• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I've got the brainy brainy shake...

Roughly 8 years into chronic fatigue and a new symptom for me. It feels like theres a low but fast rumbling I guess I would say from the top to the back of my head, it only lasts a few seconds at a time. It has been coming and going occasionaly over the past week or so since supplementing with B2 and L-arginine. Don't know if theres a connection or it would have happened anyway. Anyone else experience this?

Roughly 8 years into chronic fatigue and a new symptom for me. It feels like theres a low but fast rumbling I guess I would say from the top to the back of my head, it only lasts a few seconds at a time. It has been coming and going occasionaly over the past week or so since supplementing with B2 and L-arginine. Don't know if theres a connection or it would have happened anyway. Anyone else experience this?

I too have these weird vibrations in my brain. I used to have the same thing in my intestines, but that stopped after I started taking olive leaf extract. Sorry, I can't help identify the source. I have had these tremors for about 3 years, but they haven't gotten worse, so I don't really worry. I know that they will work out once my methylation is working properly.

So I might have herpes huh? Ladies, I am single btw.... Seriously though, I don't ever get cold sores on the face or genitals and don't seem to have a lot of the distinct symptoms. But you never know, maybe that trip to Thailand was a bad idea....

Valentijn

It looks like arginine might be relevant for the other Herpes viruses too ... including the herpes viruses that everyone has, like mono, chicken pox, etc.