• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

where do you all get your gcmaf from?

hi, just wanted to find out where you all get your gcmaf from? like a poll :)
this would be very helpful.
thanks,
b

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I don't think you will get a representative response on this thread unless you can set it up as an anonymous poll. Many doctors are under pressure and may not want this information revealed.

Best,
Sushi

??? oh, I guess i am confused then...
all the MD's and their clinics that are using it, have been really frank about where they are getting it. they've mentioned no
pressure issues?

they cld always privately PM me. we also have code names on here as well... Plus, i dont think the doctors will respond lol.

anyway, if anyone feels like they are compromising their MD on this one, a pm wld be grt. places like gcmaf.eu and bgli are talked about throughout these forums?

Hi just wandering if you can still get your gcmaf from gcmaf.eu. I have been trying for two weeks to order again and cant get a response back. already sent my money so not happy.

lobba123

always called or email and always got a reply, last order end of january

Hi just wandering if you can still get your gcmaf from gcmaf.eu. I have been trying for two weeks to order again and cant get a response back. already sent my money so not happy.

I just received mine from GCMAF. It took about 3 weeks to process the bank transfer (which costs and extra $35...they do not use paypal or money orders anymore), etc. Very frustrating. they got snippy w/ the office staff as well. I just received
mine today and it was sent on the 13th. today is the 17th. I am not sure what to do. I know it is time-sensitive and told it wld take 2 days. they told me to measure the temp once i received it to make sure it was 5degrees C. however, i do not own a thermometer to test it. it was not really warm, but not cold either. any suggestions?
thank you

camden7

[banned as spam]
Can anyone tell me how GcMAF is declared on the package? Any problems with customs?

Thanks!

Daffodil

dr. enlanders office told me that it is OK at room temp for 72 hrs.

wow didnt know it was available from japan

camden7

[banned as spam]
dr. enlanders office told me that it is OK at room temp for 72 hrs.

wow didnt know it was available from japan

The GcMAF from Japan is a 2nd generation type which contains concentrations of about 1500-2500 ng/0.5ml. Much higher than the 1st generation GcMAF available elsewhere.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
The GcMAF from Japan is a 2nd generation type which contains concentrations of about 1500-2500 ng/0.5ml. Much higher than the 1st generation GcMAF available elsewhere.

I am not sure why we would want a higher concentration?...does that translate to a lower price? Most of the GcMAF available now is too concentrated for ME patients to take a low dose. If we used this source in Japan, we would have to get a sterile facility to dilute it for us as many of us are prescribed only 25 ng per week.

Do you know the price of the Japanese source?

Sushi

camden7

[banned as spam]
I am not sure why we would want a higher concentration?...does that translate to a lower price? Most of the GcMAF available now is too concentrated for ME patients to take a low dose. If we used this source in Japan, we would have to get a sterile facility to dilute it for us as many of us are prescribed only 25 ng per week.

The higher concentration is much more effective for many diseases such as cancer. It is not produced the same way as the commonly used GcMAF so may not actually result in the same side effects commonly seen with regular GcMAF for ME. Side effects are very rare. But this is untested for ME thus far.

gu3vara

There are two new "MAF's" on the market. Neither have any tests to prove they are GcMAF. One is described on its website as "water and alcohol" with no mention of GcMAF, and no tests or assays. Perhaps you can safely assume this is water and alcohol, not GcMAF.

Hi David,

I'm currently trying out the Homeo KMAF which contains only water and alcohol. I don't have all the details about the source of the original MAF molecule in it but it's an homeopathic remedy, which is quite different. It takes one drop of MAF (I'm guessing they used gcmaf) to make the mother tincture and they it is diluted until there is virtually no more MAF in it. The water is then programmed to act like the MAF. That's the basic principle of homeopathy. Does it work, well Dr Bradstreet used the normal gcmaf injections and the homeopathic MAF and apparently as success with it too.

I'm a skeptical and if I had the money I'd certainly try gcmaf right away, but I don't so I'll stick with this cheap trial for now and report on my experience.