• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"TV Static Cured My ME"

IF iyou ever want to find out whether electronic devices affect everyone the way they do me, go down a row of students or whoever in a library using the computers and look at their eyes, they will be all , assuming they have been on the computer for more than five minutes or so, have a very similar drawn look like all the energy has been drained out of the individual. Of course lately with the advent of everyone having a cell phone on in their pocket, this look Im sure has become more prevalent in people just sitting away from computers , Get your friend to be away from all electronics make it a male because women tend to wear the also energy draining nylon, although gmo cotton now does it someowhat, and see if the more energized look of the eyes returns in less than a minute. See if you can tell the difference in how you feel away from electronics including cell or mobile phones, and when sitting next to a computer or flat screened tv. See if you can tell the difference between how you feel when you put an article made of nylon over your head, vs how you feel when you put either an article of cotton that is not GMO , genetically modified, (more than ten years old or is organic) over your head. THat nylon article will make you feel somewhat out of sorts but the natural cotton will not. That is due to the gamma radiation from each , being in a familiar pattern (from the natural item), versus the unfamiliar pattern of the very unnatural nyllon fabric. which has a bad effect on our brains (as well as our immune system) evidently messing with our neurotransmitters, suppressing dopamine and serotonin etc. DOnt wear a nylon hat but nylon anywhere on the body or within like a half inch of it will mess with how you feel. If I were team owner I would outfit my players in natural non gmo cotton, that would improve their performance. Humans are harmed by things they are not familiar with, gnetically.

Steve Lord

Have you ever had an MRI scan and did it leave you disorientated or more ill afterwards?

Had one a long time ago but I was not very aware of all this then so I , like everyone, probably wasnt paying attention. So many people say, oh that doesnt bother me, nylon or computers or flatscreened tvs etc dont bother me. I say they simply havent been paying attention to how they feel when exposed to them and when they are not. ALmost no one does I sure didnt pay any attention either until I became aware that there was a very clear difference.

Steve Lord

Marlène

@ jeffrez

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2644491/?tool=pmcentrez

Curr Neuropharmacol. 2007 December; 5(4): 278–288.
doi: 10.2174/157015907782793603
PMCID: PMC2644491
Emerging Synergisms Between Drugs and Physiologically-Patterned Weak Magnetic Fields: Implications for Neuropharmacology and the Human Population in the Twenty-First Century

People with Lyme disease can get very disorientated as well as those with damage to the vestibular.
If you are very low in iodide, it can leave you more sick.
People whose magnetic field is "confused", can get much worse. Our cells have a neg and pos pole and I discovered by chance that sitting on a very strong magnet for about 1,5h, my health improved again. It was a special device, an invention by a scientist. It was very expensive so I never bought the device but I was allowed try it.

Here are some examples of people using this method: of holding one hand reasonably still , nothing in the hand, up near the chin or clavicle away from certain types of electronic radiation. Words best if you dont smoke or take immunosuppressive drgus including the benozodiazepines or the oxycodone type drugs Remember it will not work if you are too near some types of radiation.

1) A woman from Alaska tried this and this is the message she sent me about it.

Hi! I was suffering from a severe sore throat and chest cold thing that was well into its second week and still going strong when I tried your suggestion.I had not had any sickness in about five years.

I immediately- with no winding down or slow reduction of the glaring symptoms- was relieved just boom-GONE! Not a sputter or putter thereafter, and no more 103 fever, I just assumed the position, and in less than 10 minutes-I was completely symptom free.Stunning!
Thank you very much!"

2) "...................I gave my friend the instructions,although he claimed to have some doubt as to the likelihood that it could work for him-he's 6'4 and 260lbs- he followed them to a tee, and, not surprisingly, he no longer has the deep chest cold and nasty flu-like symptoms-including vomiting, that for several days he was experiencing. He was quite shocked. He said that in about an hour, the congestion and waves of cramping in his gut stopped-cold. He now has no doubt that this works."

3) "Steve, you know how you always stipulate that the ‘fetal cure’ won’t work for smokers. Therefore, I never tried it. But I did read the report below and the one you sent along a day or two earlier and I remembered that you recommend the technique for depression as well. So I thot if it works for depression, then why not angst? No harm in trying it whether I smoke or not. So I did it for something close to ten minutes yesterday.

I had already gone through one of those angst bouts earlier and had turned the corner on it which made it difficult to know if subsequent improvement was attributable to the technique or not. Whatever the case, feelings of tension and stress lifted further and results improved dramatically for a time although the stress did return later in the day. But this improvement wasn’t the real story.

I have a sinus condition, something I have had off and on for many yrs and very persistently for the last four or five. I have tried antibiotics from time to time and they do lessen it but it always comes back. It’s just something I have learned to live with and don’t think about most times. When I decided to do the exercise, I wasn’t even thinking about the condition and didn’t until I noticed that my sinuses were draining. This started to occur within minutes of doing the exercise. Didn’t pay it any attention at first but when my nose started to ‘run’ and the sinus passages actually cleared I couldn’t deny the change any longer. So far, there has been no reversal of the improvement and when I woke up this morning I was still totally clear. I have since experienced more drainage but it is much lighter and sinus passages remain unblocked. This is remarkable." and the same person says:

"I cant say yet for sure if it reduces anxiety any better than other techniques such as deep breathing. I think it does but more experimentation is reqd. No question about the sinus condition though. While the symptoms did return slightly yesterday, they were greatly reduced and further practice with the position last night had the same positive effect as the first time. I woke up this morning with clear sinuses."

4) " Also, about being near electronic devices, that is very true. My body is very sensitive to such things, and many other things many people are not aware of the effects these have on their bodies, and i can usually tell right away what the problem is."

Steve Lord

biophile

Places I'd rather be.
Kina: I confess that I have not really been following this thread, I just thought I would mention that CFS symptoms do not have to be constant for diagnosis, the Fukuda et al definition states that "Chronic fatigue is defined as self-reported persistent or relapsing fatigue lasting 6 or more consecutive months." There is ambiguity surrounding what would count for "relapsing".

stevelord:

I do not know much about duration of patients' remission/relapse. I have come across anecdotes of people being in supposed remission for months or even years, but I personally have never had a complete remission of symptoms. My impression is that most patients have somewhat constant symptoms at baseline, and the "relapse" is either due to post-exertional symptomatology or a spontaneous worsening.

How exactly are you judging your immune response, though intuition or blood tests?

I'm naturally skeptical about claims of cures for CFS, especially dramatic cures due to "TV static" or white noise. I can see how white noise may be soothing to some people, so I guess it is the soothing effect that is therapeutic. I do not really want to get too involved in the discussion on electromagnetic sensitivity either. I suppose it is hypothetically possible, the CNS is in part a sensitive electrical system, and biomineralization of iron apparently occurs in the brain (eg http://www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au/magnetite.html); however, it is a topic which can easily venture into mis-attribution, pseudoscience, and quackery.

IIRC, there is some evidence suggesting that cell phone EMF can slightly alter brain function after excessive use, but also that people cannot generally tell whether an electromagnetic field is there or not when formally tested in the lab, and will report the presence of one (with symptoms) when told it is there even though it is not, suggesting a nocebo effect. Outside of the artificial environment of a lab, I think there was one study where people complained about the ill health effects of a new high voltage transmission line, even though it wasn't switched on yet. However, I think more research is needed, and I am a "it is a little more complicated than that" kind of person, willing to consider alternative explanations which neither endorse the literal interpretation nor the crude dismissal.

As for people at the libraries being drained from computers (etc), keep in mind that electronic devices often require concentration (which is harder in public places) or may trigger cognitive arousal (eg presence of cell phones may cause people to remain alert in case someone calls). TVs and media players are also stimulating to the senses. I can imagine a significant proportion of sensitive people in the general population starting to blame the effects of concentration/arousal/stimulation on the limited electromagnetic radiation emitted from these devices, and then being conditioned to be reminded of this associated or even feel more unwell when consciously aware of being close to such devices. People suffering from ME/CFS are much more physiologically vulnerable to the effects of exertion/stress, which may even enhance that process.

Even if it was assumed that electromagnetic sensitivity exists, I do not think it is "normal", rather it is a personal vulnerability with variation between people. Someone suggested to me once that having the PC in my bedroom was probably affecting my sleep. But removing it did not have any effect.

Here is a series of emails from a man in South Africa who tried the method of putting pressure against the inner ear like presumedly the fetus would have done with his forfinger when exploring it, whichi I mentioned in an above post and which can also be achieved with now part of an organic cotton ball inserted into the ear, the size of a smll marble, which causes the overall same immune stimulatiion effect as looking at tv snow, and holding our hand in other common fetal positins, like up near the chin. He told me later he had a non stop 20 year very severe case of autoimmune ulcertive colitis which his physician said only surgery could help which waqs going to be his next step until he tried this method as discussed below / He told me he always wore cotton which was non GMO at tht time.
email:

speedy vussi <hotnot44@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

"Hello Steve

I have read an article written by you about the fetal cure

http://www.thefetalcure.com/#top

Is this some sort of joke or is it real?.

Where did you learn about this technique if it is indeed not a hoax?

Should I place a piece of cotton wool in both ears or just one ear?

I have been suffering for colitis for more than 20 years and I am prepared
to
try anything that will free me of this dreaded disease.

Second Email.

> wrote: Hello Steve

I did the fetal cure last night and the results were amazing. I was
suffering a
severe flareup with my colitis during the last few weeks. I was having
about 20
bowel movements of watery and bloody stools.

I placed a cotton ball in my right ear and then sat in the dark for about
an
hour. I then went to bed with the cotton ball still intact in my ear. I
got up
this morning and changed the cotton ball and then took a shower with it.

I only had one bowel movement today. There was no blood in my stools My
stools
had a better formation though still watery. My abdominal and back pains
were
gone. Yes colitis is a autoimmune disease. I would appreciate it if you
could
let me know what to avoid with colitis.

I would the address of your webside by searching google for a cure for
colitis.
Someone placed the address of your website on the following message board

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/isribd/messages/1

P.S : Can you tell me how you came to know about this wonderful cure?

Regards

Third Email

> wrote:Hello Steve

Day 3 report.

All my symptoms of colitis have disappeared except that my stool formation
is
still not normal. I have noticed that my hayfever/rhinitis has completely
vanished. I have been a hayfever sufferer as long as I was suffering from
colitis. I will meet my mother in law on Saturday and I will ask her what
type
of arthritis she has.

P.S : Can I post your website on other IBD message boards. I have suffered
for
such a long time and I really feel sorry for others who have been
suffering
from this disease. Not everyone will try this cure but there must be other
desperate people like me who are willing to give it a try

Regards

Forth email:

> wrote:Hello Steve

Sorry that I was not in contact with you during the last few days. I was
feeling so well that I decided to take a little vacation into the
mountains. I
would have written to you but unfortunately I did not have access to the
internet.

I have been literally pigging myself during the last few days. I was
making up
for all the good foods I denied myself for years. Foods that irritated my
colitis. I can eat anything that my heart desires now

I am still using the cotton ball. My stools are getting more formed by the
day.
I have an enormous amount of energy. Another thing that I noticed is that
I
sleep much more better with the cotton ball and I am not waking up very
tired
like I previously did.

Regards"

jeffrez

@ jeffrez

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2644491/?tool=pmcentrez

Curr Neuropharmacol. 2007 December; 5(4): 278–288.
doi: 10.2174/157015907782793603
PMCID: PMC2644491
Emerging Synergisms Between Drugs and Physiologically-Patterned Weak Magnetic Fields: Implications for Neuropharmacology and the Human Population in the Twenty-First Century

People with Lyme disease can get very disorientated as well as those with damage to the vestibular.
If you are very low in iodide, it can leave you more sick.
People whose magnetic field is "confused", can get much worse. Our cells have a neg and pos pole and I discovered by chance that sitting on a very strong magnet for about 1,5h, my health improved again. It was a special device, an invention by a scientist. It was very expensive so I never bought the device but I was allowed try it.

That's interesting, thanks. My reaction to MRI came before I had Lyme, but my immunity was pretty crashed. It was before I had hashi's too, but I might very well have been iodide/dine deficient and hypo.

Here is a list I compiiled a few years ago using non gmo cotton in the ear mimicing the fetus' finger, or holding the hand in the fetal hand position up near the chin or tv snow or their equivalent methods all of whch stimulate the immune system etc.

Below is the list of 38 l--In a longer email I can report the
exact circumstances and results of each of these following conditions tested
-there are multiple people tested for many of these 38 things-all testing showed
obvious positive results Most results were unprecedented.

1. Depression
2. Anxiety
3. Schizophrenia
4. Mania
5. Bronchitis
6 Influenza
7. food poisoning
9. Celiac disease
10. ulcerative colitis

12 Rheumatoid Arthritis
13. 3 types of allergies-hay fever 75% is removed in 15 minutes-completely in
longer use
14 asthma
15 bone regrowth
16 reduction in the speed of spread of male pattern baldness
17 Fatigue of various types
18 acceleration of amount of muscle building a day after a workout with
weights
19 greater amount of weight that could be lifted during a workout, alternating
each set the wearing of the cotton with not wearing it
20. Quicker time to begin sleep, longer sleep, deeper more refreshing sleep, more vivid dreaming, more
dreaming evidently-reported by all
21 Partial healing of old brain damage that had long since stopped healing
as well as recent brain damage
22 accelerated healing of and increased resistance to reinjuring tendon injuries
23 extremely rapid elimination of pain (anti-inflammatory?) from burns which
returns when the cotton is removed
24 calming effect reported by all
25 increased dopamine release as shown by improvement immediately, although not
great, in restless leg syndrome and a mild greater sense of well being
immediately even in healthy people
26 very rapid lessening of pain in chronic rotator cuff injury
27 tooth infection
28 increased sexual arousal and pleasure, increased orgasm intensity
29 more rapid resolution of acne cysts
30 repeated elimination of muscle spasm in foot from a stroke while treating
31 colds and accompanying sore throats-sore throats and fever gone within an
hour or less, colds with an average of 3 hours
32 resolution of herpes simplex in a day as opposed to the normal week it had
always taken me--several times
33 Migraine, both prevention and cure.
34 Common headache
35 Dissolving of amyloids, the type formed in association with infections if combined with
one other type of immune stimulation--I used walking fast as that other type
usually which works for about ten minutes each day then conks out or letting a hard stream of water from a shower hitting your chest too, for about thirty seconds it provices immune stimulation then conks out A cousin of this type of amyloid is the cause of Alzheimer's. I am hoping
that it will work for that too but is now untested.
36 Significant further healing of vocal cords after healing had ceases for
years.
37 Immediate increase in energy
38 You could try it on your tennis or golf game to see if greater power or
coordination was seen but we haven't tried it for that yet.
39. Hiccups, itching, bouts of sneezing.
Steve Lord

I went for two years without having a cold ,sore throat last for more than five minutes, and I I get a lot of them due genetically very very poor immunity in my throat, Then out of the blue I lost all ability to cure one , It got really bad really quick like in the old days before I knew about any of these immune stim. methods. impossible to control. Well it found out the people in one of my adjoining apartments had bought a flat screened tv set coinciding with the start of this cold sorethroat. which I had not even speculated about I was witihin 17 feet of it which explained the failure in these methods to stimullate my immune system, allowing the sore throat to set in, and ruling out any reverse placebo effect as being the cause of this failure since I didnt know the set was there. I learned to block that energy via as I reported above, healed the cold/sore throat , and now no emg energy affects me.

Steve Lord

PS, the reason I was able to cure almost each cold I got during the last many years in five minutes or less rather than an hour or two was that I was treating at the first sign of the cold/sore throat, before it set in deeper into the tissues, thus making eradication quicker.

Steve Lord

BTW the placebo effect , although existing, is overrated in its power.. IN one major study of a cold antiviral the placebo effect shortened the duration of the colds on average from nine days to seven, while the cold antiviral shortened them on average to as I remember five and a half days. In me any time I have been fooled, I dont stay fooled for long, the problem returns as if the placebo effect while working at first, also conks out over time. Perhaps it works at all because of , again, evolution. We have been given things by from Shamans to Doctors for millions of years and the ones who benefit from it survive more often to pass their genes along which will include a propensity for the placebo effect. Or maybe iits a function of us sometimes for awhile at least, creating what we believe we will create. BUt of course healing disease is not that simple or anyone who went to a Doctor would be cure of their disease by the placebo effect, and there are still a lot of sick people around who have been to DOctors.

Steve Lord

biophile

Places I'd rather be.
stevelord said:
BTW the placebo effect , although existing, is overrated in its power.

True that the placebo response and especially the placebo effect are limited, but you report that you can recover yourself from a range of maladies, because you believe you can. Would not that suggest a powerful placebo effect?

stevelord said:
I did learn that I can block any type of electromagnetic energy by simple intent, but I have ability in that area of doing things by intent that is a very rare ability in humans at this point, you can try it, but it is unlikely you will succeed. Thus I can now be around any kind of electromagnetic energy without it affecting me at all , due to me blocking it by intent.

Most people do not complain about electromagnetic radiation in the first place, so no need for having a "rare ability" to counter-act it.

True that the placebo response and especially the placebo effect are limited, but you report that you can recover yourself from a range of maladies, because you believe you can. Would not that suggest a powerful placebo effect?

Most people do not complain about electromagnetic radiation in the first place, so no need for having a "rare ability" to counter-act it.

BIophile, how would you know whether your computer is affecting your ability to stimulate your immunity? And I have not said I can recover from a range of maladies because I believe I can. I would say the opposite, the fetal cure has worked in a variety of people who were so skeptical that they believed it wouldnt work and it works anyway. A gene gets triggered. whether you believe or not. It is hard to find anyone who believes its going to work. I practically have to beat them over the head to get them to try it.

The first time I realized that putting my hand up stimulated my immune system (later figuring out it was because I was mimicking a fetus most common positon), I was sitting in a library with my elbows up on the desk thus my hands were up about shoulder height and Ihad nothing in my hands and was holding them still and I noticed my muscles were contracting which due to the factor in my blood is how I can tell something is stimulating my immunity, and I said to myself, man that is causing a very strong immune stim., just having my hands up , holding them still, now why in the world is that an immune stimulant. Further testing immitating all sorts of fetal hand positons proved what the reason was.The point being I sure didnt believe or even have the slightest inkling that doing that could stimulate my immune system. But it did anyway.

Steve Lord

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Dream, ok, just to make sure, how close to the tv were you with the nearest to it part of your body, was the laptop turned off and the modem, do you live in an apartment and thus could have a neighbor beaming their flat screened tv at you, do you smoke, take any meds which may have an immunosuppressive effect including anti anxiety.

And I guess you saw my long post of all the things you would have to do to actually cure the problem of CFS/ But a number of people have told me that any kind of immune stimulation does make them at least temporarily feel better, so ten minuites would be likely to do so , although I must say that I too didnt get too much out of ten minutes of it when I had the CFS, it took an hour to shut it down completely, but like I say other have told me even a short time helped a bit.

I was about 5 feet away from a 21" screen. The laptop and modem were off. I do not live in an apartment. I do not smoke or take any meds.

I actually found it a bit irritating to my nerves to watch tv snow for 10 minutes. I can't imagine doingit for an hour. It felt like it was on the verge of giving me a headache. I didn't feel any immune stimulation.... tho I can't see why I would want that anyway. I think my immune system is OVER active already, in a very inefficient way.

I am willing to try even some of the strangest things (as long as they are free and not obviously dangerous), but this, along with having my "antennas" straightened out (by a friend of a friend who claimed to be from a tribe of healers who lived in caves in the Phillippines), will make it to the top ten of my weird "remedy" list.

I was about 5 feet away from a 21" screen. The laptop and modem were off. I do not live in an apartment. I do not smoke or take any meds.

I actually found it a bit irritating to my nerves to watch tv snow for 10 minutes. I can't imagine doingit for an hour. It felt like it was on the verge of giving me a headache. I didn't feel any immune stimulation.... tho I can't see why I would want that anyway. I think my immune system is OVER active already, in a very inefficient way.

I am willing to try even some of the strangest things (as long as they are free and not obviously dangerous), but this, along with having my "antennas" straightened out (by a friend of a friend who claimed to be from a tribe of healers who lived in caves in the Phillippines), will make it to the top ten of my weird "remedy" list.

Hi DReam, sorry you didnt benefit from the snow. Of course you wouldnt have FELT the immune stimulation, no one but myself probably can tell when their imm. is being stimulated. You are the first person I think with CFS that I have heard of who wasnt bemefitted in some way from staring at the snow, Gracie here liked it and some people I dont know according to one poster on another site tried it and were benefitted by it, although one person somewhere, maybe here , said if they used it too long in the daytime they had insomnia that night, but that could have been avoided by simply doing it again before bed, because this causes increase of melatonin if it puts us in theta.

FIrst can you tell me about how old is your tv set?

BUt actually I myself when I had CFS was not benefitted by this or any other method I tried unless I met all of the criteria I listed on page 2 of this thread in my longest post here. That is because in the tricky disease of CFS and also to some extent autoimmune disease that I have, the immune stimulation, at least in me, had to be what I termed "perfect",, there can be no interfering factors, even there can be a lot of those factors present except for the electronics one, when I cure a cold or do any of the other things this therapy does. FOr example I could not wear any kind of synthetic shirt or pants or a gmo cotton shirt or pants and get any good result for my CFS out of tv snow or fetal hand position, because they derange to some extent the immune system. I am sure you were wearing such articles of clothing too so that alone , if you were me, would have made this therapy useless. SInce other people say they were benefitted by this therapy, and I am sure they too were wearing such clothing because today unless you are wearing all organic cotton or all cotton more than ten years old its going to be synthetic or GMO cotton, unless they can block radiation from those cloths, the gamma rays, which I finally realized I could do . and now I can wear anything and not have it derange my immune system.But like I said some people evidently dont have to follow all the instructions I listed in that long post , and can still derive a benefi to their CFS, you and I seem to be the exception. BUt to cure it like I did, I still think all instructions to perfect the immune stim on page two must be followed, although maybe someone has a better regulatory part of their immune system than I do and thus do not need to be so careful.

Dream would you mind reading those instructions on page 2 and tell me which of those things I warned about would have been affecting you, like perhaps wearing a cross, what were you wearing for clothes, were you five feet away from the tv with your feet too , in other words all parts of your body, or just your head, any electric or cell phone towers nearby, what had you eaten in the last six hours, all of that would have been relevant in my case. How far from the street power line were you, and do you live in a house or a condo or what?

One other thing, you are skeptical how imm. stim would help CFS , you think it would make it worse, I have posted here that the reason I beleive imml stim is the cure for CFS, is that it stimulates the t suppressor cells to, and probably other regulatory aspect of the immune system, thus causing a re regulation of your non stop activated but not regulated immune system in CFS. which according to my experience is the cause of CFS.

As for you saying you felt like you were almost going to get a headache, two people with headaches have tried this and both cured their migraines, one cure two of them that way within fifteen minutes each, and one said her non migraine was cure etoo once with this method. You dont have a pacemaker or were wearing anything in your ear either , right? Were you wearing a ring or watch? Just look at that page two post and please let me know which of those interfering things to our immune system applied to you if you dont mind. Thanks

Steve Lord

By the way Dream, you say this method makes your top ten wierd list. Analogue TV snow is white noise. White noise is used for healing, relaxing, etc. In fact it meets the most technically correct definition of white noise, totally random, all frequencies. I just googled the words "white noise" in quotation marks. 40.500,000 entries came up.

Steve Lord

xks201

Negative ions stimulate the immune system. This is proven. So do metals which supply negative ions like colloidal silver. And yes brain waves will influence the immune system.

Negative ions stimulate the immune system. This is proven. So do metals which supply negative ions like colloidal silver. And yes brain waves will influence the immune system.

I agree that breathing negative OXYGEN ions stimulates immunity. I have read they existed in caves, at seashores from waves hitting the shore and emitted from plants, YOu can see we have a long historic experience breathing these negative ions. which I have been writing here is essential to anything stimulating our immunity without conking out quickly. I have tested them at seachores and from plants. The degree of immune stimulation from the negative ions form plants varies from plant to plant, IVe tested many. EVen though none conked out as I remember, none approaced the level of stimulation from the fetal hand positions or looking at tv snow. SOme plants barely stimulated my immunity at all from breathing their ions. . I had to in each case get a healthy dose of them by either putting one plant within a couple of inches of my nose or to go where the density of plants was so great that the air would have been filled with their negative ions. I also noticed that I got a much more pleasurable feeling and higher immune stimulation from the best plants for this purpose that were growing in a natural setting, the ones growing in any container gave a less smooth effect on my brain , so even slightly unnatural conditions influenced the nature of the negative oxygen ions in some unknown way. and since our historic experience with them was mainly in their natural setting, a plant in a planter etc would have been predicted to produce a poorer result. I would have thought that all negative ions were the same but there is a difference in effect from plant to plant so there must be some kind of difference in negative ions depending on the source.

. SInce seachores also have rapidly drying sea salt crystals after each wave deposits sea water on the shore, and those crystals in that reapidly drying state are very stimulative of my immunitiy I have found in tests with them using salt water away from seashores, , it is impossible for me to know to what degree the negative oxygen ions at seashores plays in stimulating my immunity but I suspect they do play a role in making us feel so good when at the waters edge at seashores where waves are pounding in, at least for awhile, which is not matched by the fetal methods,although the hand positions do make us feel subtlely better brainwise right away , evidently from incresed dopamine and serotonin release because of their effect on depression and restless leg syndrome, so they must have some effect on neurotransmitters that is not completely duplicated by the fetal methods.

I have never tested inside of a cave. I also bought a negative ions machine, which stimulated my immunity but after two days of continuously breathing them I began to feel so out of sorts brainwise from doing so I ceased and felt normal again very quickly. THus again from my plant and seashore and machine experiences, there are subtle differences in negative ions that the body recognizes and so it responds differently depending on the source, obviously a machine is not a natural source that we would have any historic experience in breathing and that is the reason for that very uncomfortable effect that happens with prolonged use.

As for colloidal silver I thought that was swallowed in some small amount, in what way is that effect attributed to a negative ion, and silver is so rare that it would not be a candiadte for prolonged immune stimulation no matter what you did with it. I would not expect that to be a good way to stimulate immunity due to the total lack of any experience thoughout our history in doing so. in fact I can virtually guarantee that if it has any effect on immunity it will conk out quickly. like with everything else we dont have a long history experiencing.

STeve Lord