• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Possible cause found? Alpha or Beta Radiation.

snowathlete

I dont use a microwave oven cause i dont like the way it cooks. Hasnt stopped me getting ME.

Wifi123

Yep, Alpha Beta comes from x-ray machines and are ionised radiation.
Have a look at these sites:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/27/why-did-russia-ban-the-use-of-microwave-ovens/
http://rense.com/general71/repe.htm
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,911755,00.html
http://www.mercola.com/forms/public_exposure.aspx

Some of this reading material should enlighten you SB.

I could have searched for the real official information, but I think this general information will give you a good idea of some facts, and my own knowledge and understanding.

I left school in 1950.

Wifi123

Hi Snowathelte,

I guess you have a cell phone, a DECT phone and sit all day in front of a wireless computer powered by a wireless modem, router, and mouse at your home or work place or public place, and frequent Wi Fi hotspots? And if you don't use any of that wireless technology, then I guess you next-door neighbour is radiating you with theirs!

Yep, Alpha Beta comes from x-ray machines and are ionised radiation.
Have a look at these sites:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/27/why-did-russia-ban-the-use-of-microwave-ovens/

Some of this reading material should enlighten you SB.

I could have searched for the real official information, but I think this general information will give you a good idea of some facts, and my own knowledge and understanding.

I left school in 1950.
see pdf's link from national cfids foundation 'thanks to Gail Kansky on her determination...'press release' pdf's at bottom of page plus pdf's from BOND UNIVERSITY ON THIS WEBSITE KLIMAS, PETERSON WITH ALSO PDF LINKS 3 PAPERS I THINK ATTACHED...CD-56 'BRIGHT CELLS' POSSIBLE BIO-MARKER CD-56 IS ALSO A LINK TO RADIATION SICKNESS...

see pdf's link from national cfids foundation 'thanks to Gail Kansky on her determination...'press release' pdf's at bottom of page plus pdf's from BOND UNIVERSITY ON THIS WEBSITE KLIMAS, PETERSON WITH ALSO PDF LINKS 3 PAPERS I THINK ATTACHED...CD-56 'BRIGHT CELLS' POSSIBLE BIO-MARKER CD-56 IS ALSO A LINK TO RADIATION SICKNESS...
I HAVE ALSO HEARD CFS BLOOD ACTUALLY 'GLOWS' LIKE FLORESCENT...

I'm what we call in my country ( not Russia) "a Chernobil child" meaning I was a fetus when it happened and when I was born I ate the food that was affected by radioactive rain. But I doubt it has anything to do with it. Of the thousands of people who were born same time as I, who I met over the years at school and universiy, I'm the only one who has ME.

I have to agree with alex3619. If this was the case we would see increase in prevalence in irradiated areas.
YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD YOU ARE VERY CLEAR IN YOUR WRITINGS, I AM SO VERY SORRY YOU ARE SICK BUT I WAS TOLD ALSO THERE IS SOME LINK FROM MOTHER TO CHILD BUT NOW WE MUST WAIT ON SCIENCE TO DECIDE IF THIS IS WHY WE ARE SICK NOW...I KNOW OF ONE WOMAN HER AND HER SON BOTH POSITIVES FROM URINE SAMPLES 'ALPHA' HER DAUGHTER WHO IS MOST SEVERE POSITIVE TO URINE SAMPLE 'BETA'...PAPER WILL SOON BE OUT AND FROM WORLD RENOWNED SCIENTISTS IN RADIATION SICKNESS...TIME WILL TELL, I KNOW ALSO PREVIOUS RESEARCH ON CFS FOUND STAT-1 DISRUPTION IN IMMUNE SYSTEMS SCIENTISTS CONCLUDED NOT A VIRUS OR A BACTERIA AS ANY CAUSE...QUESTION NOW IS RADIATION...

Hi Snowathelte,

I guess you have a cell phone, a DECT phone and sit all day in front of a wireless computer powered by a wireless modem, router, and mouse at your home or work place or public place, and frequent Wi Fi hotspots? And if you don't use any of that wireless technology, then I guess you next-door neighbour is radiating you with theirs!
IN THE FOOD SUPPLIES NOT ONLY DISASTERS BUT INTO FISH SCOURCES FROM MILITARIES DUMPINGS OF RADIATION IN OUR OCEANS...2008 REPLICATED SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII FOUND ALL POSITIVES IN 100% OF SAMPLES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO CIGUATERA TOXIN BUT REFERRED IT TO BE CALLED (EPITOPE) MEANING DIFFERENT CIGUATERA THAN NORMAL...IS THE EPITOPE 'RADIATION' HIGHLY VERY LIKELY ALSO THIS REPLICATED SCIENCE WAS CALLED A BIO MARKER FOR 'ALL AUTO-IMMUNE ILLNESSES' AND THIS TEAM SAID GWI CFS FIBRO 100% SAME ILLNESSES...THE LATEST RESEARCHERS BELIEVE MORE ILLNESSES WILL BE POSITIVES...ALSO SEE NATURAL NEWS.COM FOR LATEST PACIFIC OCEAN ON RADIATION FROM JAPAN ALREADY REACHING HAWAII AND NORTH AMERICAN SHORELINES NOW GO BACK IN TIME AND THINK OF CHERNOBYL OR OTHER KEPT QUIET DISASTERS AND THINK OF THESE RECENT SATELITE PHOTO NOW ON NATURAL NEWS . COM WEBSITE SPENT MILITARY SHELLS AS WELL FROM ALL WARS AS WELL...HAWAII AND ALSO LATEST SCIENTISTS HAVE BEEN THREATENED TO SHUT OFF AND NOT REASEARCH ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS, THE GOVERNMENTS DID NOTHING WITH HAWAII'S FIND BACK IN 2008...TOTAL COVER-UP BUT NOW WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL TRUTH IS TOLD TO EVERYONE...ONCE MY TEST COMES BACK POSITIVE I FILE DAMAGES SUIT IN LONDON HIGH COURTS FOR MILLIONS PLUS REQUEST FULL CRIMINAL CIVIL PUBLIC HEARINGS AS WELL 'SO HELP ME GOD' SOLICITORS NOW ON STANDBY...

DID YOU ALL KNOW ALSO YEARS BACK THAT THE SO CALLED 'SPUMA VIRUS' WAS A COMPLETE LIE AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE HE STOLE THE CIGUATERA PRIMERS TO DETECT 'FRAUD' VIRUS BUT WAS ACTUALLY 'CIGUATERA' BUT TRIED CHANGING IT TO FILL HIS POCKETS WITH ROYALTIES FROM A 'FRAUD' PATENT...XMRV IS THAT ANOTHER FRAUD AS WELL...STAT 1 DEPLETION SAYS VIRUS OR BACTERIA IMPOSSIBLE...

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
DID YOU ALL KNOW ALSO YEARS BACK THAT THE SO CALLED 'SPUMA VIRUS' WAS A COMPLETE LIE AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE HE STOLE THE CIGUATERA PRIMERS TO DETECT 'FRAUD' VIRUS BUT WAS ACTUALLY 'CIGUATERA' BUT TRIED CHANGING IT TO FILL HIS POCKETS WITH ROYALTIES FROM A 'FRAUD' PATENT...XMRV IS THAT ANOTHER FRAUD AS WELL...STAT 1 DEPLETION SAYS VIRUS OR BACTERIA IMPOSSIBLE...

Spuma virus could possibly have been closed down early as Dr Martin who was researching it at the time was targeted by people who had possible ulterior motives and also had a cfs organisation turned on him by a small group of people. This was a common occurrence in cfs/me research in the nineties just like what happen to Elaine DeFreitas.

Im not saying this is a fact but this is what i have heard by someone close in the know. Conspiracy theory maybe, but there is a history of infection/immune research being shut down before it got started.

How does one test for this. I live i Uppsala Sweden and we were hit had during Chenobyl cause the winds blew our way and then i rained. Many still regards muhsrooms and wild meat from the area unsafe to eat but i have eaten it all my life. I was a small child when it happened.
if it could damage our mitichondira it could be a link but i am so sceptical to any one cause of all of our different symptoms...

SilverbladeTE

The "Russians banned microwave ovens" was hogwash, proven so. made up by person who goes on and on abut microwaves.
There's no such law in the Soviet statute books

there may as I noted have been a "push" to not have them due to power use, cost and dangers, not cause microwave ovens are dangerous per se, as I've said, Russians had issues with pwoer supply and economy.
Also, Russian quality control was ATROCIOUS, which is perhaps why for example, we have today another enormous explosion at a Russian munition store.

Alpha and Beta come from highly dangerous radiation soruces used for SOME X ray machines, usually portable ones.
hwoever far as I'm aware the most common such isotope was Cobalt60, which is a gamma emitter and icnredibly dangerous, if there were problems with that, you'd know, as the few times such soruces have been exposed, say by idiots stealing them/scrapping them, deaths and havoc have occured

EMF fields are an issue, but almost certianly not "the" issue for ME, seen no evidence to suggest EMF or the limited radiation we're exposed to cause ME, but sure wouldn't be surprised that those living in areas of (comparatively) extremly high EMF would have worse over all health problems including how bad ME maybe and possible being an agent that could worsen the risk of ME developing
yes, EMF should be examnied FAR more seriously than it is now (ie mobil phones, towers etc as corproatiosn etc are desperate to cover risks up and have been caught out before on such), but I believe you are going a bit far ;)

SilverbladeTE

How does one test for this. I live i Uppsala Sweden and we were hit had during Chenobyl cause the winds blew our way and then i rained. Many still regards muhsrooms and wild meat from the area unsafe to eat but i have eaten it all my life. I was a small child when it happened.
if it could damage our mitichondira it could be a link but i am so sceptical to any one cause of all of our different symptoms...

complex and expesnive, personally
no idea if the Swedih government has a monitoring system that would provide personal checks if asked for?

but, a gieger counter and, long continous checks of area and local food and water where you live and lived at time of Chernobyl, would provide some clues of risk.
you can't simple take one test one day on one item and say danger/safe
You need several years of data, as seasons can uncover/bury some sources
and alas, you're a bit late to do such, as vast majority of isotopes have decayed away, they had short life spans (which is a good thing, for our safety, but makes detection harder after so long)

and hazards from such are low, but possible
fortunately for us all, Chernobyl's reactor core (metals) did not explode or get into atmosphere, only cladding, byproducts etc.

You should examine the fallotu cloud, I know the scandaniavian countries mapped it quite well, due to Cold War issues, so you can see whetehr it extended over your area, and CRUCIALLY, whether it came down in rain or was at same height as your home at the time.

think it was only 2 or 3 years ago? they declared sheep in soem high ground of scotland safe to eat.

Wifi123

The "Russians banned microwave ovens" was hogwash, proven so. made up by person who goes on and on abut microwaves.
There's no such law in the Soviet statute books

there may as I noted have been a "push" to not have them due to power use, cost and dangers, not cause microwave ovens are dangerous per se, as I've said, Russians had issues with pwoer supply and economy.
Also, Russian quality control was ATROCIOUS, which is perhaps why for example, we have today another enormous explosion at a Russian munition store.

Alpha and Beta come from highly dangerous radiation soruces used for SOME X ray machines, usually portable ones.
hwoever far as I'm aware the most common such isotope was Cobalt60, which is a gamma emitter and icnredibly dangerous, if there were problems with that, you'd know, as the few times such soruces have been exposed, say by idiots stealing them/scrapping them, deaths and havoc have occured

EMF fields are an issue, but almost certianly not "the" issue for ME, seen no evidence to suggest EMF or the limited radiation we're exposed to cause ME, but sure wouldn't be surprised that those living in areas of (comparatively) extremly high EMF would have worse over all health problems including how bad ME maybe and possible being an agent that could worsen the risk of ME developing
yes, EMF should be examnied FAR more seriously than it is now (ie mobil phones, towers etc as corproatiosn etc are desperate to cover risks up and have been caught out before on such), but I believe you are going a bit far ;)

Hi SB, you said this “The "Russians banned microwave ovens" was hogwash, proven so. made up by person who goes on and on about microwaves. There's no such law in the Soviet statute books”.

In Russia, microwave ovens were banned in 1976 because of their negative health consequences as many studies were conducted on their use. The ban was lifted after Perestroika in the early 90’s, after restaurants began to complain about the need to use them in their business.

The U.S. embassy in Moscow

We begin with the Soviet microwave attack against the U.S. embassy in Moscow, Russia. That tragic episode is a crucial study for understanding the effects of radio frequency/microwave on the human body. Beginning in 1953 and continuing into the 1970s, the Russian Soviets used microwave radiation to sicken and stupefy our embassy staff. Two consecutive U.S. ambassadors died of cancer and a third developed a leukemia-like blood disease and bleeding eyes. At least 16 women in the embassy group developed breast cancer. Breast, eye and testicle tissues are the most sensitive to radiation. Many staffers also suffered immune system disorders, high white blood cell counts, chromosomal breaks, chronic fatigue, blurred vision, cataracts and muscle aches. Such conditions are known collectively as Microwave Syndrome.(16)

U.S. officials knew about the Soviet assault from the beginning but they did not warn embassy staff for 10 years because, like the Soviets, the CIA was interested in studying the effects of irradiation on the human body.(17) While monitoring the Soviet project, the CIA launched Project Pandora and nefarious parallel projects like TUMS, MUTS and BAZAR, some of which involved the military. These intrepid devil-doers documented the horrible effects of radio frequency/microwave radiation on both animal and human subjects.

*They learned that the worst after-effects become evident long after exposure-sometimes a decade or more.(18)

*They discovered that exposed people and animals and their offspring show a drastic decline in intelligence.(19)

*They learned that microwave creates effective weaponry, resulting in the grotesque RF "poppers" currently being used against the Iraqi people,(20) and the deadly 95-gigahertz active denial systems prepared for both the military and domestic law enforcement.(21)

Fedgov absolutely knows from the Moscow data and from its own 50 years of research that microwave radiation emitted by America's wireless communications and surveillance networks will eventually make all of us ill, and many of us prematurely dead. What millions of wireless-worshiping Americans don't know is this:

The Russians targeted the Moscow embassy staff with 2.4 gigahertz microwave-the same frequency blasting out of the wireless cell phones, in-house cordless phones, wireless computers and WLAN systems now irradiating bodies, homes, work places and schools across America. Some phones are excreting 5.8 gigahertz-which is even more powerful than 2.4 gigahertz.

The Russians mainly used a power density of only 5 microwatts per cubic centimeter (cm2) which they aimed at the west facade of the embassy building. Most of the people inside the building received about 1/50 of that amount or .1 microwatts per cm2. The Federal Communications Commission has set an ambient microwave exposure "safety" limit of 580 microwatts per cm2, which enables government and industry to irradiate us with over 100 times the power density used against the Moscow embassy officers and staff.

The Russians beamed microwaves at the embassy only nine hours a day, unlike cell tower and roof top transmitters and WLAN systems which blast megahertz and gigahertz into American homes, neighborhoods and offices 24 hours a day.(22)

Our deadly exposure standards

The Russians well understand that a tiny bit of microwave can cause serious health problems and death. Russian microwave standards for public exposure are 100 times more stringent than those in the U.S.

Regards