is of course very difficult to absorb. Injections are by far the best route, but other than that, sublingual or rectal suppositories are acceptable. Freddd's recommendations are to place a B12 tablet on you upper gums, rather than under the tongue, and let it dissolve over 10 or 20 minutes. There is no saliva to wash the B12 away on the upper gums. Even then, you are only going to get around 5% absorption in the mouth. If you take B12 orally into the stomach, you are going to get very low and insignificant absorption.

I turned OFF the wireless with the ON/OFF switch, which I thought disabled the wireless programme, but it didn’t. I then uninstalled the OS for the wireless/Bluetooth. Then I was still suffering and I purchased a new metre and found that the notebook was still transmitting, removed the card, and that stopped it. You can’t be right all the time HIP!

Did you turn off the WiFi on both your router AND your computer/laptop? Both computer and router have WiFi transmitter/receivers, so you have to turn them both off.

Also, wireless cards, like any cards, have their own integrated circuits (IC) which run at a specific clock rate, and these ICs will emit a very weak radio signal at the frequency of the clock rate. So you may have just been picking up the weak transmission from an IC on the wireless card, rather than an actual WiFi signal.

You would need a frequency counter or oscilloscope to prove that the signal you picked up was WiFi, and not a transmission from an IC. I am sure with your background you are familiar with frequency counters and oscilloscopes.

Wifi123

Hi Hip,

I did take a number of your comments personally, but not because of evidence, but some of your impersonal inferences.

I didn’t say anything outlandish, what’s so outlandish in expressing my beliefs and thoughts from my own personal research, and views of many other people throughout the world.You make me think I am one in ten billion people.

If I believe WHO has scientific studies, and they state that ME/CFS is a central nervous system disorder, then that opens up an large field of discussion, and many branches of the CNS studies and research can lead in many directions, after all the CNS of human body is more sensitive than a Wi FI receiver.

Wow, much of the stuff that I have read are produced by well-known and respected medical scientists and professors and most of their stuff wouldn’t end up on Pub Med database, and you know that as well as must people do that it would be rejected.

I’ve done quiet a bit of research on Pub Med on Alzheimer’s Disease, and going back over the past two decades they all say that EMF has an affect on those people and further research is required, but no research is ever carried out.

So, you don’t believe that that EMF and EMR can’t affect the CNS?

Oh, well I must get back in touch with my dear friend Olle Johansson to see what he has on ME/CFS.Yes, I know Olle, and he sends me much information, and I have shared my beliefs with him, and he agrees in much, and sends me confirming information.

You seem to forget that there is NO DIAGNOSIS of ME/CFS and is all put down to environmental factors, just the same as FMS and MS.You don’t know what causes it, but much of it does point to EMF before wireless technology has become the madness of the world.It’s replaced asbestos and passive cigarette smoking.

If you know Olle then you would be aware that EHS is seen as a disability in Sweden.Olle is one person in Sweden who is given a hard time for his thinking and speaking out, much the same as I experience.But, I’m not a professor!Just an old bushy, who sees things through clear glasses, and don’t wear rosy glasses.Those people who are trying to assaninate Olle’s character are attacking him from all directions.

Yes, my long-standing interest is the interaction of RFR of EMR and EMF that I believe causes pancreatic cancer and breast cancer.I also believe that burning mouth syndrome (BMS) is the breakdown of metal implants in the mouth, and the metal on metal hip implants breakdown is due to electrosis, which in most dental circles is referred to as the “galvanic affect”.I also believe that when metals are in your blood and tissue in high levels the metals become an antenna.

Yes, I noticed the same about FM (microwave) how illnesses increased in elderly people as well.But, of course being old all these new EMR and EMF affects are just fobbed off to old age.When I was young, elderly people in those days didn’t suffer from old age illnesses as the old people do of today.

Olle has just completed studies with a Japanese counterpart on EMF and EMR and many forms of cancers and illnesses.I have asked him about ME/CFS in retrospect to the magnetic and electrical fields of house wiring and electrical appliances and devices before the introduction of Wireless technology, and he agrees with my belief.

I guess your implication of my wild exaggerations of the possible harms through Wi Fi and Wi Max is because I worked amongst the fields long before they every become a commercial interest and snow-job by the safety regulators through paper bags under counter approvals.As I said I worked amongst the rubbish in the military, and it was knows as dangerous then.

Do you know what Motorola did to Dr. George Carlo?

Yair, wouldn’t go anywhere near TMS if you paid me.

Well it seems as though I must have developed a Karnofsky scale, except it would be in the other direction. To convert my “ten out of ten” on a hundred scale, I would say that using your Karnofsky scale, that is, zero being dead, then my thirty out of ten could be forty and my ten out of ten could be eighty. I would rather see“100” being dead, not “zero”

I struggle trying to get a multivitamin with Methylcobalamin, as the so-called health stores all have cyanocobalamin as B12.I will check out the adenosylcobalamin, and am looking to try out the B12 patches.What are your views on patches?

My notebook was wireless and my modem and router is cable.It was new then and I had it connected to cable, but I was still getting burnt.I discovered a small black ON/OFF switch and turned it off, but I was still suffering, and I assumed it was coming from next-door.I suffered for a long time, until I purchased an ED65 metre, and that was when I found it was emitting from the antenna around the skirting of the screen.

I spoke to our computer tech and he said that the wireless card was still sending and searching, and advised me to remove it.I removed it and that was the end the torture.It wasn’t a weak emission, and was the same levels as the cell or DECT phone (-30dBm, 11mw/W2, and 28V/M).

I have a Trifield metre, EMF detector, and a RF Signal detector (bug detector), and I don’t need a frequency counter or oscilloscope to find those signals coming from outside into our home, and from the walls of our home.Now that Wi Max and G Net has arrived I now need another metre.Smart metres are becoming a real issue.

Anyway Hip, I am still a believer like many other believers that ME/CFS/FMS is the similar to EHS and the CNS can be interfered with RFR of EMR and EMF, the same as the magnetic and electrical fields that emits from electrical and electronic appliances and devices.

Sadly, it’s going to get worse when the SMART appliances, such as dishwasher, refrigerators, hot water systems, microwave ovens, TVs, and all other electrical and electronic appliances become SMART.The companies had made it that if any of the Wi Fi emitters are turned OFF the warrantee of the product will become void.

Take care.

Wifi123

Hi Hip,

Here is a testimony from a fellow sufferer, whose testimony is much the same as my testimony:

I am Paul Doyon and I’m an American. I was living in Asia for the past 22 years. 6 years ago I got very sick and I didn’t know what was causing it. I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is an illness that started in 1984 in United States. It was known also as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in the UK earlier than that.

But in 1984, which just happens to be the first year that they set up the commercial nationwide cell phone network is United States, is the year people started to get sick with what is called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Initially the media called it the yuppie flu because it seemed that yuppies, who were the first people to have computers and cell phones, were the people most likely to get it. It’s 26 years later and they still say they don’t know what causes it. It took me 6 months to figure it out and I was able to cure myself of this disease. I’m one of the 3 % that does.

Governments’ and Telecommunication Companies’ Reaction

It’s a terrible disease and in people that get Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the 3 main causes of death are cancer, heart disease and suicide. Because so many people have it now, governments are trying to say that’s it’s all in your head, because governments are connected with the insurance companies.

I think they know what’s causing it and they don’t want to pay out money. So they are prescribing cognitive behavioral therapy and exercise therapy. Usually it doesn’t work, it makes people worse. People that don’t respond to prescription of this therapy, they throw them into the psychiatric ward and a number of people have actually died. But that is not what we are looking at with regards to the government and what they’re trying to do about the problem.

You know my feeling is the way things are now is that when there’s a problem, it’s not about solving the problem, it’s how we make money off the problem. And the problems just become compounded on themselves, so we never get to the root. That is the way the system is now.

How many people here know somebody with a brain tumor, autism, Alzheimer’s, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, cancer? I mean there are a lot of diseases: autism, ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and a lot of cancers coming up that we didn’t have 30 years ago. We didn’t have all these before wireless technology. And if you look at the research, connections can be made. A lot of people don’t want to look at the research; they want to maintain the status quo.

The cell phone companies are making lots of money, billions of dollars. They pay the government licensing fees, and there is a big denial that there is anything called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, even though there are all these biological markers. Like adrenaline exhaustion, low natural killer cell counts, heart problems, free radicals in the body, going crazy. There are all these biological markers and they are trying to say that it doesn’t exist; now they are trying to say the same thing about electro-sensitivity.

Electrosensitivity and CFS

A lot of people have electrosensitivity. They get sick when people around them have cell phones. They get sick when they get near the towers. After my little presentation, remember to watch a movie called Full Signal. It goes into detail, talking to experts and people that actually suffer from this problem.

I have electrosensitivity; some people in the audience here also have electrosensitivity. A lot of people don’t believe that there is a problem. Albert Einstein said, “Condemnation without investigation is the home of ignorance.’’ Some things are difficult to believe, I didn’t believe that radio waves, microwaves all this stuff could affect me. I had no idea; it didn’t ever cross my mind.

I was sick for 6 months before I could imagine that radio waves, microwaves, cell phone radiation could be affecting me. But then I considered it a possibility and because I did I was able to recover. It’s hard to believe because we don’t sense this with our 5 senses; we did not evolve to sense this danger.

EMFs Cause CFS and The Beginner’s Mind

But the more I researched it, the more information I got, and the more plausible it became. A lot of people are too quick to brush it off; Oh I don’t believe that is just science, that’s conspiracy theory, or you are a Luddite. They get these words on the TV and they are just repeating what they heard.

But in reality when you get the information, if you do research and you gather information it becomes more plausible. There is a Buddhist monk in Japan that said, “In beginners’ minds there are many possibilities, in the expert’s mind there are a few.” I don’t consider myself an expert on this topic, but I have been researching it for about 6 years and I know a lot more than the average person. So I hope I can share some of that knowledge with you tonight.

I would like to always keep a beginner’s mind, because often I find that experts sometimes put up this wall of arrogance that blocks them from taking in any new information. So I think it’s important to always keep a beginner’s mind and play what’s called the ‘believing game’ rather that the ‘doubting game.’

By noticing things we can enhance our critical intelligence, by ignoring things we can enhance our willful ignorance. So I choose to enhance my critical intelligence by noticing things. I notice when I feel bad, and I notice that it’s often when I’m near a tower or near a Wi-Fi or something like that.

Therefore Hip, if just say, for an example, that if EMR and EMF could cause ME/CFS or FMS; or even if there is only one causal factor, I wonder how many sufferers are limiting themselves to treating there ME/CFS’FMS by the practicing “conventional means”, when EMF and EMR are lessened and alleviated it has been known to yield significant health benefits!

caledonia

Hi Cal,
I did have numerous blood tests, and those tests had shown that my B12 was okay. I live in Australia, and I am having problems trying to find a good organic multi-vitamin that has the good B12 and Folic Acid ingredient.

I noticed overseas that a B12 patch is available, and views on that one? I will check out the dissolvable one.

You can test ok or even high on B12 blood tests, but still be deficient. The reason is that the B12 is not being utilized, so it's floating around in the blood.

I don't know anything specific about a B12 patch, but I would guess that any method which bypasses the stomach would have better absorption.

taniaaust1

. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is an illness that started in 1984 in United States. It was known also as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in the UK earlier than that.

But in 1984, which just happens to be the first year that they set up the commercial nationwide cell phone network is United States, is the year people started to get sick with what is called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Wifi.. That info is in fact wrong. ME/CFS or whatever one wants to call it.. did not start out in America in 1984. The Lake Tahoe outbreak was a ME outbreak and ME had been around for a long time before that eg 1934 had a large outbreak of it in Los Angeles, USA. (Outbreaks all over the world have been going on for a long time.... Florence Nightingale has been said to have possibly had ME, she was bedridden for long periods in her life).

As calodonia said.. B12 tests are completely unreliable. I dont know if you are aware of it but if you are interested in hydroxocobalamin Injections .... the ampules can be gotten over the counter in Australia without a prescription (they just dont tend to advertise that). (works out to be just over $5 per ampule if one isnt going them by prescription..they may of gone up a bit as I got a heap last time by prescription instead). I sometimes have two B12 injections per week (and get my needles and syringes by the box free from a drug place service which gives them out for addicts and everyone else who wants some).

B12 hydroxocobalamin injections if it wasnt for those.. I'd be in a very bad way (before those I could hardly memory wise function at all and forgetting what basic things were or how to use them eg doors, toasters, I forgot what a stop sign was while driving etc etc (and my B12 had been in range on blood test)

Wifi123

Wifi.. That info is in fact wrong. ME/CFS or whatever one wants to call it.. did not start out in America in 1984. The Lake Tahoe outbreak was a ME outbreak and ME had been around for a long time before that eg 1934 had a large outbreak of it in Los Angeles, USA. (Outbreaks all over the world have been going on for a long time.... Florence Nightingale has been said to have possibly had ME, she was bedridden for long periods in her life).

As calodonia said.. B12 tests are completely unreliable. I dont know if you are aware of it but if you are interested in hydroxocobalamin Injections .... the ampules can be gotten over the counter in Australia without a prescription (they just dont tend to advertise that). (works out to be just over $5 per ampule if one isnt going them by prescription..they may of gone up a bit as I got a heap last time by prescription instead). I sometimes have two B12 injections per week (and get my needles and syringes by the box free from a drug place service which gives them out for addicts and everyone else who wants some).

B12 hydroxocobalamin injections if it wasnt for those.. I'd be in a very bad way (before those I could hardly memory wise function at all and forgetting what basic things were or how to use them eg doors, toasters, I forgot what a stop sign was while driving etc etc (and my B12 had been in range on blood test)

Hi Tania,

I didn't say that ME started in America in 1984, because I had it in 1969. The following American did, I happen to be an Australian.

I am Paul Doyon and I’m an American. I was living in Asia for the past 22 years. 6 years ago I got very sick and I didn’t know what was causing it. I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is an illness that started in 1984 in United States. It was known also as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in the UK earlier than that.

Sorry if you had misread that statement above and got the wrong impression!

Wifi123

You can test ok or even high on B12 blood tests, but still be deficient. The reason is that the B12 is not being utilized, so it's floating around in the blood.

I don't know anything specific about a B12 patch, but I would guess that any method which bypasses the stomach would have better absorption.

Thanks Cal....

Wifi123

Smart Meters and EMR The Health Crisis Of Our Time Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt

A long video but please listen to it, as it’s informative of those things that I have been trying to make other people aware of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I&feature=colike

43 minute Video

Content of this DVD:0:21 Intro & Background1:36 Modern illness: causes & types6:05 Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) fields8:03 Scientific research findings11:25 Solutions for reducing EMF exposure (1)14:19 Solutions for autistic patients15:43 Findings linking autism and EMF exposure19:24 Solutions for reducing EMF exposure (2)24:11 Smart meters: overview26:48 Smart meters: observed health symptoms (1)30:03 Smart meters: lab results (post-install)32:36 Smart meters: solutions34:19 Smart meters: observed health symptoms (2)34:50 EMF: Largest cause of health problems today38:22 Preventing a smart meter install39:19 Strategy to overcome electro-sensitivity