• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

immunovir cheap source/ dosage??

Seven7

Seven
Update:

Month 2.5 or so on imunovir+ equillibrant. All flue like symptoms gone. Pain is reduced A LOT, sometimes some knee pain, then I skip a dose of imunovir and get back to normal. Fatigue is reduced 70%

Is hard to explain but before I felt I was dying like I had a mono like feeling. Felt an intolerable situation, now I think ok I can live like this. I am still sick, functioning at 70 to 80%. I still have to pace myself, no supermarket trips and not long walks, I am still dealing w POTs and PEM. But overall for the short amount of time I AM HAPPY W results.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Update:

Month 2.5 or so on imunovir+ equillibrant. All flue like symptoms gone. Pain is reduced A LOT, sometimes some knee pain, then I skip a dose of imunovir and get back to normal. Fatigue is reduced 70%

Is hard to explain but before I felt I was dying like I had a mono like feeling. Felt an intolerable situation, now I think ok I can live like this. I am still sick, functioning at 70 to 80%. I still have to pace myself, no supermarket trips and not long walks, I am still dealing w POTs and PEM. But overall for the short amount of time I AM HAPPY W results.

Glad its helping you.

cheers!!!

hixxy

Nice to see people are getting such results. I can't even manage to get the Equilibrant tablets down my neck. Stinky herbal phenol filled things that they are!!