• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help w folate

Seven7

Seven
I have been trying to start Rich protocol but I need the instructions like I am a first grader, I have not started because I got confused w what I need. So At some point I think I mixed the list for Freddd and Rich so I now have the following:

1)Solgar Folate 800mcg as metafolin.
2)Metagenics Actifolate as folic acid 800mcg L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate.
3)Metagenics Folapro L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate: folate 800mcg as Methyltetrahydrofolate.

Which one is the one I am suppose to use for Rich protocol if any folate at all. I am confused. Also can somebody paste the list for Rich protocol the latest verssion w/o all the other stuff that is confusing me.

Tx,

Seven7

Seven
TX Sally I compared the Neuro formula w the powder I am using and is very similar, the powder is kinda more Mg of everything but about same components. I have both so I am probably going just to add one of the things at the time, and like I am already basically on the neuro formula will add the other stuff first then replace the powder for the neuro and see how it goes.