• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone mad? Let's let it all out! Grrrrr

CAcfs

Just wanted to post a random post, to vent.

I am mad! Mad at the stupid doctors. Mad that I can't do everything I try to do. Mad that it's so hard. Mad that nothing is easy.

I do have faith that things will improve somehow, and I do believe God will get me through this, whatever that outcome looks like, I don't know. But I still need to vent how frustrating this is. GRRRRRRRRR. I have gotten to the point that I am doing a little better, and can do some things, some of the time. Very low level, very non-dependable, but still, I have a sense that life is out there and that it is worth it. Please God, heal me! I need You! Please send us understanding doctors! Please send us blessings to help us get through this! Heal us with Your power!

Ocean

Just wanted to post a random post, to vent.

I am mad! Mad at the stupid doctors. Mad that I can't do everything I try to do. Mad that it's so hard. Mad that nothing is easy.

I do have faith that things will improve somehow, and I do believe God will get me through this, whatever that outcome looks like, I don't know. But I still need to vent how frustrating this is. GRRRRRRRRR. I have gotten to the point that I am doing a little better, and can do some things, some of the time. Very low level, very non-dependable, but still, I have a sense that life is out there and that it is worth it. Please God, heal me! I need You! Please send us understanding doctors! Please send us blessings to help us get through this! Heal us with Your power!

I join you in your prayers. It's astounding sometimes how people can keep having hope no matter what. I guess it's human nature. It doesn't hurt when we have some improvement too and remember what is out there in the world, like I think you said. When I leave the house which these days is for doctors only I see the whole world out there and remember how interesting and exciting and nice it can be. It's hard to not to have hope that living in that world at least more than now will be reality again some day. I'm glad you're doing better, it feels so good to have even the smallest improvements in functioning, and I hope you keep getting better.

Youre doing just fine; such kind of intense emotion should be released and better to share. Holding a grudge will affect your daily lives and most of all your relationship with the person around you.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I hear ya. I am angry at doctors, the NIH and the CDC. I think, for the most part, I've come to terms about the things I cannot do and am not so angry about that anymore. I try not to think about it.

There is a blog called "I hate doctors." Weirdly, it was started by a doctor. I think it was because he started to blog about something else and people kept on writing about how much they disliked doctors anyway. It's long. Very long. Obviously there is something wrong with our medical system and the way doctors treat patients if there are so many angry people. He doesn't see it that way, however, and every so often he will make some other excuse. However, I think it is still a good place to vent some anger.

LisaGoddard

Amen, amen and amen. I know the feeling of such deep frustration and am praying for us all.
Lisa

Wayne

I've long believed that the better I'm able to listen, the more likely I'll become aware of what the next step on my health journey should be. By listening, I mean being aware of what life is trying to teach me at any given moment, whether it's to heed a piece of information on this forum that "lights up" for me, or listening to the birds and flowers as they encourage me to find my own healing rhythms. Nature especially, and the stillness it can bring, often helps help me keep my heart open as I traverse the disarray of physical illness the best I can.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I am kitty, hear me Rrrrrrrrrroar!

(and if kitties could use the "F word," they would be REALLY GOOD at it!)

Lion.jpg

roaring-tiger.jpg

Lol its okay ive strapped myself to my desk so i dont fly away next time ;-) i started reading this thread angry now it keeps making me laugh (hangs head in shame and sneaks out of thread until angry again - shouldnt be too long)

Just had someone ask why i always reply to text messages straight away. I told her its because if I don't then I won't remember to reply at all or might think I have when I haven't and get confused, and she called me a silly person. How can something so trivial REALLY get me peed off? In fantasy land I am replying to her in a very loud voice, I AM NOT A SILLY PERSON!!!! I AM VERY, VERY ILL... YOU STUPID WOMAN!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry caps were necessary for the healing effect to take place ;)