• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Immune and Pathogen Resources

T

thefreeprisoner

Just noticed that the Ampligen article needs a little bit of updating:
" Hemispherx replied and after both the drug and the company went under further reviews the FDA passed the drug onto the final review; we’ll probably know by spring 2009 whether Ampligen will become the first FDA-approved drug for chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)."
http://www.aboutmecfs.org/Trt/TrtAmp.aspx

Feel free to delete this after the article is updated.

Thanks Cort!

Rachel xx

Cort, hi, am new to the forum, are there many people treated in uk with ivig over five days? I have just completed this, thrid time round. I would like to share experience with thos similar but i cqnt find amyone else , everyone else who had it seems to be in USA. I was tiven it as my illness has traits of myasthenia, sero negative.

SunMoonsStars

Where in the forum is a list of the common infections with cfids and how to interpret tests.
Especially all the various viruses.