• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Would You Like a Personal Consultation with Dr. T? (Teitelbaum)

*GG*

My greatest fulfillment has always come from working directly with patients in my practice. But in recent years I've taken a sabbatical from seeing patients in order to pursue my goal of educating the public through writing and patient advocacy. During that time I heard from many of you wanting to know if I was available for private consultation. Having just finished my fourth book in as many years, I'm happy to announce that I've decided to once again return to seeing patients for a few hours each week.

Give Yourself the Gift of Health

As of today, I am available for consultations both in person and by phone.

Your comprehensive "new patient" consultation session includes four hours of one-on-one time with me, during which I will:
Review your medical records and lab test results.
Thoroughly discuss with you the experiences you've had with this illness.

Determine what is likely causing your CFS or fibromyalgia (or fatigue or pain).
Review my findings with you, in detail, and answer all of your questions.

Design a detailed treatment protocol specific to your case.
Prescribe and then monitor your treatment progress.

If you already have a treating physician and simply want to speak with me to discuss your case and ask me questions, I'm happy to provide one-hour phone consultations as well.

Receive $200 in Free Products
Book an appointment before January 31st, 2012 and receive $200 in products of your choice from our online supplement store!
Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I have to travel to Hawaii in person for the consultation?
No. As long as you have a physician who has examined you to rule out other causes of your symptoms and you can supply those records, and as long as you continue to see your local physician yearly, I can prescribe the treatments needed for your CFS and fibromyalgia.

Q. Can you prescribe without first doing a "new patient" consultation?
No. Although I can make recommendations for you and your physician following a one-hour phone consultation, I would need to have performed a complete initial evaluation before I could prescribe medications.

Q. What if I am already seeing a physician from a Fibromyalgia & Fatigue Center (FFC)?
FFC physicians are very knowledgeable. So for those of you lucky enough to be seeing one, there is no need to see me for your treatments.

Q. If I was your patient in the past, do I still need a "new patient" consultation before you can treat me?
If you've already seen me in the past, then I consider the "new patient" consultation complete and you do not have to repeat it. Depending on how long ago I last saw you, I may or may not still have your old records.

Q. Is Cheryl Alberto still offering her consultation services?
Yes. Cheryl (our office educator) is available at $95 per hour to help guide you on day-to-day care and answer your questions. Using her services can markedly cut down the time I need to spend on follow-up consultations with you and can certainly help reduce the overall fees from us.

Q. Do you consult with people outside the U.S.?
Yes. I consult with patients worldwide.

For more information or to Make an Appointment
If you'd like to learn more about one-on-one consulting with me, please contact our office assistant, Denise, by email at Office@EndFatigue.com or by phone at 410-573-5389.

When leaving a message, please include your name and phone number so that we can return your call.
Love & blessings,
Dr. T

http://www.jacobteitelbaum.com/Consult.html

maddietod

I saw him years ago when he lived in Maryland. He's incredibly expensive, and he sticks closely to his SHINE protocol. Meaning, he's got a formula he applies to everybody, based on meds/supplements on his (very long) list that should alleviate your specific symptoms. You can see this list on his website.

If you think he might be a fit for you, he's a very very nice and compassionate man.

Madie

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I have his book, 'from fatigue to fantastic' and i think its very sound advice for cfs/me. If every doctor read and followed the guidlines in this book I think many would feel alot better. I have never met the guy but i think people have problems with his supplement promotion as it feels too pushy. SOme treatments pushed very hard like ribose are almost claimed as a cure but i think ribose is abit hit and miss. I think they way he has things set up treatment wise as in treating symptoms of cfs like sleep pain etc and then does all the hormonal testing and viral testing is what every doc should do. I think if he wasnt too expensive it would be worth it but if to pricey then buy the book and use it to guide yourself and your doc. He comes across abit like an info commercial(maybe he is worn out and needs some ribose) but if you ignore that, his advice is quite good in my opinion.

cheers!!!

*GG*

Heaps, you can buy his supplements on other websites for I think half of what he charges on his website. Go figure!

GG

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Heaps, you can buy his supplements on other websites for I think half of what he charges on his website. Go figure!

GG

He isnt the only supp company like that GG. I looked up some prices of 'NOW' supps from their own site and they were alot more expensive then i thought, so i double checked iherb and the exact same NOW brand supps were like 30% cheaper at iherb then the NOW site????????????????

Whats also interesting is that in his book(which i think is the only good thing from him) he states they he doesnt get any financial gain from advertisng supps, YEAH RIGHT!! His credibility was shot after that, it would have worried me if i said he sold supps but that statement was just crap.

cheers!!!

Marg

I will double that LOL. He is a salesman! He did nothing for me but cost a lot! He was just getting started after his book came out.

Heaps,

You crack me up, thanks mate needed a laugh.

And your right I have a copy of his fatigued to fantastic as well and like you said, about the best thing to do is get a copy. I boughtand gave a copy to my GP, it at least helps a GP understand why we need some meds for alternate reasons.

Cheers!! ;)

btw thanks buddy got my melatonin yesterday from where you said.

November Girl

I spent a small fortune at the Ft. Worth Fibro & Fatigue Center. Not only didn't get better, some of the treatments were harmful. Dr. Teitelbaum was the medical director of the company at that time. Btw, somewhere on the boards there is a thread on the medical harm done to a patient by Dr. Teitelbaum & the F&F clinics. The treatments resulted in a severe downturn for her.

This man highly offends me. "Fatigue to Fantastic"? just purchase my over priced supplements, and pay my exorbitant fees, and you will be *fantastic*. if i weren't feeling so bad, i might be able to laugh. he is just so blatant about riding our train of misery.

Was charged $34+ shipping cost for 2 bottles of (overpriced) supplements to Australia, which took 2 months to arrive. DHL Express shipping from iherb costs $12 and arrived after 3 working days! Will never ever purchase from Endfatigue.com! Haven't we suffered enough ?!

Leopardtail

Was charged $34+ shipping cost for 2 bottles of (overpriced) supplements to Australia, which took 2 months to arrive. DHL Express shipping from iherb costs $12 and arrived after 3 working days! Will never ever purchase from Endfatigue.com! Haven't we suffered enough ?!
The product prices are great, but I do agree they need to work on the carriage charges internationally.