• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Liposomal Glutathione Enhanced - anyone know about it or tried it?

Whit

Sally have you tried Let's Talk Health? Their liposomal C is cheaper and tastes way better than the livon labs. My nutritionist says they're a great company too.

Whit

Yeah the Livon Liposomal C tastes like something that belongs in an automobile engine. It's really gross. But the Let's Talk Health liposomal C is not bad at all, it's just a thick liquid that tastes tangy. Not great of course, but at least it doesn't taste toxic...

They make liposmoal Glutathione as well I believe.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
This does look Good Snow, but it is nearly $80 and thats a month!

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
Yes, I don't want to even think about the cost of all of my supplements. The Lipo C and Glut. are just a couple of them. All I know is that they work. Priceless. I have my neuropathy reversed and that is big. (Benfotiamine and ALAMAX) Doctors sure can't do that with chemical med. Most supplements are so expensive, but if you have a doctor that helps you get the right brands and doses, there is no waste at least.

Valentijn

This does look Good Snow, but it is nearly $80 and thats a month!

Another possibility is to supplement N-acetylcysteine, since cysteine is generally the rate-limiting factor in creating glutathione. This also might have the additional benefit of bringing down elevated glutamate and glycine levels.