• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

more dead tired than usual dead tired

hurtingallthetimet

these last days ive been in bed majority of time...im usually always tired but go from bed to couch and lay down in between doing things...but lately ive been even more tired than the usual...i didnt think it was possible to be more tired than i was but i am...i really hope this isnt going to stay this way..i did do a few earrands hubby needed getting oil changed few grocreys...i konw it sounds like little nothing things...but but doing least things seems to wipe me out so badly....i did go to doctor last week also usual checkin for medications refills etc. told doctor about bad fall i had on stairs and back problems

doctor wanted mri or something but i explained couldnt afford..and she gave me some free patches samples which i was greatful for...just tired of being tired..

*GG*

Sorry to hear this.

Hopefully your rest will help. I wish I could do more to help people, so frustrating!

GG

.i did do a few earrands hubby needed getting oil changed few grocreys...i konw it sounds like little nothing things...but but doing least things seems to wipe me out so badly...

You're going to keep having the same problems as long as you have the same mindset that these are "little nothing things". These are huge activities with our illness, and you will keep getting sicker as long as you're pushing yourself to do them when your body is telling you to stop.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
When in a hole, b12 injections a few days in a row can help some. I dont use b12 injections all the time but save them for crashes. Im interested in anyway to help improve recovery from activity and shorten PEM.

taniaaust1

Sounds like you have been doing too much. Im with what Vanlentjn said to you. Those things arent at all little things but quite major things to be doing to many of us.

It is possible to always crash lower and be even more tired if you are doing too much and have ME and arent pacing carefully enough.

Work out what things bring your energy down and try to pace so that dont happen (that may mean cutting back on what you are doing for hubby long term).

I used to be awake for only 20mins a day when I was at my worst and on one occassion slept for 3 days without waking... you could be far far more tired then you are now. This illness shouldnt be thought about in a trivial way.

Take care of yourself. I strongly suggest aggressive bed rest for at least a few days (send yourself to bed and stay there.. it helps to stop a relapse or worsening of whole symptom complex coming in and at this point I'd think it is one of the wisest things you could probably do).

Unfortunately you may need to ask your hubby to be doing more. Best luck

hurtingallthetimet

thanks for the replies....ive been trying to pace myself and doing alot better than i was months ago i think....i at least dont freak out and load buggy to brim so i dont have to go back again soon...hubby and kids do help out so very much...i hate putting more on them..

its just so hard going from being so active, working, busy, independant and socail..to not being able to go for a walk without morphine...i just hope it doesnt get worse...im worn out..today i picked up prescriptions and so tired just from that...its horrible what we go through...im going to lay down awhile maybe with the wearhter changing so much that is causing more tired too..

i guess i should stop loooking at the things i do as little things..because in a normal world like i use to have and miss so much they may have been little to me..but now they are huge and exhausting...its just so hard to have lost so much and its like why do we have to keep losing even more???