• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dibencozide

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Anyone found a source of Dibencozide that doesn't have any flavouring, I'm allergic to berries and the raspberry flavouring on the list of ingredients for the Source Natural one put me off. Or alternatively anyone hypersensitive/high food intolerances who has tried the NS Dib and found it to be okay?

JAH

I have a similar problem- had a bad allergic reaction to one of the prohealth B12 supplements because of the strawberry additive. The methylmate B also bothered me. Can tolerate other ones, so it's hard for me to know without trying which brand I can use.

JAH

Freddd

I have a similar problem- had a bad allergic reaction to one of the prohealth B12 supplements because of the strawberry additive. The methylmate B also bothered me. Can tolerate other ones, so it's hard for me to know without trying which brand I can use.

JAH

Hi Jah,

Maybe the Dibol oral capsule might do the trick, and then pour a little out to use sublingually. It still haas filler but no binders or flavoring.