• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"TV Static Cured My ME"

GracieJ

So after I posted, I went straight home from the apt complex wi fi spot and turned on my "old" analog TV to white snow. Wow. I tend to be scattered and have trouble being "grounded," something I am constantly working on. I went to bed last night feeling grounded and peaceful. I think I am adding a daily dose of this to my regimen to see how I do, muscle test every morning and record it and see the differences from a baseline. This is cool!

Gracie try to turn off all other electronics when you do this, lights are ok just not radio , flat screened tv, computer equipment and cell phone, take watches and rings off if you can . Unfortunately you would be at the mercy of the flat screened tv of the adjoining neaibors if they are on at the same time, maybe find when they go to work and woudnt have it on, that is if its within 17 feet of your body when you are looking at the snow, also be at least four feet or more from your analogue tv with all parts of your body if a nineteen inch tv and five feet at least from a larger one, this will insure your immune sytem is being stimulated by being in that theta state from looking at the snow, sound off.

Steve Lord

GracieJ

Thanks, Steve. Will try your advice. I am not new to things like this, have been playing with binaural recordings and brain re-entrainment for a couple of years now. Most binaural just makes me sick and nauseated. The Silva alpha recording is wonderful. I really like Daniel Amen's research on SPECT scans. As far as I can tell, I have cingulet and deep brain structures running too "hot," too high a frequency. Anything that turns it down for me or that could turn it down I certainly try.

To jeffrez: No luck downloading the bach mp3. :( Joined the site; do I have to purchase or try things to get the download? What am I missing here?

jeffrez

Thanks, Steve. Will try your advice. I am not new to things like this, have been playing with binaural recordings and brain re-entrainment for a couple of years now. Most binaural just makes me sick and nauseated. The Silva alpha recording is wonderful. I really like Daniel Amen's research on SPECT scans. As far as I can tell, I have cingulet and deep brain structures running too "hot," too high a frequency. Anything that turns it down for me or that could turn it down I certainly try.

To jeffrez: No luck downloading the bach mp3. :( Joined the site; do I have to purchase or try things to get the download? What am I missing here?

EEG NF can definitely train down a hot cingulate. If you have anyone in your area that offers neurofeedback, I'd definitely encourage checking it out.

I don't think you need to join the site or buy anything to get the file. When you click on the link, a page should come up with three main "boxes." The middle one says, "Save file to your computer," with a big green "Download" button underneath. Just click that rectangular green download button and the file should start downloading (or pop up a dialog asking you where you want to save it, etc. depending on how your browser is set up).

If you still have trouble let me know, and I'll try to get it to you directly somehow. GL! hope you enjoy it.

A woman who was experiencing non stop anxiety and panic attack during severe withdrawal from Ativan, a benzo. reports that looking at tv snow did not improve those symptoms.

Steve Lord

Jacque

[Girl... I am with YOU.... It's free... it can't hurt me and our brains are "energy"... so here we go... Hope I can find some static and maybe a nice nights sleep... and thank you Steve for sharing your experience...
Stay tuned...lol pun intended....

Jacque

[Hi Steve...I want to make sure I am doing this right... I figured out how to get snow on my big screen...and watched it for about 10 min tonite while doing some Kundalini Yoga moves... My question is there a certain distance I need to be from the TV and should I be doing ONLY that (no Yoga etc?) Thank you in advance for your answers and I enjoy reading your posts..
The mind is like a parachute - it doesn't work if it is not OPEN!!!]

Hi Jacque, and thanks. How old is your tv set? DOes it say analogue on th back, some do some dont. IF you are using this for CFS, as opposed to anxiety or panic attack, then yeah you gotta be far enough away and not be near any other electronics ,like I wrote in my long post above. Better to not do the yoga at the same time, it will only reduce the amount of stimulation because it will merge its stimulation with the theta tv snow stimulation , splitting the difference, I have tested that before.

When I used to look at a big screened tv a long time ago at a horse race betting place, I had to be quite a distance from that tv set, roughtly fifteen feet I would say,this was a six feet wide screen, but I dont know what you mean by big screen, do you mean a six foot screen or a 25 inch tv set" FIve feet for the latter with all parts of your body even your foot. Were there any other electronics on in the room, even cell or mobile phone and is there a chance, if yuu live in an apartment, that any adjoining neiighbor had his flat screened tv set on, as close as 17 feet from any part of your body?

IF so then we will have to go to plan B, hand up near the chin or clavicle like the fetus does most commonly, out side somewhere, in your parked car or a bench in the park etc. like I posted above. BUt remember also that I posted that CFS is so tricky it will also, at least it did with me, maybe a few can get away without this precaution, probably be necessary to follow all the other precautions to CURE CFS, the clothes you wear, the foods you eat, etc, for that hour plus long treatment. IF you just want to play with it to see if it makes you at least better withoiut any of those precautions ,then do so by all means, or if you want to use it to cure an infection then it may do so even in the CFS state, but I really dont know if you can generate a hjigh enough immune status to do so withouit curing the CFS, but the precaution re the electronics is necessary to get ANYTHING to stimulate your immunity, including yoga (some yoga positions mimic the fetal hand positions closely enough , if you hold your hand still, that it gives some immune stim, the closer to your chini the better. You can rest your elbow on anything to make it easier ,if you want. Dont move your nand around , hold it reasonably still, hold nothing in your hand. SO please dsscribe your tv set.

Steve Lord

Jacque

I think it is a 50 or 70inch? But I figured out how to have snow... I watched it for about 10-15 min day before yesterday...and yesterday was complete HELL... I don't know if it was being 2 1/2 wks post Rituxan infusion and my immune system kickn ass on something... or a possible HERX (Lyme)brought on by staring at the snow? Have you ever heard of such a thing??? Very curious about this... Every bone in my body was burning...and I spent most of day on couch...If a Herx then something was working as much as it suuuucked... By the way I love an hour n a half N of u in Arroyo Grande. Thx for responding...

Jacque, Im betting its a digital tv set, how old is it? See what it says on the back, a small percent of digital tv's get snow. DOes it ever get a blue screen, thats a digital thing. I dont understand what you mean by HERX Lyme means, do you have Lymes disease? How far from your tv were you if too close is going to cause mild immmune suppression from any immune stimulating attempt, a little more than just having the radiation alone hitting you which suppresses immunity and mnakes all other attempts to do so blocked, at least all stimulation attempts.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I am very skeptical, but boredom led me to experiment.

I have a tv that is 21" across, 26" on the diagonal. It's definitely old style, not digital. I sat in front of it for 10 min with static on, sound muted. I had a phone nearby--wired phone, not wireless, and my computer (laptop) off on the side. I have my DVD player and stereo plugged into the same strip as the tv.

I did not feel much of anything.

stevelord -- I have a few questions. I did a bit of search tonight to see what I could find out about this. I see where you have claimed where staring at a tv has had an effect on schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, cured the common cold within 2 hours, cured migraines, improved brain damage, bronchitis, allergies, depression, and fatigue.

I am just at a loss to understand how altering your theta waves would be able to have such an effect on so many disparate illnesses/conditions. I know how this relates to meditation and might have some effect on anxiety or to provide a better sense of well-being and comfort but for a serious illness like ME, I just don't understand. Aren't theta waves associated with sleep and deep levels of meditation: so how would inducing theta waves heal something like ME. Could you provide some further explanation or some research. I have had many cancer patients who used meditation quite effectively but it never really did anything for the physical symptoms.

Any further information would be appreciated.

Kina :)

Jacque

. No It is a Samsung..about 3 years old... Does not have a blue screen ever... just blackish/gray n white... I sat about 10 to 12? feet from it...
In regard to Lyme... I have never had a confirmed diagnosis but it is my "belief" that most of us have undiagnosed Lyme which completely destroys the immune system and then we are game for what ever else comes along... They refer to it as Lyme AIDS... I could be wrong...usually am...but I bet if they tested all of us PROPERLY the majority of us would have it...
Herxheimer effect is when the Lyme Bacteria die off...their bodies emplode and put off biotoxins causing severe Detox symptoms. Has anyone else ever reported of this effect after one session? Could just be me and the Rituxan but I was feeling consistently somewhat wbetter and then WHAM...then day after I stared at the snow I was SLAMMED... I am very confused as to whether it suppresses the immune system or stimulates the immune system...?
Thank you in advance for your time.

I am very skeptical, but boredom led me to experiment.

I have a tv that is 21" across, 26" on the diagonal. It's definitely old style, not digital. I sat in front of it for 10 min with static on, sound muted. I had a phone nearby--wired phone, not wireless, and my computer (laptop) off on the side. I have my DVD player and stereo plugged into the same strip as the tv.

I did not feel much of anything.

Hi Dream, ok, just to make sure, how close to the tv were you with the nearest to it part of your body, was the laptop turned off and the modem, do you live in an apartment and thus could have a neighbor beaming their flat screened tv at you, do you smoke, take any meds which may have an immunosuppressive effect including anti anxiety. And I guess you saw my long post of all the things you would have to do to actually cure the problem of CFS/ But a number of people have told me that any kind of immune stimulation does make them at least temporarily feel better, so ten minuites would be likely to do so , although I must say that I too didnt get too much out of ten minutes of it when I had the CFS, it took an hour to shut it down completely, but like I say other have told me even a short time helped a bit.

. No It is a Samsung..about 3 years old... Does not have a blue screen ever... just blackish/gray n white... I sat about 10 to 12? feet from it...
In regard to Lyme... I have never had a confirmed diagnosis but it is my "belief" that most of us have undiagnosed Lyme which completely destroys the immune system and then we are game for what ever else comes along... They refer to it as Lyme AIDS... I could be wrong...usually am...but I bet if they tested all of us PROPERLY the majority of us would have it...
Herxheimer effect is when the Lyme Bacteria die off...their bodies emplode and put off biotoxins causing severe Detox symptoms. Has anyone else ever reported of this effect after one session? Could just be me and the Rituxan but I was feeling consistently somewhat wbetter and then WHAM...then day after I stared at the snow I was SLAMMED... I am very confused as to whether it suppresses the immune system or stimulates the immune system...?
Thank you in advance for your time.

Sorry, Jacque, its a digital if its only 3 years old. No dice. Try the fetal hand thing go sit in your car somewhere so as to be sure you are away from your neighbors fflat screened tv, like I suggested to you in a prior quote. IF you have lyme then you didnt have what I had. CFS. You have lyme. Takes a while to cure that one IM sure, not an hour of resetting the immune regulation. ANalogue tv snow stimulates the immune system , as you asked. , as does the fetal hand position. , BIg time, nothing can touch those two methods.BTW are you on any meds and do you wear rings or a watch? Can you remove them? Dont sit near a power line.

SteveLord -- I have a few questions. I did a bit of search tonight to see what I could find out about this. I see where you have claimed where staring at a tv has had an effect on schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety, cured the common cold within 2 hours, cured migraines, improved brain damage, bronchitis, allergies, depression, and fatigue.

I am just at a loss to understand how altering your theta waves would be able to have such an effect on so many disparate illnesses/conditions. I know how this relates to meditation and might have some effect on anxiety or to provide a better sense of well-being and comfort but for a serious illness like ME, I just don't understand. Aren't theta waves associated with sleep and deep levels of meditation: so how would inducing theta waves heal something like ME. Could you provide some further explanation or some research. I have had many cancer patients who used meditation quite effectively but it never really did anything for the physical symptoms.
The immune stim. from looking at tv snow tekes ten seconds or less to reach its peak, then it stays there forever if you keep looking.

Any further information would be appreciated.

Kina :)

Kina, looking at tv snow under the right conditions , away from other electronic radiation etc, or having your hand in the same position the fetus has it in most commonly, up near the chin, work to improve greatly the function of everything in the body I have ever tested it on, All the evidence is it works because it evolved over we will say millions of years in the fetus to improve survival and thriving, thus it works on everything one can conclude because of a gene that formed that triggers this overall effect if we duplicate the position or the braiwave state and conditions it formed under.

. In reading what the effects of being in theta are, when I do the snow I create the same effects in me, . The only way anything works , works well , and never conks out is if its something we have enormous evolutionary familiarity with, this is what ive learned over the last 25 years using the advantage I have theat I posted about of knowing when and by how much my immune system is being stimulated. SO therefore theta, since its rare in humans to be in, , must be the brainwave state of the fetus fpr a ver long time in the fetua so that a gene could have formed by being in theta, through evolutionary processes, probably along with alpha, and that has been speculated to be so, since no one knows for sure because brainwaves cant be measured in the fetua.

This would all then be a snap for curing CFS , and would be 100 years ago, because then no precautions woud have to be observed that one does now re man made stuff that cause our immune systems to balk that I listed in my real long quote above.. BTW I never said looking at tv snow helped schizophrenia, I posted on those schiz forums saying I hoped it would or I was wanting to see if it would, because Ive never tested snow on a schizophrenic, , but I have watched five schizophrenics use the equivalent of the fetal hand position for five minutes and all said it improved them, so I assumed the snow would also. However the theta brainwaves state has an additional effect the fetal hand thing does not, it increases our paranormal abilitiy and it turned out therefore when schizophrenics used it, it freaked them out because they would start seeing images in the snow that scared them etc, so any benefit from the theta was overwhelmed by their mind being freaked out except in one guy who was improved while looking at the snow And yes I wasnt exaggerating in what you quoted me as saying about those other illnesses and a lot more. It really is impossible to exaggerate how extraordinarily effective these two methods are, they would put most of the medical profession out of business , they are so effective for so many things.

the eastern healers use the word chi for anything that causes all aspect of the body to improve. Almost any alternative thereapy will improve all aspects of the body, but only for a short time only for a few minutes for some therapies Ive tried as I posted above, then it conks out for even a week for some things Ive tried or even longer. . THroughout this thread I have posted most of what I know about the use of thee two thereapies , what you have to avoid while doing them to cure CFS , or to cure infections in a person without CFS, whether they can cure an infection with a compromised immune system from long standing CFS I cannot say. I would however bet that if anyone did what i suggested, to a T, it would cure CFS. WHether it would take longer than an hour in a long standing case of CFS, probably so, but who knows. Mine were so short a time of me having CFS because I always knew what to do about them to reverse them. SO I was always able to cure mine in an hour.

BTW has anyone here been improved by being very near to where the waves of the ocean deposit sea water , you standing on the dry part such short of thw wet part of the beach? I think I posted about the fact that that is one of the very few examples of extreme immune stimulatoin that does not conk out.BTW if anyone wants to use this for a very long time, please know that since it helps every aspect of the body, it also increases circulation, I have proved this beyond any doubt in myself, and since it does it increases the effects of any medications someone takes so if you are at a near toxic dose of a drug, it can put you over the top into a toxic effect. You Doctor wont be able to measure it because your blood will still have the same level of drug in it, but the EFFECT will be greater I have found, due to that increased cirbulation carrying the drug.

BTW when I create alpha brainwaves which is what the usual type meditation creates , I get no immune stimulation at all. Relaxing yes, imm. stim. none. No advantage there in healiing an infection. Looking at tv snow does not work because you are meditating , if so then looking at the closely related digital tv snow would do the same thing and it doesnt work well at all. ANalogue tv snow is totally random all frequencies, and digital is not . FOr whatever reason the brain goes into this theta brainwave state when it looks at pure white noise, random all frequencies, or to a lesser extent when I listen to it, although its quite irritating to hear that sound.

Hope that clarifies some things for you, Kina.

I am not sure where the fetal hand position comes into this, I asked about theta waves. I would suggest that the fetal hand position is probably related to room in the uterus. A fetus is in the position -- hands up to chin, legs bent because there isn't room for much else. There is no information about the brain waves of the fetus -- I am sure as they develop the probably spend a lot of time in differeng states judging by their activity and as the brain develops.

I was hoping you would offer something more than your own personal observations. For example, does looking at tv snow actually induce theta waves, how long does it take for this to occur, how is being in a dream like state contribute to healing, how does it affect the immune system, what effects does it have on the brain over time, etc, etc, etc.

I re-read your postings on the schizophrenia forum, you are correct, you suggested it might work, not that it did work. I did note that you said schizophrenia is a choice. May I make a gentle suggestion, when you post about your theories on health related forums, it's better not to suggest that a serious illness is a 'choice'.

Can you tell us more about your CFS and what symptoms were helped by the white noise therapy?

I am not sure where the fetal hand position comes into this, I asked about theta waves. I would suggest that the fetal hand position is probably related to room in the uterus. A fetus is in the position -- hands up to chin, legs bent because there isn't room for much else. There is no information about the brain waves of the fetus -- I am sure as they develop the probably spend a lot of time in differeng states judging by their activity and as the brain develops.

I was hoping you would offer something more than your own personal observations. For example, does looking at tv snow actually induce theta waves, how long does it take for this to occur, how is being in a dream like state contribute to healing, how does it affect the immune system, what effects does it have on the brain over time, etc, etc, etc.

I re-read your postings on the schizophrenia forum, you are correct, you suggested it might work, not that it did work. I did note that you said schizophrenia is a choice. May I make a gentle suggestion, when you post about your theories on health related forums, it's better not to suggest that a serious illness is a 'choice'.

Can you tell us more about your CFS and what symptoms were helped by the white noise therapy?

Regarding the fetal hand position (the leg position is irrelevant , any leg position is fine), it is not the position itself that started out magical, it is that THAT POSITION is the one chosen by the fetus over millions of years that created the gene for thriving if the fetus or we assume that position. IF the position had been touching the fetus' toes , then that would be the one that helped us today, do you see? IF we had evolved wearing a nylon shirt every day of our lives over millions of years, then wearing a nylon shirt would probably have evolved as a trigger for a similar benefit. THis tendency for evolution to work this way is seen in us now receiving a benefit from sunlight ultraviolet rays , which are actually harmgul but have evolved a benefit of producing vitamin D. Evolution cause us to create genes that aid in our survival and you can see how if we do something all the time or a lot over a long period that would aid so to speak in the process of evolution causing us to be greatly benefitted by doing that same thing. A similar positioin that provides enormous healing and immune stim is to put your arm straight out to the side, like one does when on a couch and resting his arm on the cushion on the side of him, or putting it around your girlfrieind on the side of you. I wondered why this would have evolved as a trigger ,what did we do that equaled that, for a long period of time, and then I looked at the photos or the fetus in a very early stage and the arms , what little there are of them, go straight out to the side , so that had to be the reason.THe postion is very strong, and that can be explained that in that stage the fetus would not have moved his arms , probably couldnt even do that if it wanted, and thus there was a lot of time to perfect that positon so to speak in the form of a gene that was ideal for imm stim .

Same with the theta state, it works because that is the state we were in contrinously for so long in the womb, presumedly. It takes ten seconds to reach full imm. stim. effects.in me. I tried to get a psych prof at Univ of Calif to test it to see if snow puts you in theta like I believe from what I experience i when doing snow and at first he said ok and them he called back and said he didnt have time. Anyone out there with a eeg machine? BUt what would it add for you to have a dozen studies on brainwaves during snow, you would still have to rely on me telling you it stimulates immunity in ten seconds, big time, because no one else would even know that, and that cant be tested for, all the stimulative imm. tests deal with what happens over some time, not in seconds and I dontt think it can ever be tested in a lab because you take the blood out of the persons body and then the effect of looking at snow theta on triggering whateve signal it is that stimulates the immune cells would immediately be lost. One could prove it by using it on volunteers colds or whatever infection, IF you had the million dollars or whatever amount to conduct a bona fide study. SO all weve got is me, and you. I say it is the greatest therapy across the board in the history of mankind, and you have a body with afflictions. Test away, but you have to do it the way I descxribed, no too close radiation , dont smoke, etc or dont expect anything,

And for confirmation I posted about the seems like about forth other people along the way who have tried these methods who get dramatic , unprecendented results on various ailments. According to someone who posted this thread here, some other people tried snow for CFS and felt better, but I can guarantee you they didnt incorporate all the conditions necessary to cure it that I am claiming are necessry, plus back then, the plague of flat screened tv sets hadnt done what they do now, which is with pratically every neighbor if you are in an apartment now having one, if within roughly seventeen feet of one thats on, I lose all effect of the snow, except possibly the anti anxiety effect to some degree. Its not tht a flat screened tv radiation is so enormous, its that it is so far from natural energy, so only a little bit of it makes our imm sys balk. Again famiiliarity over millions of year is what makes something benefit us and the farther from what we have been ueed to experiencing the more harmful something is going to be , is what Ive found to be teh case when it comes to energy hitting us.

Regarding schizophrenia being a choice, that is not my theory, how the hell would I know, it is the information on the internet of a channeled entity called "Elias" who I have come to believe in and trust for many many reasons. ANd he doesnt mean a conscious choice, rather a choice for experience made before birth by the consciousness.

Regarding my CFS symptoms you asked about , that this eliminated, not helped , eliminated,, the main one that was so scary to me is my immune system stayed turned on , as noted in an above post of mine, which I seem to be the only person in the history of the planet who has had the particular factor in my blood that allows me to know this, due to its effect that when my immunity is being stimulated, my muscles contract to the same degree as the degree of immune stimulation. THe natural state of my and extrapolating, our immunitiy is for our immune system not to be in this stimulated state, and if they become stimulated by anything, in order for us to avoid overheating the imm sys. so to speak, which would cause an autoimmune reaction, bad news, there is a rest period following each half minute or so of stim. In this constant state of imm stim, I observed in myself , there was no such rest period and so I started to feel hot in a way I had never felt before, like my metabolism was being raised, and flu like but not feeling like one does from an infection, different, new to me, aversion on some occasions to light, and my immunity began to wear down, I got a cold which were always easy to snuff in a couiple of minutes with these methods, that was not able to be readily eliminated any more, and the degree of muscle contraction, and thus imm. stim . began to siminish from the imm. stim being non stop, thus my imm sys was losing its punch.

According to at least five medical journal articles in print ten years ago, and agreed to as recently as June in a new medical journal CFS article,, that is what causes CFS, a constant turned on state of the imm sys. I eliminated it all ten times it happened to me using the above methods, and I explained in a post here above why I got CFS so many times and it was not the same bout , but ten different bouts , each one totally cured by these methods for even a year, always in one hour. I stim my immunity each time by snow or hand up in fetal position or by one other similar method, along with being also in a state in which I would have in before man started making man made things that affected us , rather than just being arount nature which is true any time before what, a hundred years ago. I posted above that seems to be happening by stim my imm in this way, is to also stimulate the regulating arm of the immune system, the t suppressor cells is what I was referring to, this factor suppresses my t suppressor cells making me get CFS easily, and only things that evolved over a long period that now sitim our immunitiy are able to so effectively stim those cells, thus all other imm stim methods will fail to cure CFS.

Steve Lord

Regarding the fetal hand position (the leg position is irrelevant , any leg position is fine), it is not the position itself that started out magical, it is that THAT POSITION is the one chosen by the fetus over millions of years that created the gene for thriving if the fetus or we assume that position. IF the position had been touching the fetus' toes , then that would be the one that helped us today, do you see? IF we had evolved wearing a nylon shirt every day of our lives over millions of years, then wearing a nylon shirt would probably have evolved as a trigger for a similar benefit. THis tendency for evolution to work this way is seen in us now receiving a benefit from sunlight ultraviolet rays , which are actually harmgul but have evolved a benefit of producing vitamin D. Evolution cause us to create genes that aid in our survival and you can see how if we do something all the time or a lot over a long period that would aid so to speak in the process of evolution causing us to be greatly benefitted by doing that same thing. A similar positioin that provides enormous healing and immune stim is to put your arm straight out to the side, like one does when on a couch and resting his arm on the cushion on the side of him, or putting it around your girlfrieind on the side of you. I wondered why this would have evolved as a trigger ,what did we do that equaled that, for a long period of time, and then I looked at the photos or the fetus in a very early stage and the arms , what little there are of them, go straight out to the side , so that had to be the reason.THe postion is very strong, and that can be explained that in that stage the fetus would not have moved his arms , probably couldnt even do that if it wanted, and thus there was a lot of time to perfect that positon so to speak in the form of a gene that was ideal for imm stim .

Actually I don't see. The fetus doesn't 'choose' the fetal position, it's like a non-option because there really isn't enough room in the uterus to assume any other position. I would suggest there really hasn't been much evolution in this regard at all. And I really don't see the connection between fetal position and the immune system. Could you explain that because I really can't seem to take that leap without more information.

Same with the theta state, it works because that is the state we were in contrinously for so long in the womb, presumedly. It takes ten seconds to reach full imm. stim. effects.in me. I tried to get a psych prof at Univ of Calif to test it to see if snow puts you in theta like I believe from what I experience i when doing snow and at first he said ok and them he called back and said he didnt have time. Anyone out there with a eeg machine? BUt what would it add for you to have a dozen studies on brainwaves during snow, you would still have to rely on me telling you it stimulates immunity in ten seconds, big time, because no one else would even know that, and that cant be tested for, all the stimulative imm. tests deal with what happens over some time, not in seconds and I dontt think it can ever be tested in a lab because you take the blood out of the persons body and then the effect of looking at snow theta on triggering whateve signal it is that stimulates the immune cells would immediately be lost. One could prove it by using it on volunteers colds or whatever infection, IF you had the million dollars or whatever amount to conduct a bona fide study. SO all weve got is me, and you. I say it is the greatest therapy across the board in the history of mankind, and you have a body with afflictions. Test away, but you have to do it the way I descxribed, no too close radiation , dont smoke, etc or dont expect anything,

Again, you are guessing what state a fetus is in and you are guessing what state is induced when looking at white snow. Even if it was shown that white snow on the tv induces theta rhythms, one has to figure out if, in fact, theta waves have any effect on the immune system and what kind of an effect. But then again, this seems to be untestable by your standards.

Regarding my CFS symptoms you asked about , that this eliminated, not helped , eliminated,, the main one that was so scary to me is my immune system stayed turned on , as noted in an above post of mine, which I seem to be the only person in the history of the planet who has had the particular factor in my blood that allows me to know this, due to its effect that when my immunity is being stimulated, my muscles contract to the same degree as the degree of immune stimulation. THe natural state of my and extrapolating, our immunitiy is for our immune system not to be in this stimulated state, and if they become stimulated by anything, in order for us to avoid overheating the imm sys. so to speak, which would cause an autoimmune reaction, bad news, there is a rest period following each half minute or so of stim. In this constant state of imm stim, I observed in myself , there was no such rest period and so I started to feel hot in a way I had never felt before, like my metabolism was being raised, and flu like but not feeling like one does from an infection, different, new to me, aversion on some occasions to light, and my immunity began to wear down, I got a cold which were always easy to snuff in a couiple of minutes with these methods, that was not able to be readily eliminated any more, and the degree of muscle contraction, and thus imm. stim . began to siminish from the imm. stim being non stop, thus my imm sys was losing its punch.

Just out of curiosity, what is the name of the blood factor you have that nobody else does.

According to at least five medical journal articles in print ten years ago, and agreed to as recently as June in a new medical journal CFS article,, that is what causes CFS, a constant turned on state of the imm sys. I eliminated it all ten times it happened to me using the above methods, and I explained in a post here above why I got CFS so many times and it was not the same bout , but ten different bouts , each one totally cured by these methods for even a year, always in one hour. I stim my immunity each time by snow or hand up in fetal position or by one other similar method, along with being also in a state in which I would have in before man started making man made things that affected us , rather than just being arount nature which is true any time before what, a hundred years ago. I posted above that seems to be happening by stim my imm in this way, is to also stimulate the regulating arm of the immune system, the t suppressor cells is what I was referring to, this factor suppresses my t suppressor cells making me get CFS easily, and only things that evolved over a long period that now sitim our immunitiy are able to so effectively stim those cells, thus all other imm stim methods will fail to cure CFS.

Yes, there is research that points to the immune system as being involved in CFS -- re: being in overdrive but I still don't understand the connection to fetal arm position and theta waves. I am glad you have found relief for your problems by using your own methods, some people have succeeded finding helpful things on their own but when others try it they have little or no success. Try to remember that what works for one person may not work for others. I know lots of people do have success at targeting specific symptoms with many different treatment modalities and reducing the symptoms to some degree -- like meditation will help reduce pain a bit, if the pain isn't so great that you can't concentrate. Meditation certainly can help reduce anxiety to the extent the mind gets refocused elsewhere etc.

Can I ask if you were officially diagnosed with CFS? What symptoms were helped by white snow -- all, some? Were you totally bed bound when you cured your symptoms. What other conditions can be helped by white snow?