• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Increasing Intracellular ATP via Mitochondria Modulation

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Have u got anymore info then that. At the moment it looks abit more like advertising, but would like to read more about this.

cheers!!!

There is a product out there called ATP Fuel by a company called research Nutritionals, that i know has been researched

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Also a drug with a high safety record is Trimetazidine, currently used to treat angina. It has been shown to increase levels of ATP and also reduce production of free radicals. I believe some synergy would occur using Trimetazidine in conjunction with a glutamate modulator. Or alternatively using Trimetazidine alongside the mitochondrial protocol could possibly enhance the efficacy of this treatment strategy.

Tried it. Didn't help and didn't feel good on it so stopped.